World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 30, 2008

(Oct. 30, 2008  6:47 PM)pegasis Wrote: so u say i cant play any vediogames!

or not complain about dumb stuff like muslim lyrics in a song written by a muslim, i'm cool with either

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Oct. 30, 2008

why r u telling me that? i didnt send anything to sony,i didnt even know about it untill i read it in this forum! and the game wont be better if they didnt delete the song.why r u that mad!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Oct. 30, 2008

He's mad because you're being ridiculous.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 31, 2008

(Oct. 30, 2008  10:02 PM)Roan Wrote: He's mad because you're being ridiculous.

/a hypocrite

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Oct. 31, 2008

stop. Pegasis what Brad means is, even if it is legal or not enforced in you country, the copyright has been broken by the fact that it has been copied AND distributed (espically since you bought it)= illegal.
i copyright infringe all the time btw...

DUDES GET ON PSN AND DOWNLOAD MIRRORS EDGE DEMO!!!! (yo roan Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Oct. 31, 2008

thats my oppenion and u wont change it! and by the way if i changed it the song wont be back in the game,why do u care about my oppenion that much! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Nov. 01, 2008

(Oct. 31, 2008  7:19 AM)Blue Wrote: DUDES GET ON PSN AND DOWNLOAD MIRRORS EDGE DEMO!!!! (yo roan Smile

I've been trying to since after school! I still haven't updated to the 2.50 firmware (lol), and it has been retarded and is giving me errors part way through. It will fix itself eventually, I hope.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - AnchoredCross - Nov. 01, 2008

(Oct. 31, 2008  7:20 AM)pegasis Wrote: thats my oppenion and u wont change it! and by the way if i changed it the song wont be back in the game,why do u care about my oppenion that much! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

Good Lord, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed, are ya?

(Nov. 01, 2008  12:31 AM)Kei Wrote: [quote='Blue' pid='71706' dateline='1225433944']
DUDES GET ON PSN AND DOWNLOAD MIRRORS EDGE DEMO!!!! (yo roan Smile

Mirror's Edge is carp' amazing. The scenery is absolutely mind-blowing.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Nov. 01, 2008

(Nov. 01, 2008  12:31 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2008  7:19 AM)Blue Wrote: DUDES GET ON PSN AND DOWNLOAD MIRRORS EDGE DEMO!!!! (yo roan Smile

I've been trying to since after school! I still haven't updated to the 2.50 firmware (lol), and it has been retarded and is giving me errors part way through. It will fix itself eventually, I hope.

DNS SERVER ERROR
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Nov. 01, 2008

MANNNN farcry 2 is so good.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Nov. 01, 2008

I'm downloading the Mirror's Edge demo on 360 right now.

I was trying all night last night to download it on PS3 but it kept giving me errors so I gave up with PSN.

I'm at 62% download on my 360 right now; can't carp wait.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - EverlastingBlader - Nov. 01, 2008

carp the bunker. Blue knows what I mean...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Nov. 01, 2008

(Oct. 31, 2008  7:20 AM)pegasis Wrote: thats my oppenion and u wont change it! and by the way if i changed it the song wont be back in the game,why do u care about my oppenion that much! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

so it's okay for muslims to break the rules of islam, but not others? or it's okay if muslims make songs with quran refferences, but not others?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Nov. 01, 2008

(Nov. 01, 2008  1:05 PM)SK Wrote:

so it's okay for muslims to break the rules of islam, but not others? or it's okay if muslims make songs with quran refferences, but not others?
NO, muslims and others are not allowed to make songs with quran!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - EverlastingBlader - Nov. 01, 2008

I don't know about you, but if you're not muslim and you live in america, you can do what you want cause of freedom of speech. You will just have to deal with the carp later.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Nov. 01, 2008

(Nov. 01, 2008  2:02 PM)pegasis Wrote:

i see. so if i made a song that had quran refferences, what would happen to me? would a "fatwa" be placed on me (lol)?

oh and what will happen to the person who made the song that was sampled in lbp? you know he was muslim too right?

btw this has nothing to do with the topic, but whatever: http://www.internetswasyes.com/2008/09/watch-out-disney-fatwa-placed-on-mickey.html - LOL

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Grey - Nov. 01, 2008

Oh my god, will you all stop already

We realize already that you're deeply disturbed by this, pegasis, but the problem's been fixed, and there's nothing you can do about it anyway. You stick to what you want to believe, we'll stick to what we want to believe. So everyone needs to drop it now.

I will say this, I liked that song better with lyrics, rather then the instrumental we ended up with.

(Nov. 01, 2008  8:09 PM)Grey Wrote: So everyone needs to drop it now.

(Nov. 01, 2008  6:53 PM)SK Wrote:

i see. so if i made a song that had quran refferences, what would happen to me? would a "fatwa" be placed on me (lol)?

oh and what will happen to the person who made the song that was sampled in lbp? you know he was muslim too right?

btw this has nothing to do with the topic, but whatever: http://www.internetswasyes.com/2008/09/watch-out-disney-fatwa-placed-on-mickey.html - LOL
nothing will happen 2 u,but we muslims wont like you to do that,cuz its wrong in our oppenion

(Nov. 01, 2008  8:09 PM)Grey Wrote: So everyone needs to drop it now.

LOL ok am sorry

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 01, 2008

(Nov. 01, 2008  8:29 PM)pegasis Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2008  6:53 PM)SK Wrote:

nothing will happen 2 u,but we muslims wont like you to do that,cuz its wrong in our oppenion

you break the rules of islam by stealing video games

therefore you can't complain when a carp muslim writes a song with qu'ran references in it because that makes you a hypocrite

why should the rest of the world have to bend at YOUR religious rules?

In my religion it's agaisnt the rules to use our Lord, and his son's name in vain. Yet I don't walk out of the theatre and write to the movie companies. Because if I did some would call me a looney toon, and tell me to get with the times, and the movie would still be the same.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Nov. 01, 2008

then get with the times and stop complaining about the music