World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 29, 2008

Ah, I'll get neither then. I have to get a few Wii points cards though, must get Megaman 1,2,9, Bomberman Blast (when it's out), Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People Episode 2: Strongbadia The Free. And just to piss off WiiWare World, Pong Toss.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Sep. 29, 2008

(Sep. 28, 2008  2:32 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: out of wonder who has GTA IV here for ps3 if so ill play you online!

i do, but i cbf to play online

btw i got 10 wipeout hd trophies without even trying B)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Sep. 30, 2008

Any one tried Bionic Commando?
I at first I didn't like it though controls needed work
but it grows on you

Now i think its dope. I recommend anyone to try the demo.
Also the soundtrack is very very carp awsome/gangsta. like polished up 8bit+electronic+bass carp great game music.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Oct. 01, 2008

http://kotaku.com/5057468/new-wii-new-ds-new-accessories-what-do-you-think-nintendo-will-announce-tonight

I don't want. I predict Japanese being spoken though.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Oct. 02, 2008

Nintendo announced the PSP 64!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeyUK-Espio - Oct. 02, 2008

I read up about the new DS on N-Europe. It has no GBA slot...there goes GHGaspT and Tony Hawk etc. Oh...and I'm not sure whether they have sorted out the WiFi security as well, they should have done lol. It looks a tad bit on the ugly side o.o...

N-Europe article on the DSi

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Oct. 02, 2008

Looks good to me. Kind of disappointed about the removal of the GBA slot, but it was bound to happen sooner or later.

There is also a couple other things Nintendo is going to be doing that I found to be pretty cool:

GoNintendo Wrote:- owners that connect by March, 2010 will receive 1000 Points as a gift. (Japan)

- a demo movie will come pre-installed on new Wiis called “What You Can Do With the Wii”. It will help new users to get online

- in Japan, a campaign will kick off that gives Wii users 500 Wii Points when they help a non-connected user get online
GoNintendo

To bad it is only Japan =(.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sega - Oct. 02, 2008

(Oct. 02, 2008  10:34 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I read up about the new DS on N-Europe. It has no GBA slot...there goes GHGaspT and Tony Hawk etc. Oh...and I'm not sure whether they have sorted out the WiFi security as well, they should have done lol. It looks a tad bit on the ugly side o.o...

N-Europe article on the DSi

Damn was also hoping for a completely new redesign aswell.

Thats stupid removing the GBA Slot, theres a few Addon Accessories and Games that use that slot, I mean its not a big deal and all but it would have been nice to keep it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Oct. 02, 2008

LOL, i was playing euro 08 online a few days ago, and this one guy was leading, and my internet disconnected so he didn't get the win

he got really pissed and sent me a message calling me a "mutafuka"
i replied with lolowned
then 2 days later, he send me this: "FOK U FOK U FOK U FOK U SON OF A BEACH"

LOL

btw downloading pro evolution soccer 2009 demo now, carp yes
and i might try the bioshock demo that was also released today later

OH!!! Bioshock 2 is gonna pwnz everything!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ChozenBlader - Oct. 02, 2008

lol, I want Pro Evo 2009

also, LOL @ SON OF A BEACH

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 02, 2008

Want the DSi, and remaking Mario Power Tennis for Wii is almost enough to make me want it. Speechless

Though I don't understand why they don't just make a new Mario Tennis ...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pikachao - Oct. 02, 2008

(Oct. 02, 2008  6:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Want the DSi, and remaking Mario Power Tennis for Wii is almost enough to make me want it. Speechless

People buy remakes of games. It seems like a sequel which consumers love, except the company doesn't have to actually MAKE the game again. =P

I'll probaby get a DSi pending any other console release revelations next year, not because it wowed me over, just that my lite has fallen apart. Luckily I never bought a rumble pack, or have peripheral GBA-Slot games like Guitar Hero.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Grey - Oct. 02, 2008

Just got Guitar Hero: On Tour for my Birthday.

It's pretty good so far, but I haven't played it enough to have an opinion. This was probably already discussed, but what do you all think of it?

Whoa, creepy Grey, talked about the same game, and posted at the same time...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Oct. 02, 2008

(Oct. 02, 2008  6:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Want the DSi, and remaking Mario Power Tennis for Wii is almost enough to make me want it. Speechless

Same. I may just import one because Reggie stated that it won't be coming to NA until "well into 2009" because the DS Lite is still selling well over here.

I could say the same thing for Pikmin! Mario Tennis and Pikmin both deserve to have newer versions, not just ported (this is assuming the Pikmin Miyamoto spoke of at E3 was actually the remake).

Punch-Out!!, Sin and Punishment 2, the Klonoa remake, and Let's Tap look awesome though.

Oh, and Cave Story is supposedly being remade for WiiWare as well with exclusive content and features.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shake.junt95 - Oct. 02, 2008

(Oct. 02, 2008  9:29 PM)Grey Wrote: Just got Guitar Hero: On Tour for my Birthday.

It's pretty good so far, but I haven't played it enough to have an opinion. This was probably already discussed, but what do you all think of it?

yeah its pretty funny cause you can paly guitar hero in public areas HEHE XD it very esay IMO but its still pretty good.

(Sep. 28, 2008  1:57 PM)To Wrote:
(Sep. 28, 2008  6:12 AM)Kei Wrote: Whaaaaaaaaaat....? Nintendo to release new DS redesign?

I hope this is true! If it is, I can't wait to see what Nintendo comes up with.

I can wait. I can already see this DS packaged with "Face Training: Smooth Those Rinkles out in Minutes a Day!"

Was almost right, I'm sure this is going to happen eventually.

Nintendo announced that one of the first games in the DSiWare store will be retooled versions of Brain Age. The also announced another Fitness Game with a pedometer for the DS, Ubisoft bet them to this shovelware idea that will sell loads a while back.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Evan - Oct. 03, 2008

.3 mp Camera...seriously? That's hardly even usable, they should've just gone with a VGA camera.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 03, 2008

(Oct. 03, 2008  1:39 AM)Evan Wrote: .3 mp Camera...seriously? That's hardly even usable, they should've just gone with a VGA camera.

there's two cameras, .3 MP and 3MP

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Evan - Oct. 03, 2008

(Oct. 03, 2008  2:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2008  1:39 AM)Evan Wrote: .3 mp Camera...seriously? That's hardly even usable, they should've just gone with a VGA camera.

Oooooooooooooooooh. I read it had two .3 MP...that seemed really pointless to me. Still 3MP is nothing, my phone has a 3.4 MP, and the photo quality is carp on Highest Pinching_eyes

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Oct. 03, 2008

(Oct. 03, 2008  3:11 AM)Evan Wrote: Oooooooooooooooooh. I read it had two .3 MP...that seemed really pointless to me. Still 3MP is nothing, my phone has a 3.4 MP, and the photo quality is carp on Highest Pinching_eyes

We have to remember how big the screen resolution on the DSi is going to be. Not very large. I read that the pictures looked fairly sharp on the DSi screen(s).

aagh, I pressed "Thanks" instead of "Quote", so please disregard that "Thanks" I gave you! ;-P

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - beymasterkai - Oct. 03, 2008

(Oct. 03, 2008  3:11 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2008  2:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Oooooooooooooooooh. I read it had two .3 MP...that seemed really pointless to me. Still 3MP is nothing, my phone has a 3.4 MP, and the photo quality is carp on Highest Pinching_eyes

3MP isnt that bad if you think about it. especially for a portable device. a iphone and sidekick 2008 both have a 2MP camera and the pic quality is good. it all depends on the screen really. cuz it could be a good pic but if you view it on a carp phone resolution it will look like carp.

and on a side note guitar hero on tour seems kinda ocward when playing. especially when using the whammy. Pinching_eyes