World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Sep. 26, 2008

am a pokemon fan from a long time but i wish if they make a wii 3d rpg pokemon game

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeyUK-Espio - Sep. 26, 2008

The last attempt at a games console Pokemon RPG (Pokemon X-D) was diabolical. The chances of them making a decent PKMN game that isn't Stadium based is extremely slim. They are extremely short and I completed X-D quicker than the Gameboy and DS games.

They should personally stick to Pokemon Stadium based games for Pokemon on a console. Stadium was the best of the console based games. But Revolution wasn't too bad.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Sep. 26, 2008

unlocked my first two ps3 trophies ever today lol, both in wipeout HD (which is fukcing great btw)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 26, 2008

(Sep. 26, 2008  9:09 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Why thank you Wink hehe

Just had a thought. If there was a GTA movie, do you think it'd be any good?
It's just that there was the Hitman movie, and the Tekken movie that's coming out in 2009. IMO GTA has potential.

It's unrelated but there is a "Grand Theft Auto" movie starring Ron Howard way back in my father's days of youth.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Grey - Sep. 26, 2008

I've been playing Diamond and breeding/trading Pokemon to put onto my Platinum once I get it. I loved Diamond, so I'll probably love Platinum as well.

My current hype on Platinum will probably die a bit when RE: CoM comes out, but still.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 26, 2008

1.3 Million copies in like two weeks makes me sad that these games sell this much so quick.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Sep. 26, 2008

but platinum has almost the same story line as diamond and pearl,and thats wut makes me upset,we want a new storyline and characters

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 26, 2008

(Sep. 26, 2008  11:29 PM)pegasis Wrote: but platinum has almost the same story line as diamond and pearl,and thats wut makes me upset,we want a new storyline and characters

Then don't buy it?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Sep. 27, 2008

i wont i will just download it for free lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Grey - Sep. 27, 2008

(Sep. 26, 2008  11:29 PM)pegasis Wrote: but platinum has almost the same story line as diamond and pearl,and thats wut makes me upset,we want a new storyline and characters

It's a 3rd installment, what do you seriously expect?

It's not like everyone was disappointed because Platinum didn't have a brand-new plot and new characters, GameFreak doesn't do that.

And actually, there are new characters. Only two, but still. The Plot is a bit different, too, and there's a lot more added in. :\

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeyUK-Espio - Sep. 27, 2008

Do you not know anything about Pokemon? Do you not know the idea of a third release in the game generations. They are not a new story line. They change the gameplay by adding in new features and events. Platinum has to be the biggest change out of Y,C or E.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pikachao - Sep. 27, 2008

Yeah, because it's not like we just battle the gym leaders, our rival and the "elite four" every time is it? Good god...

Anyways, I'm pissed off about steam being so carp atm. Anyone else had problems with steam recently?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Sep. 28, 2008

Whaaaaaaaaaat....? Nintendo to release new DS redesign?

I hope this is true! If it is, I can't wait to see what Nintendo comes up with.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 28, 2008

hopefully the d-pad doesn't suck like the lite's does

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Taru - Sep. 28, 2008

ya the d-pad is horrible

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MuchWow - Sep. 28, 2008

!
(Sep. 27, 2008  5:55 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:

Do you not know anything about Pokemon? Do you not know the idea of a third release in the game generations. They are not a new story line. They change the gameplay by adding in new features and events. Platinum has to be the biggest change out of Y,C or E.
ya i know everything about pokemon and i have almost every game,n i know that they relese three games every generation, but i dont like the idea,if they changed the storyline u will feel like playing a new game not replaying your old one, watever its still a good game and am gonno get it

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pikachao - Sep. 28, 2008

Quote:Nintendo DS Next model
- (digital) Camera included
- music playback function
- Wireless connection function power up
- larger screen
- to be released this year in Japan
- under 20000 yen
- new types of games by using the camera
- get/exchange data from Wii and SD card (SD card slot included?)

Quoted from the site. This sounds great but I really don't agree with the larger screen. It would make it less portable and it's one of the things Sony got wrong with the PSP. =[

The only truly portable console is the Gameboy Micro. I love mine to pieces! Joyful_3
Think of a console 1.5 times the size of a GBA cartridge that plays GBA games. Yeah, that's how small it is. That and it's not even hard to play or anything, totally 100% perfect!

EDIT:
Quote:ya i know everything about pokemon and i have almost every game,n i know that they relese three games every generation, but i dont like the idea,if they changed the storyline u will feel like playing a new game not replaying your old one, watever its still a good game and am gonno get it

Or they could just release one version that is actually better than the rest and includes all the pokemon, oh but they wouldn't be able to trick kiddies into thinking they need to spend £120 not £40. Shame...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 28, 2008

(Sep. 28, 2008  6:12 AM)Kei Wrote: Whaaaaaaaaaat....? Nintendo to release new DS redesign?

I can wait. I can already see this DS packaged with "Face Training: Smooth Those Rinkles out in Minutes a Day!"

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shake.junt95 - Sep. 28, 2008

out of wonder who has GTA IV here for ps3 if so ill play you online!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sega - Sep. 28, 2008

(Sep. 28, 2008  6:12 AM)Kei Wrote: Whaaaaaaaaaat....? Nintendo to release new DS redesign?

Nintendo DSp

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Grey - Sep. 28, 2008

It's about time they made a new DS.

I'm not liking the idea of the camera, though. It's like with the EyeToy: It never got very popular, and just seems like wasted space.

Music playback would be cool.
Would've been nicer to have this BEFORE The World Ends With You, but whatever. Awesome anyways.

Now all we need is a PSP2...

EyeToy, like Buzz, and Singstar are popular in Europe.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pikachao - Sep. 28, 2008

(Sep. 28, 2008  5:28 PM)To Wrote: EyeToy, like Buzz, and Singstar are popular in Europe.

I hate living in europe.

Though, the cameras are not too bad of an idea, as long as it works out like some sorta webcam thing that's half decent quality. Pictochat over the internet would pwn too.

I hear Wario World: Shake It! is good, and Samba De AWiigo is carp, anyone want to confirm on either?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Sep. 29, 2008

I've never played any version of Samba de Amigo, but despite the reviews some websites have given the Wii version, you can still have a lot of fun with the game.