World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - brandonk129 - Sep. 20, 2008

OMG GUYS GUYS OMG. kh re com announced for NORTH AMERICA OMG, AND ITS COMING DEC 2, 2008. jesus christ, thank god! good time to be a kh fan! suck it roan, many people will enjoy this!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 20, 2008

(Sep. 20, 2008  12:57 AM)brandonk129 Wrote: OMG GUYS GUYS OMG. kh re com announced for NORTH AMERICA OMG, AND ITS COMING DEC 2, 2008. jesus christ, thank god! good time to be a kh fan! suck it roan, many people will enjoy this!

carp YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Supaburn

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Evan - Sep. 20, 2008

I love you Brandon

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Doompenguin - Sep. 20, 2008

(Sep. 20, 2008  12:57 AM)brandonk129 Wrote: OMG GUYS GUYS OMG. kh re com announced for NORTH AMERICA OMG, AND ITS COMING DEC 2, 2008. jesus christ, thank god! good time to be a kh fan! suck it roan, many people will enjoy this!

I WANT TO WRITE A WITTY RESPONSE TO THIS, BUT I'VE USED ALL THE CARDS IN MY ACTION DECK.
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME WHILE I SHUFFLE IT.

*SHUFFLESHUFFLESHUFFLESHUFFLESHUFFLE
SHUFFLESHUFFLESHUFFLESHUFFLESHUFFLE
SHUFFLESHUFFLESHUFFLESHUFFLESHUFFLE*

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Grey - Sep. 20, 2008

(Sep. 19, 2008  2:01 AM)brandonk129 Wrote: seriously what do you see for the future of xbox; all you have left is fable and gears 2. after that what? seriously. killzone will destroy everything, and only frigen oblivious fanboys like artie and roan cant recognize killzone 2 as AN EXCELLENT game. better than gears 2 for sure. please. such hardcore fanbots. resistance 2 is carp? what? have you seen the splicer? please, god of war 3, oh baby , holiday 09! who can PS3 SKYROCKET SALES!
roo got xbox wow. so what is his stance on ps3? frigen wii360 owners, so anti ps3. unbelievable. what do you see for its future? honestly. i know once gow3 hits its over.

OHH AND CAN ANYONE SAY TGS OCT 9TH POSSIBLE KH3 CONFIRMATION EXCLUSIVE PS3 ANNOUNCEMENT! YEAH BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!! EAT IT!!!!! THAT WILL END THE CONSOLE WAR FOR SURE!

EDIT: Damn, wrong guide for how to get a life, I meant to get one for video game worshippers

(Sep. 20, 2008  4:32 AM)Doompenguin Wrote: I WANT TO WRITE A WITTY RESPONSE TO THIS, BUT I'VE USED ALL THE CARDS IN MY ACTION DECK.
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME WHILE I SHUFFLE IT.

*SHUFFLESHUFFLESHUFFLESHUFFLESHUFFLE
SHUFFLESHUFFLESHUFFLESHUFFLESHUFFLE*

I'm actually kinda really happy about Re: CoM coming to NA. Re: CoM improved on the terrible game that was the GBA KH: CoM. All the shuffling should be absent.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Doompenguin - Sep. 20, 2008

Ah. My post was thoughtless, as I only played CoM on the GBA, and I found the card battling mechanic to be clunky. I assumed that Re: CoM was just like it, but in 3D. My bad!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Sep. 21, 2008

(Sep. 20, 2008  4:51 PM)Grey Wrote: I'm actually kinda really happy about Re: CoM coming to NA. Re: CoM improved on the terrible game that was the GBA KH: CoM. All the shuffling should be absent.

Same here. What did you not like about the GBA version? It was one of the best GBA games to be released, in my opinion.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Sep. 21, 2008

no f-zero gp legend was

along with advance wars 2 but it gets boring without anyone to play with

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Grey - Sep. 21, 2008

(Sep. 21, 2008  12:08 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2008  4:51 PM)Grey Wrote: I'm actually kinda really happy about Re: CoM coming to NA. Re: CoM improved on the terrible game that was the GBA KH: CoM. All the shuffling should be absent.

Same here. What did you not like about the GBA version? It was one of the best GBA games to be released, in my opinion.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed CoM on GBA. The story totally rocked and the quality of the graphics were pretty good for GBA. I meant the gameplay when I said terrible game, I forgot to add in the "play", lol.

Maybe it was just because I was younger and was terrible at deck constructing, but I remember hating the card system they used in CoM. As the battle went on, the number of cards you could use went down, which was the most annoying part for me. I couldn't stand when I had to reload the deck after using the same card over and over because I was late into the battle and ran out of cards.

Thinking about it now, maybe I'd like the game more if I replayed it and constructed a better deck. I always put my best cards that the front of whatever sleights I'd build, not realizing that I was losing my best cards, and I never used Heartless cards, so maybe my hatred of the Card System is my own fault. It is a mystery

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Sep. 21, 2008

I enjoyed the card system. If I remember correctly, the only cards that disappeared after one use were the "gold" cards because they took up less space or whatever in your deck. The rest were usable for the duration of the battle.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 21, 2008

what is with japan's need to turn everything into a card game

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ChozenBlader - Sep. 21, 2008

I can't wait for Killzone 2 to be released. Oh yeah, and Star Wars: Force Unleashed. That game looks excellent!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KoD PT - Sep. 21, 2008

I remember doing real bad vs some of the later bosses in KH: CoM... Then I got a bunch of Cloud cards and just spammed Omnislash on everyone. I think I had enough cards for like, 3 or more straight Omnislash attacks.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blue - Sep. 22, 2008

(Sep. 21, 2008  12:19 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I can't wait for Killzone 2 to be released. Oh yeah, and Star Wars: Force Unleashed. That game looks excellent!

Amen, I've been hyping Killzone for a while lol I played Killzone twice on ps2. However Im not excited for Resistance 2.

Did you play Force Unleashed demo? I didn't think its that good, force/targeting controls are... bad imo, its like typing with skigloves on or something.
try the demo if possible.

KH; CoM is a nice gba game. It's the only KH I've played.(srsly) I liked the game play, but sill didn't finish it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 22, 2008

MEGAMAN 9 TODAY AND TOMMORROW WIIWARE AND PSN !!!!!!!!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Sep. 23, 2008

(Sep. 22, 2008  11:46 AM)To Wrote: MEGAMAN 9 TODAY AND TOMMORROW WIIWARE AND PSN !!!!!!!!

YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ChozenBlader - Sep. 23, 2008

GTA 4
I never get bored of it xd

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pikachao - Sep. 23, 2008

Gief lower alch prices. I want my 94 mage sometime soon. Gah.

Smashbros. is awesome.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - brandonk129 - Sep. 24, 2008

BRandonk got little big planet beta! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuFH28MugzY

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - B - Sep. 24, 2008

gears of war 2 is gonna be AMAZING on xbox 360

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 24, 2008

(Sep. 24, 2008  2:11 AM)brandonk129 Wrote: BRandonk got little big planet beta! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuFH28MugzY

get out

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 24, 2008

(Sep. 24, 2008  2:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2008  2:11 AM)brandonk129 Wrote: BRandonk got little big planet beta! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuFH28MugzY

get out

I know, I tried but could never get into EuroGamer's site while it was on Unhappy

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sega - Sep. 24, 2008

Damn im hooked on Lumines

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pikachao - Sep. 24, 2008

(Sep. 24, 2008  6:48 AM)Sega Wrote: Damn im hooked on Lumines

Didn't half the people only buy that game because it allowed you to exploit PSP stuff? =S

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ChozenBlader - Sep. 24, 2008

I really need a PSP ;_;