World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 13, 2008

I need to get a 360 GH controller for GH2. Which is better, the Les Paul or the Xplorer?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Sep. 13, 2008

Xplorer, hands down.

How bad are the connection problems with the neck and body on the 360 Les Paul anyway?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Sep. 13, 2008

I don't think they're bad at all. I use the 360 Les Paul every time I play guitar in RB/GH and I do just fine.

I've never had an issue.

Ah. I'll probably just get the Xplorer anyway since it's $10 cheaper and I'm getting the GHWT Guitar bundle later. I really hate that the RB Strat won't work with GH2 or 3. I know after I buy this it'll get patched like always...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Elmo - Sep. 13, 2008

what game is this? o_o

[Image: 2iia69g.jpg]

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 13, 2008

DC VS Mortal Kombat

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 14, 2008

GH2 brings back memories. I love this game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 14, 2008

Dang, these 360 deals are mighty tempting. Some store in Calgary is selling the Arcades for $150, and if you can find the 20GB Pro at FutureShop you can get it with Gears Of War, and Dead Or Alive Xtreme 2 for $199.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Sep. 14, 2008

I am so burnt out on my games right now.

I haven't touched Halo 3 in a while and I'm not going to touch Forza until I get the wheel into a stabilized position.

Anyone suggest any good games for me and my 360 that are already out? Things to look for?

Gears 2 of course and I'm on the fence about Armored Core 4 Answer. I'm willing to give mech games another shot.

(Sep. 14, 2008  10:54 PM)bugturtles Wrote: I am so burnt out on my games right now.

I haven't touched Halo 3 in a while and I'm not going to touch Forza until I get the wheel into a stabilized position.

Anyone suggest any good games for me and my 360 that are already out? Things to look for?

Gears 2 of course and I'm on the fence about Armored Core 4 Answer. I'm willing to give mech games another shot.

Rock Band 2, Guitar Hero 2, Bioshock, Kameo: Elements of Power, SoulCaliburIV, Star Wars: Force Unleashed(comes out Tuesday), Dead Rising, GTA IV, Orange Box, etc

i'm really not one for music games, i'm not really sure why. but dj hero might be interesting. however if i wanted to scratch i'll buy a set of 'tables and a good mixer setup.

specific criteria: games i can easily pick and slice/blow the living carp out of people on live (CoD4 does not count) which will stay fresh and not get old quickly.

(Sep. 14, 2008  11:48 PM)bugturtles Wrote: i'm really not one for music games, i'm not really sure why. but dj hero might be interesting. however if i wanted to scratch i'll buy a set of 'tables and a good mixer setup.

specific criteria: games i can easily pick and slice/blow the living carp out of people on live (CoD4 does not count) which will stay fresh and not get old quickly.

So something non-story driven then?

Really I don't care for story (this is a bit apparent with Halo 3 but I still liked it).

I just care for mass killing. Eee

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 15, 2008

Dead Rising would work then. No one gives a carp about the story. Just go mindlessly kill zombies. Plus it's only $20 now : D

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 15, 2008

fable 2

Fable 2 looks meh...Fable 1 was short and boring.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Evan - Sep. 15, 2008

carp

My 360 died, and since mine was a replacement from Gamestop I need to the receipt to get a new one from Microsoft...my receipt is gone

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bladehoarder - Sep. 15, 2008

Aperture Science is required to tell you that you will be baked and then there will be cake...

^ Best post ever, seriously. Lightened my day up ten fold ^^ Thanks

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 15, 2008

(Sep. 15, 2008  12:38 AM)bladehoarder Wrote: Aperture Science is required to tell you that you will be baked and then there will be cake...

oh this meme is still going

(Sep. 15, 2008  12:28 AM)Evan Wrote: carp

My 360 died, and since mine was a replacement from Gamestop I need to the receipt to get a new one from Microsoft...my receipt is gone

You have the worst luck with 360s, dude. Try registering the serial number on xbox.com and seeing if you can send it in for an in warranty repair.

(Sep. 15, 2008  12:48 AM)Roo Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2008  12:28 AM)Evan Wrote: carp

You have the worst luck with 360s, dude. Try registering the serial number on xbox.com and seeing if you can send it in for an in warranty repair.

My harddrive and actual box have different serial numbers, because when I traded in my old one I kept the harddrive. I can't register it, because I have to fax them the receipt Pinching_eyes

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Sep. 15, 2008

burn out paradise is 30 bucks at my target

i think when i get the money i'll buy it

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Sep. 15, 2008

(Sep. 15, 2008  2:04 AM)bugturtles Wrote: burn out paradise is 30 bucks at my target

i think when i get the money i'll buy it

Its a great game.

We can play together when/if you get it.