World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 02, 2008

Monster Hunter Unity, and now with online Infastructure via PS3, now that's relevant to my interests.

-1 for FFXIII Agito coming out after both FFXIII and Versus.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Sep. 02, 2008

lou, thats still 60$ he didnt want to spend?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 02, 2008

(Sep. 02, 2008  11:00 PM)Artie Wrote: lou, thats still 60$ he didnt want to spend?

Competition is a carp. If you want something bad enough you'll pay for it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Sep. 02, 2008

I'll probably just wait until it comes out for RB2. I'm sure they'll get some Pumpkins stuff eventually.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Sep. 03, 2008

my little cousin just got a 360.

yeah. Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Sep. 03, 2008

Well I traded in some games today (Soul Calibur IV, FFIV DS and Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction).

I paid off my Rock Band 2 pre-order and put like $51 towards Mirror's Edge. Chyeah.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 03, 2008

(Sep. 03, 2008  3:47 AM)Roan Wrote: Well I traded in some games today (Soul Calibur IV, FFIV DS and Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction).

I paid off my Rock Band 2 pre-order and put like $51 towards Mirror's Edge. Chyeah.

*saddened*

That game sucks man, sorry.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 03, 2008

(Sep. 03, 2008  3:56 AM)Roan Wrote: That game sucks man, sorry.

I wouldn't say suck, but SCII was so much better

Wow, 360 price cuts are finally official, and the Arcade SKU is now officially cheaper than the Wii at just $199.

Pro (60 GB) drops to $299 and the Elite drops to $399, starting this Friday. Just in time for the holiday craziness. I think Microsoft is going to be raking in the new users this Holiday for sure.

Now its Sony's turn to make a REAL price cut. Hope they have something in store. :)

Oh, before anyone calls foul on me, here's the source: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169740

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 03, 2008

For $200 I probably will bite for an arcade, since I don't plan on downloading my XBL stuff, even if I were to actually join XBL, since the 4 games I want don't exactly have strong multiplayer components. Not that it matters to me, I usually only play Burst Limit and SingStar online with my PS3 anyways.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Evan - Sep. 04, 2008

(Sep. 03, 2008  10:57 PM)Roan Wrote: Wow, 360 price cuts are finally official, and the Arcade SKU is now officially cheaper than the Wii at just $199.

Pro (60 GB) drops to $299 and the Elite drops to $399, starting this Friday. Just in time for the holiday craziness. I think Microsoft is going to be raking in the new users this Holiday for sure.

Now its Sony's turn to make a REAL price cut. Hope they have something in store. Smile

Oh, before anyone calls foul on me, here's the source: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3169740

Sweet, now I can finally get a new 360 Tongue_out_wink Mine is shitting out on me, and only wants to work sometimes.

Is there anyway to get my saved data over to the new one besides a memory card?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Sep. 04, 2008

You can get a hard drive transfer cable I guess.

I'm not sure if those are sold separately or not though. If not then you can probably find one on eBay.

(Sep. 04, 2008  12:05 AM)Roan Wrote: You can get a hard drive transfer cable I guess.

I'm not sure if those are sold separately or not though. If not then you can probably find one on eBay.

Thanks ^^ One more question, will I still be able to get achievements on off the old files? If you transfer with a memory card you can't, so I'd like to know

The way you worded that is kind of confusing, I don't know what you're asking.

Care to clarify?

(Sep. 04, 2008  12:12 AM)Roan Wrote: The way you worded that is kind of confusing, I don't know what you're asking.

Care to clarify?

Ok, here's an example. I copied my Oblivion file and transferred it to MY Gamertag on another 360, and I did something that would've gotten me an achievement and I didn't get it. Would I get an achievement if I used a transfer cable?

bug

Edit: Yeah, if you use a transfer cable everything should be ok. But I can't tell for sure, I've never done it myself.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sega - Sep. 04, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsTT5J8DSds

God damn this would have to be the biggest rip off TF2.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Sep. 04, 2008

wow.
i wish they would just hurry up and release battlefield 3

carp that, I wish they'd just hurry up and release Mirror's Edge.

they should not have named it battlefield.
im actually really mad about this =/

(Sep. 04, 2008  3:11 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: they should not have named it battlefield.
im actually really mad about this =/

Oh hush its not like they aren't making another "true" Battlefield game.

nah i know that.
but it looks really weak.
i know its free blah blah
but cmon, those skins look ridiculous

(Sep. 04, 2008  3:14 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: but cmon, those skins look ridiculous

Maybe that was the point? Its supposed to be a really over-the-top style game.

well then they reached their goal.
:\