World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dranzer206 - Sep. 01, 2008

I was thinking that as well but, I did not know that DQ was so high up in, japan but like you said Roan FF and DQ are pretty much neck and neck my friend just aimed me about it cause i asked him, and hes saying the say thing you saying Roan.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Sep. 01, 2008

I need some new games, I'm getting bored as hell with mine.

I'm glad Rock Band 2 comes out in like two weeks. That will keep me occupied until the holiday gaming blood bath begins in October/November.

Fable 2, Mirror's Edge, Gears 2, Fallout 3, Prince of Persia, Left 4 Dead, LBP, etc.

Gonna be a great year.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - brandonk129 - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  5:35 PM)Dranzer206 Wrote: Well brandonk I have to say the one game that you have, uncharted now thats one hell of a game I have and and love playing it too, now with this game I feel it brings out most of the PS3 graphics.

Yeah uncharted is like, beautiful. It got overall best action game at IGN for 07. Scored many 9's. I got the platinum trophy for it, its just that good. that and mgs4 are the best ps3 exclusive games right now.
(Sep. 01, 2008  7:25 PM)Roan Wrote: I need some new games, I'm getting bored as hell with mine.

I'm glad Rock Band 2 comes out in like two weeks. That will keep me occupied until the holiday gaming blood bath begins in October/November.

Fable 2, Mirror's Edge, Gears 2, Fallout 3, Prince of Persia, Left 4 Dead, LBP, etc.

Gonna be a great year.

Wheres resistance 2? 8 player coop yo, me , you, artie, dranzer, blu and 4 others together. mad fun. imo resistance is a staple ps3 game. ill be really dissapointed if you didnt get it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Sep. 01, 2008

resistance 2 looks like carp dude

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 01, 2008

It's an FPS, so of course it does

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  9:30 PM)Roo Wrote: It's an FPS, so of course it does

This.

But atleast Insomniac isn't a one trick pony, unlike a lot of other developers.

hurrr not why it does, but thanks for your amazing point

resistance 2 is the epitome of generic (ive said this verbatim before). he does nothing unique, everything safe (just like uncharted)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Sep. 01, 2008

the blurry textures in oot are giving me a headache

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - brandonk129 - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  9:56 PM)Artie Wrote: hurrr not why it does, but thanks for your amazing point

resistance 2 is the epitome of generic (ive said this verbatim before). he does nothing unique, everything safe (just like uncharted)

Whats that supposed to mean, safe? Just like, point shoot? uncharted was an excellent game, many sites such as IGN praised it. in no way is uncharted bad, and its a great cover system, and what makes the game great. Regardless if resistance is just shoot em up its still great, and will be a great game. so are you getting resistance 2?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 01, 2008

Didn't they have to start releasing Dragon Quest on Sundays because people were skipping work to buy it?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Sep. 01, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  11:38 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Didn't they have to start releasing Dragon Quest on Sundays because people were skipping work to buy it?

Yeah hahahaa

Nintendo has started releasing all of their games on Sundays too because of this.

(Sep. 01, 2008  11:38 PM)brandonk129 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  9:56 PM)Artie Wrote: hurrr not why it does, but thanks for your amazing point

Whats that supposed to mean, safe? Just like, point shoot? uncharted was an excellent game, many sites such as IGN praised it. in no way is uncharted bad, and its a great cover system, and what makes the game great. Regardless if resistance is just shoot em up its still great, and will be a great game. so are you getting resistance 2?

safe as in it does nothing unique to differentiate itself from other games

and no

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - brandonk129 - Sep. 02, 2008

(Sep. 01, 2008  9:27 PM)Artie Wrote: resistance 2 looks like carp dude

im sorry artie, please dont hate me. but your an xbot. seriously. resistance 2 made tremendous advancements from the first one. 8 player coop is a huge leap, and regardless it looks great. obviously shooters will always stick to the theme. but you wanna know generic? try left 4 dead. i dont see you bashing it. its simple, you have a gun, a cursor and you shoot stuff. its just any shooter with enemies in zombie skins. i never hear you bash on gears, like aw they shoulda done this, that. there was a reason resistance got 9s across most sites. it was great, and 2 will be even better. its an epic game, and im sorry someone to not recognize that is ignorant. gears of war 2 looks nearly identical to gears 1. all it has is new weapons, and improved story and online maps. not much of a jump from the 1st one, as opposed to resistance 2. resistance is a staple title, and every ps3 owner should get it.

also on neogaf on the home page, the second item is a resistance fall of man tournament report, its still there after a really long time. neogaf loves and respects resistance they have their own clan and know what value it has. neogaf has a crazy long resistance 2 thread.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 02, 2008

I go to SDF but I don't own Resistance. However I own both Ratchet Futures...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Sep. 02, 2008

(Aug. 31, 2008  5:31 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2008  9:18 PM)SK Wrote: tales of symphonia 2 (i guess i neeed to import it since it's not coming to europe, carp)

WHAT?! That is retarded. Are you sure it won't be released eventually?

Hahaha, I was just taking a look at the ToS thread you made a while ago:

(Oct. 12, 2007  3:35 PM)SK Wrote: HOLY carp carp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if namco doesn't release this in europe, I wil carp call them personally

Have you called them yet? :-P

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Elmo - Sep. 02, 2008

I wish I was Japanese, I'd really liek sum mhp2ndg rite nao

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Sep. 02, 2008

Quote:im sorry artie, please dont hate me. but your an xbot.
when did i bring up 360?

Quote: try left 4 dead. i dont see you bashing it. its simple, you have a gun, a cursor and you shoot stuff. its just any shooter with enemies in zombie skins.
when did i bring up left 4 dead?

Quote:i never hear you bash on gears, like aw they shoulda done this, that.

when did i bring up gears?
Quote:there was a reason resistance got 9s across most sites. it was great, and 2 will be even better. its an epic game, and im sorry someone to not recognize that is ignorant.
it did?

Quote:resistance is a staple title, and every ps3 owner should get it.
i do own it and it sucks

Quote:also on neogaf on the home page, the second item is a resistance fall of man tournament report, its still there after a really long time. neogaf loves and respects resistance they have their own clan and know what value it has. neogaf has a crazy long resistance 2 thread.

neogaf has no bias either way; it's a god damned website

kinda glad you're gone; that way we won't have to see a post from you whenever sony is being dissented.

edit: ok this was kind of harsh but you're still annoying, bud

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - James - Sep. 02, 2008

I only have like one Xbox game and that is Halo 3. Thinking of Getting Madden 09 because it looks like a really good game. Oh! and Maybe soul Caliber IV I wanna play as Vader!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Sep. 02, 2008

Just bought uhm, Megaman StarForce: Pegasus

still liked Battle Network better =/

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Sep. 02, 2008

(Sep. 02, 2008  1:24 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: Just bought uhm, Megaman StarForce: Pegasus

Wow, why on Earth would you buy that?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 02, 2008

(Sep. 02, 2008  1:24 AM)James Wrote: I only have like one Xbox game and that is Halo 3. Thinking of Getting Madden 09 because it looks like a really good game. Oh! and Maybe soul Caliber IV I wanna play as Vader!

Yoda and Vader are broken and The Apprentice is cheap as hell in SoulCalibur IV

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Sep. 02, 2008

(Sep. 02, 2008  1:25 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2008  1:24 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: Just bought uhm, Megaman StarForce: Pegasus

I have 7 battle network games, and it was only $20 to boot.
Why not try it out.

besides, its not THAT bad.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Spaceman - Sep. 02, 2008

(Sep. 02, 2008  1:36 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2008  1:25 AM)Roan Wrote:

I have 7 battle network games, and it was only $20 to boot.

besides, its not THAT bad.

They're all the same. Crapcom likes not try because they know people will keep buying them. Megaman needs to die.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Sep. 02, 2008

Quote:Crapcom

Don't do this.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Sep. 02, 2008

Gayblade.