World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: gaming random thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Dec. 07, 2007

sam Wrote:
ЯOAN Wrote:
Teikger Wrote:You have to pay for that original carp..?

Yup. 1500 MS points each.
1,200 actually

BTW NEW GTA IV TRAILER carp YEARGH SEA KING http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28634.html?type=

it reminded me of a carp movie
pretty pumped to play it

RE: gaming random thoughts - DormantSpirit - Dec. 09, 2007

I'd like to see another Custom Robo game. It's soooo under rated. Like BeyBlade. Heh. I am so gonna win that competition ...

RE: gaming random thoughts - Elmo - Dec. 09, 2007

Custom Robo is cheap though. Even without illegal parts, using the Glide (is that what you call them? The ones that hover for a long period of time) Robo, with a OHKO gun, like the Shotgun, can take out another Robo easily.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Dec. 12, 2007

sam Wrote:god damn it

carp these rainbow six hosts

they are WAYYYY too boot happy

btw, rainbow six has assasins creed in game ads wtf

The games share the same publisher.

Rainbow Six is fairly popular.

Why wouldn't Ubi want to put ads to pimp its other game in?

I got my Wii Condams yesterday.

Pretty 1337. I lol'd at the extra cushion towards the top of the controller to prevent more TV breakage.

RE: gaming random thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 12, 2007

ЯOAN Wrote:I got my Wii Condams yesterday.

Pretty 1337. I lol'd at the extra cushion towards the top of the controller to prevent more TV breakage.

yeah those condoms feel pretty sexy

RE: gaming random thoughts - Tototototototo - Dec. 12, 2007

I finally took a look at some Portal videos. Makes me want to get the Orange Box solely for Portal.

"I'd like to remind you that you will be dead, and then there will be cake."

Considering I've never played Half-Life (1) or Team Fortress, my incentive to buy the Orange Box is somewhat diminished. However, Portal's humor and gameplay makes up for it.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Blue - Dec. 12, 2007

Hey Toto if you got a PS2 buy HL port. It been tweaked and looks better, plays good too..

I don't know where to find it though. I lucked out and found it bout a month ago at Block buster for $10. Sick. I'm nearly done too
+ theres a co-op game included

RE: gaming random thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Dec. 12, 2007

Mr. Toto Wrote:Considering I've never played Half-Life (1) or Team Fortress, my incentive to buy the Orange Box is somewhat diminished. However, Portal's humor and gameplay makes up for it.

haha I can already tell you'd love it, you should really try and buy it..
I don't understand why everyone on this board doesn't like Portal much at all, the whole game was a great experience and the sense of humour was great.

Guitar_Legend Wrote:
Mr. Toto Wrote:Considering I've never played Half-Life (1) or Team Fortress, my incentive to buy the Orange Box is somewhat diminished. However, Portal's humor and gameplay makes up for it.

I don't understand why everyone on this board doesn't like Portal much at all, the whole game was a great experience and the sense of humour was great.

Portal was the only reason I bought Orange Box.

I wish I were kidding.

It was the only game in the entire package that I thoroughly enjoyed. :\

Now before you Half Life worshippers jump down my throat, I enjoyed the HL games mostly. But I thought Portal was much more interesting and fun. It should've been it's own game.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Dec. 12, 2007

ЯOAN Wrote:
Guitar_Legend Wrote:

Portal was the only reason I bought Orange Box.

I wish I were kidding.

It was the only game in the entire package that I thoroughly enjoyed. :\

Now before you Half Life worshippers jump down my throat, I enjoyed the HL games mostly. But I thought Portal was much more interesting and fun. It should've been it's own game.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that would argue it, and I'd have to agree, while I enjoyed Episode 2, Portal was my favorite.

sam Wrote:you don't need to play half life one or the original team fortress to enjoy the new ones

i never did

honestly, they kick THE carp carp out of portal
I'm not as big of an FPS fan as you, so I don't know if I'd share the same opinion. Though, H-L has been so highly regarded, I'd be willing to give it at try if I had the time.

sam Wrote:

and ryan get your gay carp out of here

Was that really necessary?

RE: gaming random thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 12, 2007

sam, I know you're kidding but you're really overstepping lines, lately, please watch it.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Kei - Dec. 13, 2007

Man, this never ceases to amaze me.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Dec. 13, 2007

Augh, carp Wii.

I don't understand why people want one so bad. Ok, well outside of Mario and Zelda anyway.

Carnival Games can only be interesting for so long.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 13, 2007

sam, don't refute and agree to what I'm saying to you at the same time. It seems backhanded.

I don't understand the Wii desire either.

In my own defense, I haven't talked to you in a long time nor even had the opportunity to call you a red skin, so let's not go there.

And outside of MGS4 (Which I know you're already salivating over), what the hell else would you want a PS3 for? I think you should hold out a while. MGS4 will likely end up on 360 at some point.

I'll give you Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet and Ratchet and Clank, but outside of those and MGS4, I don't think the PS3 has enough titles to warrant even $400. :\

But that's just me. I'm not berating you for your decision, it's just personally at this point I don't think PS3 is up to snuff for my tastes.

sam Wrote:btw, i hear no more heros is doing carp in japan. but i mean are people really that suprised? its not being made by nintendo or square enix, and its not about doing something other than playing a game.

Well, having a launch event on a Thursday morning wasn't the greatest idea and besides Suda did say that the game was geared towards foreign western markets. Hopefully it'll do better in NA, I know I'll be buying it.

sam Wrote:i don't think they marketed it enough in japan

and selling toilet paper personally to promote the game? what the carp.

That too.

Lol, can't get much more original that that.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 13, 2007

almost everything in japan is advertised on toilet paper, but you don't buy it

public restrooms in japan don't contain toilet paper, you get it for free outside. it has ads on it to subsidize the cost, and because you don't really have a choice

RE: gaming random thoughts - Tototototototo - Dec. 13, 2007

I like the Wii because in my house, it's consistently the only platform in which the games are fun enough and simple enough for everyone to have a good time. That's not to say that all of the games are easy, but appeals to such a broader range of people than both the PS3 and 360. I mean, do you ever see ads for either system that would appeal to anyone who's not a 13-37 year old male?

(Except Ratchet and Clank. That carp's the truth.)

RE: gaming random thoughts - Tototototototo - Dec. 13, 2007

sam Wrote:viva pinata & littlebigplanet

oh wait, you said ads for the system

new 360 jump in ads aren't bad, the ps3 ads appeal to nobody so they don't count

All of the Wii's ads focus on how fun the system is for everybody--I don't see that very often in its competitors, although the 360 seems to be headed in that direction.

Also, any other examples other than littlebigplanet? I hate to say it (seeing as how I like all three consoles, and hold nothing against any of them), but it seems that's the only good-looking game made for everyone when referring to the Playstation 3.