World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 08, 2008

(Aug. 08, 2008  8:53 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: wow, my internet really bummed out today.
sorry artie, didnt mean to leave like that.

its ok lol

sorry im not hXc like you are, haha

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - AnnieDuck - Aug. 08, 2008

bug

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 08, 2008

(Aug. 08, 2008  6:37 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  6:33 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  10:15 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: so i was just sorting through the stuff on my ps2 memory card, and, being the overtired silly that i am, i accidentally deleted my GT4 file d;sj;gadfhgfdjs

Ooof.

carp sucks.

YES OH GOD

I have to do all the retarded licenses again, on my own, since I pretty much made Brad do them last time. I haaaate doing those.

When stuff like this happens to me I generally say "carp you game" and never play it again. lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 08, 2008

(Aug. 08, 2008  6:39 PM)Artie Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  8:53 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: wow, my internet really bummed out today.

its ok lol

wat you mean Confused

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Aug. 08, 2008

btw i downloaded a 100% completion gt5: proloque save game
driving the f1 ferrari is awesome, on time trial, i'm ranked #311 (or something like that, out of over 10 000) in the whole world on superspeedsway daytona

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Aug. 08, 2008

(Aug. 08, 2008  7:33 PM)SK Wrote: btw i downloaded a 100% completion gt5: proloque save game
driving the f1 ferrari is awesome, on time trial, i'm ranked #311 (or something like that, out of over 10 000) in the whole world on superspeedsway daytona

Why didn't you play through the game yourself? :\

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 08, 2008

(Aug. 08, 2008  7:33 PM)SK Wrote: btw i downloaded a 100% completion gt5: proloque save game

This is why Trophies aren't retroactive for many games.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Aug. 08, 2008

(Aug. 08, 2008  7:43 PM)Kei Wrote:

Why didn't you play through the game yourself? :\

i was at the last s-class, meaning i had already completed 75% of the "story" mode (or whatever it's called lol), but these s-class races were carp impossible, you had to know exactly how to tune a car (which i have no clue about lol) to even be in top 3

plus the perfect save file had EVERY single car unlocked, if i wanted to do that, i would've needed to do the same races like 1000 times each just to earn enough money to buy them

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 08, 2008

(Aug. 08, 2008  7:07 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2008  6:39 PM)Artie Wrote:

its ok lol

wat you mean Confused

like....really good at halo

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Aug. 09, 2008

(Aug. 07, 2008  5:04 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: oh god haha
I was just on ranked halo 3 doubles

After being bummed out about being back down at 31, I had some luck.
Round 1, win, nothing worth mentioning ... stay at 31, odd
Round 2, win, bounce up to 34 ... alrighty, sweet
Round 3, going for my 35, were up 3 to 1, then my partner quits..at this point I was panicking, I thought I was going to loose and get bumped down.
It was on the pit, so I went straight for the sword and just waited for them to come, to knock off some time. They stuck together as a team so when I saw two red dots I was worried. Turns out they had all the good equipment. I lunge and kill the one guy, the other fires a rocket and we all die. I respawn and rush to get the weapons back, they meets me there, I spam some nades and back them off, grab my weapons and retreat back.
Played the rest of the game in the same way, when I got a kill they killed me at the same time. End result was 8-5.
I didn't go up to 35 (which is dumb because it was 1vs2) but whatever, still made my night.

Edit: they were really mad too rofl

(i hope someone finds these little stories interesting)

The Pit is one of my favorite maps. Especially in the sword room area, it starts getting crazy when there's everyone in the whole game there. I pretty much stay there the whole time because it's so much crazy fun.

Melee with the sword is quicker but doesn't do as much damage, but a locked-on lunge will almost guarantee you a OHKO, but it's slower.

I like hiding around a wall with a sword and waiting until they come around the corner. I don't move as much, only to make sure I'm not seen easily until they are right in front of me. But it gets much more interesting when they bounce grenades off walls to get at me.

I don't like most of the maps I play on ranked Team Slayer lol. I should play social sometime though.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Maz - Aug. 10, 2008

All star trophies in ssbb are pretty cool

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Aug. 10, 2008

^haha yeah sword is alot of fun.
I think it was last weekend, but the double exp event was melee weapons and I played alot of that so I got pretty familiar with the sword.. (hammer not so much ugh)

I hope the playlist comes around again soon seeing as it was one of the funnest I've played

The legendary brawl one for this weekend is really crazy..16 player lone wolf

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Aug. 10, 2008

artie and i played some games today and we kicked carp byaahh

no pit though so that made me sad Unhappy

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Aug. 11, 2008

I dl'ed the civilazation (sp? lol): revolution demo

it was pretty found, and kinda left me wanting more, but the thing is, i don't want to pay full price for a game like this =/ if it was half the price, i would buy it straight away

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Aug. 11, 2008

finished a level on halo 3 campaign

so i blew up high charity all by myself

about time

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 11, 2008

Fable 2's achievements leaked and they sound HILARIOUSLY AWESOME.

They also made me that much more excited for the game. Can it be October 21st tiem nao plz.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Aug. 11, 2008

(Aug. 11, 2008  12:23 AM)SK Wrote: I dl'ed the civilazation (sp? lol): revolution demo

it was pretty found, and kinda left me wanting more, but the thing is, i don't want to pay full price for a game like this =/ if it was half the price, i would buy it straight away

found? LOL i meant fun

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Aug. 12, 2008

A new trailer for NHL 2K9 came out today and it looks like you'll be able to drive the Zamboni as a mini-game, totally awesome.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 13, 2008

Halo 3 with Artie and Ommy last night was hilarious.

Bugturtles, you need to come play with us sometime. A full BW group of 4 in our custom games would be amazing.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 13, 2008

SWEAR TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 13, 2008  6:23 PM)Artie Wrote: SWEAR TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAHAHAHAHA

I think my favorite kill of the night was when Ommy was jumping off the big hill in the center of Valhalla and I was right behind him without him knowing and I was like "SWEAR TO MEEEEEEEE" and stabbed him in the back with the sword.

LOL

OH OH OH another good one was when you came flying at me and I was like "SWORD THEM! CUT THEM! BYAAAH!" and right when I said "BYAAH!" I sliced your carp up in mid-air hahahahaha carp.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 13, 2008  5:46 PM)Roan Wrote: Halo 3 with Artie and Ommy last night was hilarious.

Bugturtles, you need to come play with us sometime. A full BW group of 4 in our custom games would be amazing.

Tell me a time and when. I'm back home now. Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ominous - Aug. 13, 2008

We'll see what's what in a regular Swords match (my vote is for Foundry). Grin

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KoD PT - Aug. 13, 2008

(Aug. 09, 2008  2:17 AM)bugturtles Wrote: Melee with the sword is quicker but doesn't do as much damage, but a locked-on lunge will almost guarantee you a OHKO, but it's slower.
I'm pretty sure they both OHKO, but while lunging with it is slower than its melee, it has more range.
I hardly ever go into the Sword room on The Pit, especially if I know someone's in there, unless it's my partner in Team Doubles wanting to camp in it. I don't like moving around a lot either though, but I usually stay more around the shotty spawn or regen spawn areas.

Also, kudos on that Team Doubles 1 on 2 win Guitar_Legend =)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Aug. 13, 2008

i got euro 2008 for ps3
i now have 3 football games, LOL