World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jul. 26, 2008

Shaolin Monks was fine, same with Deadly Alliance, Deception, and Armageddon on the otherhand...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jul. 26, 2008

bug

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sega - Jul. 26, 2008

Takao Wrote:Shaolin Monks was fine, same with Deadly Alliance, Deception, and Armageddon on the otherhand...

Deadly Alliance is probably the WORST one out of the bunch, MK4 was actually pretty good since it was just MK3 with 3D Graphics, but man I remember playing DA for the first time and was so pissed at the slow gameplay.

Deception was fun though, I mean the Fighting gameplay was a chore but the Traps on the levels were awesome and the Konquest thing was pretty grouse imo, same goes for Armageddon only the Konquest this time had Shaolin Monks gameplay.

Neh, I liked DA, I found Deception and Armageddon to be pretty much the same game. I also didn't like the fact the Arm had a seemingly smaller skills list then in prior MKs. But I guess Midway thought they could get out of it by having a load of characters in it.

I really do hope that Armageddon was the game to cut off all the characters, what pissed me off was that there were no Bio's for the characters in Armageddon and the endings were lame.

Yes. I can't remember if it was Armageddon or another one, where you had to read text after a fight instead of animation, pissed me off.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KoD PT - Jul. 26, 2008

Guitar_Legend Wrote:Anyone ever made a Halo video?
Can you just transfer the video clips you capture from Xbox to Computer?
I want to make a montage or something but I have no clue how.

DigitalPh33r's Guide to Making Halo 3 Machinima: Part Two covers this starting at around minute 3.

Takao Wrote:Yes. I can't remember if it was Armageddon or another one, where you had to read text after a fight instead of animation, pissed me off.

Yeah it was Armageddon, they do this fighting stance bs ontop of the Pyramid.

Would have been cool to make Armageddon a 2-Disk Game, have one disk for the Fighting and the Other disk for the extras like Konquest and so on, then they wouldn't of had to cut down carp.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jul. 28, 2008

Damn you Nintendo, where is my Game for Attractive People? It was suppoused to launch in June for Christmas's sake.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Jul. 28, 2008

Has anyone traded in games with Blockbuster?

Have they gotten cash, or just Blockbuster credits?

I'm wondering if it's more than what EBGames/Gamestop will give you.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Marin - Jul. 28, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:Has anyone traded in games with Blockbuster?

In my experience indpendent stores give you the best value. If you have a bunch of last gen-games, try finding a retro game store. I traded in +/-10 DS games and a PS2 (not slim) for 100 cash/140 credit.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jul. 28, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:Has anyone traded in games with Blockbuster?

Every time I've traded with BBV Canada it's always been credits.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Jul. 29, 2008

hahaha

Just played some awesome Halo 3 matches with Artie. Quite a few awesome moments.

Oh by the way Sam, you're gonna be pissed, but both Artie and I traded in Call of Duty 4... lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sega - Jul. 29, 2008

Urghhh hooked on Metal Gear Solid heaps right now, just got out of the Prison part where you have to lay down on the floor and use the Ketchup as blood and pretend your dead, man those parts are neat Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Jul. 29, 2008

Roan Wrote:Oh by the way Sam, you're gonna be pissed, but both Artie and I traded in Call of Duty 4... lol
what the carp why

Sam Wrote:
Roan Wrote:Oh by the way Sam, you're gonna be pissed, but both Artie and I traded in Call of Duty 4... lol
what the carp why

Because we were both really burnt out on it and never played it anymore. :\

now who am i supposed to play with

Unhappy

Sam Wrote:now who am i supposed to play with

Unhappy

I dunno.

Trade that carp in and get Halo 3. That's what we're playing a lot of right now. That and Rock Band.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jul. 29, 2008

Takao Wrote:Damn you Nintendo, where is my Game for Attractive People? It was suppoused to launch in June for Christmas's sake.
I retract this comment, apparently was Telltale making sure the game is bug free. Sam & Max soon though, right Telltale?

EDIT- Oh carp a Gaia MMO...wow WoW will be beat...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jul. 29, 2008

Takao Wrote:EDIT- Oh carp a Gaia MMO...wow WoW will be beat...

WHAT

Bey Brad Wrote:
Takao Wrote:EDIT- Oh carp a Gaia MMO...wow WoW will be beat...

WHAT

www.kotaku.com/5029968/zomg-gaia-mmo-enters-closed-beta

I didn't know if I should laugh or cry at that. But atleast a certain member can finally play games with his ilk.

bug bug tralalalala

carp, I know I'm going to have to make some LittleBigPlanet Machima(sp?). Must make "Sackboy & The Pick Of Destiny" a reality...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Jul. 30, 2008

Dino Run!

Lol, funky little game I just found. Basically, you are a dinosaur who is facing the end of the world and you can either do nothing and die a horrible death, or keep chugging along the path, collecting eggs to preserve your species.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - TheGigsMeister - Jul. 30, 2008

OMFG! This rocks! I love the old school graphics and i get such a strange rush or controlling a dinosar running 20mph up and down hillsSmile

"DOOMED"