World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - Jun. 10, 2008

incondite Wrote:
Roan Wrote:My MGS3: Subsistence got here today.

I'm kind of scared to play it because I want to like it so bad but I'm not sure I will. lol
You didn't buy the Essential Collection? Prepare for a lot of "WHAT THE carp!" moments in MGS4.

Anyone else here actually think the new Call of Duty game looks hot and not just "carp THOSE carp TREYARCH FAGS WWII IS SO OLD OH GODD!"? Co-op campaign sounds ballin'.

well i'm gonna buy it
but i'm kinda dissapointed, because i was hoping it'd be produced by infinity ward

anyway roan you haven't played mgs2? you should play it before playing mgs4..

btw you guys know what would be carp cool? Call of Duty: Stoneage
omfg just think about it, best idea ever, too bad it's never gonna happen

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Jun. 10, 2008

incondite Wrote:
Roan Wrote:My MGS3: Subsistence got here today.

I'm kind of scared to play it because I want to like it so bad but I'm not sure I will. lol
You didn't buy the Essential Collection? Prepare for a lot of "WHAT THE carp!" moments in MGS4.

Anyone else here actually think the new Call of Duty game looks hot and not just "carp THOSE carp TREYARCH FAGS WWII IS SO OLD OH GODD!"? Co-op campaign sounds ballin'.

Well if it helps any, I watched all of the GameTrailer's retrospectives on MGS, so I at least have SOME clue what's going on.

I didn't buy MGS3, I rented it from GameFly. Wink

RE: gaming random thoughts - jasonresno - Jun. 10, 2008

I've been playing Assassins Creed a TON lately. I love the game. There are a bunch of things that bug me about it but for whatever reason it's easy to just look past it and enjoy the game.

Anyone else play it lately?

jasonresno Wrote:I've been playing Assassins Creed a TON lately. I love the game. There are a bunch of things that bug me about it but for whatever reason it's easy to just look past it and enjoy the game.

I haven't played it lately but I beat it a few months ago when it first came out.

I really liked it too.

Sweet deal. How long did it take you to beat it?

jasonresno Wrote:Sweet deal. How long did it take you to beat it?

I wanna say just under 7 hours, but I'm not entirely sure.

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - Jun. 10, 2008

jasonresno Wrote:I've been playing Assassins Creed a TON lately. I love the game. There are a bunch of things that bug me about it but for whatever reason it's easy to just look past it and enjoy the game.

i liked the game too, was kinda repetive, but i looked past that and played for the storyline
only to get ripped off by that carp ending, just thinking about it makes me pissed

Do not spoil the ending for me yet Tongue_out. I just started playing recently so...yeah. I've done the first three assassinations.

I've found that the game is super enjoyable if you play it in one hour spurts.

RE: gaming random thoughts - sam's temp - Jun. 10, 2008

Assasins Creed is amazing at first, but really tiring by the end.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Blue - Jun. 12, 2008

MGS4 Iz FTWWWWWWWW
Serious hahaha next gen is pretty amazing

RE: gaming random thoughts - jasonresno - Jun. 12, 2008

^srsly?

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Jun. 12, 2008

Blue Wrote:MGS4 Iz FTWWWWW
Serious hahaha next gen is pretty amazing

Ugh, shut uppp.

I won't be able to get the game until later tonight after I get off work, and that's assuming I manage to get off before 9 when the mall closes.

If not, then I have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up.

No spoilers pleeease.

RE: gaming random thoughts - bugturtles - Jun. 12, 2008

downloading heroic map pack fo freeeeee

yay for patience

RE: gaming random thoughts - To - Jun. 12, 2008

Atleast 2K is going to make a hockey game on the Wii. I envisioned the sport being on the Wii since the Wiimote was announced. Now someone just needs to start making PSP NHL games, it's been two years since the last one! Sheesh.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Kei - Jun. 12, 2008

Takao Wrote:Atleast 2K is going to make a hockey game on the Wii. Sheesh.
Finally.

EA is so freaking retarded, they put so much effort into their other sports games on Wii (ex. Madden), yet they totally ignore hockey. I WANT NHL 09 ON WII

RE: gaming random thoughts - KoD PT - Jun. 12, 2008

Some funny videos from NeoGaf Halo 3 players:

Awesome Hornet skyjack from another Hornet

The Hammer says: GTFO!

Another hog getting owned in Rats Nest

lol splattered into the depths of Avalanche

Yup, bad spawn lol

RE: gaming random thoughts - bugturtles - Jun. 12, 2008

ack i want to make a map on forge where you can walk on walls (distortion map inspired me etc)

but i do not know how to do this argh

RE: gaming random thoughts - To - Jun. 13, 2008

Kei Wrote:
Takao Wrote:Atleast 2K is going to make a hockey game on the Wii. Sheesh.
Finally.

EA is so freaking retarded, they put so much effort into their other sports games on Wii (ex. Madden), yet they totally ignore hockey. I WANT NHL 09 ON WII

EA's NHL franchise always gets the short end of the stick compared to their other franchises because NHL games simply don't sell as well comparably. Sure, they sell well in Canada, Sweden, and Russia(maybe Finland as well). But those are immensly smaller markets that the US, where hockey isn't doing well.

It does annoy me that only now in the 2008 edition of the game do we get the mode that allows us to build a player(it's like a story mode) from the minors, to the AHL, and then to the NHL. It annoys me because this was included in other EA Sports titles years ago.

I kind of wished it was EA though and not 2K, who was bringing it to the Wii. I love the gameplay of 2K, just I hate the character models look, as they look so, cell shadedish, like they were cartoon characters or something.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Kei - Jun. 13, 2008

Takao Wrote:I kind of wished it was EA though and not 2K, who was bringing it to the Wii. I love the gameplay of 2K, just I hate the character models look, as they look so, cell shadedish, like they were cartoon characters or something.
Same here, I'll definitely be picking it up if EA doesn't magically announce that NHL 09 will be on Wii. I haven't played any 2K games since NHL 2K2 on the Dreamcast (which had sweet graphics for when it was made).

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Jun. 13, 2008

I started up a blog to write about the games I'm playing and to express my views on happenings within the gaming industry.

http://rainbowarmy.blogspot.com/

My first post is admittedly pretty lengthy and probably a little scatterbrained, but I'm running on three and a half hours of sleep from last night and its 2:00 AM right now so I'm sure my mind isn't in the best of shape to be writing coherent blog posts.

Anyhow, check it out and let me know what you think k?

Topic ideas for future blog posts would also be great.

RE: gaming random thoughts - KoD PT - Jun. 13, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:ack i want to make a map on forge where you can walk on walls (distortion map inspired me etc)

but i do not know how to do this argh
I got that one sometime ago as well. Wicked map, feels real weird to walk around there.

Also, check this great forge tutorial:

http://www.forgehub.com/forum/halo-forge-discussion/9349-forge-tutorial-master-index.html

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Jun. 13, 2008

I've heard Sean Molloy is leaving Ziff...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 13, 2008

incondite Wrote:I've heard Sean Molloy is leaving Ziff...

Aw that would suck.

We gays gotta stick together.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - sam's temp - Jun. 13, 2008

Jane Pinckard, Kathleen Sanders, Patrick Klepek, Luke Smith, John Davison, Mark Macdonald, Bryan Intihar, Dan Hsu, Crispin Boyer, Darren Gladstone, the entire art staff of GFW, the entire staff of OPM, and Sean Molloy.

Latest Legendary Thread confirms that he is leaving. Unhappy

Wow, I found this on Sean's Photobucket.
[Image: terriblenews.jpg]

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Jun. 13, 2008

MGS4 is <3.

That's saying something coming from me.