World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: gaming random thoughts - Kei - Jun. 05, 2008

King of Darkness Wrote:http://gameroom.mlgpro.com/view/Rhy6S0pmfhsalsCU.html

Holy carp, those have got to be the sickest plays ever on a Mongoose in Halo 3. Loads of sniping, lasering, Brute Shot jumps, etc all from the back of a Mongoose besides the great driving skills. Amazing.
Thats insane. How do they make the Mongoose fly around like that?

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Jun. 05, 2008

Wow wtf that's awesome.

RE: gaming random thoughts - LeoBlader - Jun. 05, 2008

does any one no anything about the xbox 360 portable

RE: gaming random thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 05, 2008

there isn't one

RE: gaming random thoughts - KoD PT - Jun. 05, 2008

Kei Wrote:

Holy carp, those have got to be the sickest plays ever on a Mongoose in Halo 3. Loads of sniping, lasering, Brute Shot jumps, etc all from the back of a Mongoose besides the great driving skills. Amazing.
The player in the back is using a Brute Shot, kinda like you'd use the Rocket Launcher in Rocket Race to boost the Mongoose through long distances in the air.
On normal playlists you'd probably blow yourself up if you used a Rocket Launcher like that though, besides the decrease in power makes it more manageable and is better suited for use in most maps. There's also Brute Shots lying around in like, every Halo 3 map.

It's amazing how he flawlessly gets all of those snipes/laser kills while the Mongoose is spinning mad through the air.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Kei - Jun. 05, 2008

King of Darkness Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

The player in the back is using a Brute Shot, kinda like you'd use the Rocket Launcher in Rocket Race to boost the Mongoose through long distances in the air.
On normal playlists you'd probably blow yourself up if you used a Rocket Launcher like that though, besides the decrease in power makes it more manageable and is better suited for use in most maps. There's also Brute Shots lying around in like, every Halo 3 map.

It's amazing how he flawlessly gets all of those snipes/laser kills while the Mongoose is spinning mad through the air.
That really is amazing. I'll try that out next time I play Halo 3.

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - Jun. 05, 2008

carp yes downloading battlefield: bad company demo atm

Bey Brad Wrote:there isn't one

oh do you no wat the ones on the internet are type in portable xbox 360

RE: gaming random thoughts - To - Jun. 05, 2008

DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:

I have one of those, it was at the bottom of my cereal box. I was lucky I wasn't tired on that day, or I may have ate it by accident.

But I'm gonna assume the one you saw was different. Bud, it's called fanart. People pretending they somehow got leaked designs, and showboating them on the net. When in actuality, they made it, or stole it from someone who made it on PhotoShop.

And really, if there was a leaked design, wouldn't these companies want them taken down? You know so that their compeititors don't get any ideas, before they can patent/copyright elements of that, and thus showcase it to the world.

its called the xbox velocity look up on google images
Takao Wrote:
DarkDrigerBlader Wrote:

I have one of those, it was at the bottom of my cereal box. I was lucky I wasn't tired on that day, or I may have ate it by accident.

But I'm gonna assume the one you saw was different. Bud, it's called fanart. People pretending they somehow got leaked designs, and showboating them on the net. When in actuality, they made it, or stole it from someone who made it on PhotoShop.

And really, if there was a leaked design, wouldn't these companies want them taken down? You know so that their compeititors don't get any ideas, before they can patent/copyright elements of that, and thus showcase it to the world.

RE: gaming random thoughts - To - Jun. 06, 2008

Dude, the clam-shell one, as well as the one with PGR on it are from a Magazine article, saying what they would like a portable Xbox to look like. Then there is one that is a 360 controller with a screen placed right in it.

Seriously dude, unless Microsoft announces it, most of the time pictures you find of a suppoused "Xbox Portable" are false.

The closest thing you've got to that is the Origami which is a really small PC. Which was thought to be this so called "Xbox Portable". Heck, it was rumored when the Zune came out that it was gonna have a line that will be the "Portable Xbox". None of that has happened.

RE: gaming random thoughts - LeoBlader - Jun. 06, 2008

Takao Wrote:Dude, the clam-shell one, as well as the one with PGR on it are from a Magazine article, saying what they would like a portable Xbox to look like. Then there is one that is a 360 controller with a screen placed right in it.

Seriously dude, unless Microsoft announces it, most of the time pictures you find of a suppoused "Xbox Portable" are false.

The closest thing you've got to that is the Origami which is a really small PC. Which was thought to be this so called "Xbox Portable". Heck, it was rumored when the Zune came out that it was gonna have a line that will be the "Portable Xbox". None of that has happened.

thnx

RE: gaming random thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jun. 06, 2008

SK Wrote:carp yes downloading battlefield: bad company demo atm

suck my carp.

not really, that'd be gross.
but tell me how it is.

RE: gaming random thoughts - sam's temp - Jun. 06, 2008

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3167995

<3

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - Jun. 06, 2008

Guitar_Legend Wrote:
SK Wrote:carp yes downloading battlefield: bad company demo atm

suck my carp.

not really, that'd be gross.
but tell me how it is.

well i played like 20 mins of the singleplayer campain
it was okay, not bad, but def not better than CoD4

still need to try out the multiplayer

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Jun. 06, 2008

Wow wtf?

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/06/06/playstation-3-same-power-usage-as-five-refridgerators/

RE: gaming random thoughts - bugturtles - Jun. 06, 2008

just beat advance wars 2 on normal

now for hard mode ughhh

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - Jun. 06, 2008

[Image: playstation_fridge.jpg]

LOL, imo that looks delicious

BTW BATTLEFIELD BAD COMPANY ONLINE IS carp GREAT
though the demo only has one map, so i can't compare it to CoD4 online just yet. but if all the maps are like the one from the demo, it's going to be even better than cod4

RE: gaming random thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Jun. 06, 2008

you like battlefield that much? i heard it was kinda crappy...

RE: gaming random thoughts - sam's temp - Jun. 06, 2008

single player bad company is pretty carp.

i haven't tried the multiplayer, but i hope it's good.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Guitar_Legend - Jun. 06, 2008

single player battlefield has always been carp

multiplayer is where its at

RE: gaming random thoughts - sam's temp - Jun. 07, 2008

Guitar_Legend Wrote:single player battlefield has always been carp

multiplayer is where its at
well yeah but they didn't have storylines and weren't a big focus like bad company's single player.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Jun. 07, 2008

Ninja Gaiden II is seriously carp awesome.

<3

RE: gaming random thoughts - Litrid - Jun. 07, 2008

oh I really wanna play that I played the first one and it was fun but the first boss was a carp. this one takes place in cities and carp right?

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Jun. 07, 2008

Litrid Wrote:oh I really wanna play that I played the first one and it was fun but the first boss was a carp. this one takes place in cities and carp right?

Yeah. It takes place in pretty much every major city in the world.

The story is totally nonsensical and would probably fit right in a Power Rangers episode, but oh well, the game play is carp awesome.