World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - May. 19, 2008

I don't care what anyone says, GTA IV is easily the best in the series.

I have never finished a GTA game in my life, but I'm seriously compelled to finish this one.

I've spent just under 25 hours playing this game. That's the most time I've spent in a game since Twilight Princess (Which I finished in just under 32 hours).

Most games of this length fail to hold my interest, but damn, the storytelling and the character building and relationships in this game are what make it worth playing. The characters are all really carp awesome, even if they annoy you. It amazes me that Rockstar was able to make such convincing characters, even the annoying ones.

RE: gaming random thoughts - sam's temp - May. 19, 2008

Roan Wrote:I don't care what anyone says, GTA IV is easily the best in the series.

I have never finished a GTA game in my life, but I'm seriously compelled to finish this one.

I've spent just under 25 hours playing this game. That's the most time I've spent in a game since Twilight Princess (Which I finished in just under 32 hours).

Most games of this length fail to hold my interest, but damn, the storytelling and the character building and relationships in this game are what make it worth playing. The characters are all really carp awesome, even if they annoy you. It amazes me that Rockstar was able to make such convincing characters, even the annoying ones.
i want to kill roman

but yeah other than him the characters are great, brucie <3

i finished gta iv with 42 hours Gasp but i did the extra assination missions and took friends out like crazy to get all the carp (helicopters, taxis, weapons, etc)

roan play gta iv with me now plz

RE: gaming random thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 19, 2008

Indian Wrote:gta iv online

i've never seen a place that worships marijuana so much

well other than highschools but you get my point

are you really at all surprised

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - May. 19, 2008

Indian Wrote:
Roan Wrote:I don't care what anyone says, GTA IV is easily the best in the series.

i want to kill roman

but yeah other than him the characters are great, brucie <3

i finished gta iv with 42 hours Gasp but i did the extra assination missions and took friends out like crazy to get all the carp (helicopters, taxis, weapons, etc)

roan play gta iv with me now plz

No, not right now, I want to beat these missions.

RE: gaming random thoughts - sam's temp - May. 19, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Indian Wrote:gta iv online

i've never seen a place that worships marijuana so much

well other than highschools but you get my point

are you really at all surprised
no i'm not, it's a game on xbox live.

doesn't make it less annoying that you have teammates talking about how they are "soooo carp high right nowww duuuudes".

i get matched with people that leave mid game because they are going to take a break and get more pot...

RE: gaming random thoughts - Guitar_Legend - May. 19, 2008

gta iv online is crazy fun
playing cops and robbers, or whatever its called..
it can get really frantic. sometimes the rounds are a bore,
where the robbers just drive straight to the getaway without any problem
but whenever the cops catch up it usually gets pretty crazy.

once i was being chased by a cop car full of cops
all shooting at me out the windows of the car..
my car was beginning to smoke,
i drove straight into a barrier projecting myself a few stories down into the ocean,
making a quick getaway LOL

RE: gaming random thoughts - KoD PT - May. 20, 2008

Indian Wrote:halo 2 is really desolate now, the only playlist you can even find a game is big team battle and it lags like crazy.
Ironic as how that's one of the hardest playlists to find games on in Halo 3 right now... =(
And I wanted to try that new Valhalla map variant (Valhalla Heavies or something) that has the Scorpion, etc, which was recently added to RBTB (not sure if it's in social).

Roan Wrote:
Indian Wrote:how?

hahahaha

Basically I'm a cheap carp. I did my best not to spend any money at all, only buying ammo when I ABSOLUTELY needed it, and if I got killed or busted by the cops instead of paying $$$ to the hospital or losing my weapons and having to re-buy them, I'd just turn my 360 off and start over from the last save point.

I had like roughly $70,000 before Three Leaf Clover, then I got $250,000 for beating that mission bringing me to like $320,000 and then I just saved every bit of money that I made from then on and I just beat the "She's A Keeper" mission and got like $10,000 for beating it and it pushed me to $501,950, which gave me the achievement.

I was like carp yeah.
I've been careful with money too, only spending when really necessary. Right now, I've started stealing the cars for Stevie and I'm almost there with like, over $470000. You get a carp for some of those cars like the Infernus, which went over $33000.

I'm around 60 hours right now, still only at the beginning missions for Ray, Gerry and Derrick, but I've wasted a lot of time doing stuff like the Most Wanted and Vigilante missions, exploring around, going out with friends, doing all the races (only 5 more wins for the achievement!), random carp around in the game killing people and running away from the cops a gazillion times, etc, etc. I always take a lot more time going through a game than most people.

Also, anyone else dated Lawchick (Kiki Jenkins) online in the game? Once she likes you enough, you can call her and she'll remove up to 3 wanted stars. I haven't used it on missions so far, but it's handy for when you just happen bump into a cop car/run someone over and suddenly have the entire city after you.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Tototototototo - May. 20, 2008

this is not the gta topic guys

whatever happened to pong

RE: gaming random thoughts - Zander Soulwind - May. 20, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:this is not the gta topic guys

I loved pong, old but fun.

I hate lorries and vans and trucks and taxi's and police and......... (Been playing Need for speed Most wanted.)

RE: gaming random thoughts - sam's temp - May. 21, 2008

Mr. Toto Wrote:this is not the gta topic guys

hahahaha

RE: gaming random thoughts - AnnieDuck - May. 21, 2008

pong got turned into modern art by some germans

RE: gaming random thoughts - Kei - May. 21, 2008

Roy Wrote:I hate lorries and vans and trucks and taxi's and police and......... (Been playing Need for speed Most wanted.)
NFS:MW is the best, my favourite NFS game. Only wish there could have been more customization like they had in Carbon/ProStreet.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Ichida - May. 21, 2008

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-05-21/tatsunoko-vs-capcom-arcade-game-in-the-works

RE: gaming random thoughts - Evan - May. 22, 2008

Picked up GTA4 last week, simply amazing. I've been playing a bit of DMC4 as well...oh and Condemned 2 is beastly.

RE: gaming random thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - May. 22, 2008

DtD Wrote:Picked up GTA4 last week, simply amazing. I've been playing a bit of DMC4 as well...oh and Condemned 2 is beastly.

carp that game.

The only thing that did to me was mitigate the funds in my bank account.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Evan - May. 22, 2008

Artie Wrote:
DtD Wrote:Picked up GTA4 last week, simply amazing. I've been playing a bit of DMC4 as well...oh and Condemned 2 is beastly.

carp that game.

The only thing that did to me was mitigate the funds in my bank account.

I didn't buy it, I borrowed it from a friend Tongue_out_wink I wouldn't pay $60 for the thing. $30 at the most. It didn't add anything new to series, other than MUCH prettier graphics...

RE: gaming random thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - May. 22, 2008

yeah i paid 60

and its the worst game ive ever played

RE: gaming random thoughts - Ichida - May. 22, 2008

FF Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon is yet another (Pokemon) Mystery Dungeon clone. I'm officially sick of Mystery Dungeon altogether. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - May. 22, 2008

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3167912

Can I get a carp WOOT WOOT?!

RE: gaming random thoughts - Ichida - May. 22, 2008

http://www.square-enix.com/na/company/press/2008/0521_1/ Grin

RE: gaming random thoughts - SexyMichael - May. 22, 2008

Playing Monster Rancher 2 for the first time since I was a kid.

Such a ballin game.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Sega - May. 22, 2008

WOOT Finally tracked down a copy of WWF No Mercy for the 64, its probably by far the best Wrestling game out there, along with like Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 ( N64 ) and WWE Smackdown: Heres comes the Pain.

Cannot wait to play it when i get back home, I only played it once and it was a Fan-Modded rom called TNA vs ROH ( Some vids on Youtube, guys did an amazing job changing everything around ), but at last i have a proper copy Smile

ALSO;

Check this out:
http://kotaku.com/5010122/capcom-vs-legendary-anime-company

Feels like Capcoms response to Midways MK vs DC ( Even though they did it first ), which from an MK fans view will be rubbish.

RE: gaming random thoughts - KoD PT - May. 22, 2008

Anyone here watch MLG's Top 10 Plays from Halo 3? The third video's out and once again it's loaded with sick plays:

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3405147&categoryId=3208334&n8pe6c=1

Those no scopes were amazing. And the one-shot multi kills are always funny to watch lol

RE: gaming random thoughts - Kei - May. 22, 2008

Roan Wrote:http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3167912

Can I get a carp WOOT WOOT?!
All I can say is.. Finally!

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - May. 22, 2008

carp yeah Seaking.

Just downloaded the song Hysteria by Muse (<3<3) for Rock Band.

I bust it out on expert drums and look what happens:

[Image: pic0522082jpg12127da2d4yl9.jpg]

carp yeah, I'm too good at this game. Grin