World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - May. 19, 2008

lol i have the beyblade v-force gba game on my ipod touch

RE: gaming random thoughts - bugturtles - May. 19, 2008

lol i owned the beyblade game on gamecube

RE: gaming random thoughts - Sega - May. 19, 2008

Indian Wrote:All of the missing carp from SA is great that its not in IV.

So no Customization, No Stats to improve you're character on, Less Weapons and Vehicles and no Planes aswell? You've got to be joking me.

Well, i could see how they got rid of the Planes in GTA4 because of that 9/11 stuff, but seriously that was 7 Years ago i thought everyone was over it by now.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - May. 19, 2008

Sega Wrote:

So no Customization, No Stats to improve you're character on, Less Weapons and Vehicles and no Planes aswell? You've got to be joking me.

Well, i could see how they got rid of the Planes in GTA4 because of that 9/11 stuff, but seriously that was 7 Years ago i thought everyone was over it by now.

You're an idiot.

The reason Rockstar removed all of that stuff is because they wanted to take GTA IV in a more serious direction. Which is why the story is better because they don't have to contend with all of the crazy contextual carp that could happen in the other games. It got to be a little too much when they introduced a carp JET PACK in San Andreas.

Also, if it were possible, I would punch you in the carp face through the internet for that comment you made about 9/11. That was one of the worst events in American history and a lot of people lost family members in the incident. In case you haven't noticed, the loss of loved ones takes years to overcome and in the grand scheme of things, never goes away. There will always be people who are sensitive about this issue simply because they lost people in 9/11. Personally I didn't lose anyone but I can sympathize with those who did and I respect the fact that 9/11 is a touchy subject for them. Rockstar likes to cause controversy, sure, but for them to willingly poke fun at 9/11 would be horribly misguided.

I honestly still cannot believe you said this. I have half a mind to ban you but unfortunately I feel I would be out of place doing so.

RE: gaming random thoughts - sam's temp - May. 19, 2008

They took the planes out because the city is so small.

Helicopters can go from one end to the other in like a minute lol.

And why the carp did they go to such lengths in making the strip clubs wtf.

also: http://www.machinima.com/film/view&id=23328 <3

RE: gaming random thoughts - Guitar_Legend - May. 19, 2008

Roan Wrote:
Sega Wrote:

You're an idiot.

The reason Rockstar removed all of that stuff is because they wanted to take GTA IV in a more serious direction. Which is why the story is better because they don't have to contend with all of the crazy contextual carp that could happen in the other games. It got to be a little too much when they introduced a carp JET PACK in San Andreas.

Also, if it were possible, I would punch you in the carp face through the internet for that comment you made about 9/11. That was one of the worst events in American history and a lot of people lost family members in the incident. In case you haven't noticed, the loss of loved ones takes years to overcome and in the grand scheme of things, never goes away. There will always be people who are sensitive about this issue simply because they lost people in 9/11. Personally I didn't lose anyone but I can sympathize with those who did and I respect the fact that 9/11 is a touchy subject for them. Rockstar likes to cause controversy, sure, but for them to willingly poke fun at 9/11 would be horribly misguided.

I honestly still cannot believe you said this. I have half a mind to ban you but unfortunately I feel I would be out of place doing so.

thank you. took the words out of my mouth.

there is always the possibility they can add weapons and stuff through DLC.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Bey Brad - May. 19, 2008

If I was in Rockstar's position I would not have removed airplanes due to 9/11 controversy. However, to say "but seriously that was 7 Years ago i thought everyone was over it by now" is one of the most insensitive things I have ever heard.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Kei - May. 19, 2008

Funky Kong>all Mario Kart characters

RE: gaming random thoughts - AnnieDuck - May. 19, 2008

Kei Wrote:Funky Kong>all Mario Kart characters

iawtc

RE: gaming random thoughts - SexyMichael - May. 19, 2008

Indian Wrote:And why the carp did they go to such lengths in making the strip clubs wtf.

My friend showed me the comedy club.

So much work for carp jokes.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Ichida - May. 19, 2008

Kei Wrote:Funky Kong>all Mario Kart characters

Agreed. Grin

Bey Brad Wrote:If I was in Rockstar's position I would not have removed airplanes due to 9/11 controversy. However, to say "but seriously that was 7 Years ago i thought everyone was over it by now" is one of the most insensitive things I have ever heard.
They have said meeeeliiooonnnnsss of times that they are not in it because it is one city and a plane would be carp retarded.

Helicopters are more than enough.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Kei - May. 19, 2008

The developers of Pop, Nnooo have some pretty big ideas

I don't think any of these would actually happen, but its interesting.

I was ballin' in Halo 2 last night. This carp in a Banshee comes at me from the sky thinking he will crush me, I shoot my BR at him that weakens him very slighty and then move out of the way at the last second and he crashes in the ground and explodes GAME OVER omg he was so pissed in the post-game lobby hahahaha.

There was also this dude hiding in the bottom of the headlong tower with rockets(it was one sided assault and his team was on defense) is sitting there blowing up one of our warthogs and I'm driving the other one, go right through as he's reloading and trying to move out of the way and splatter him.

Oh, and this game my team had 80 kills and the other team had like 20 something, we got all the tanks, snipers, and warthogs and are comepletely carp destroying these guys, they get a lucky spawn and three of them get into a warthog thinking they are hot stuff and I throw one grenade right as they are going off a hill which gave them air and the thing does like 4 flips lands on the ground up side down and they are all ejected. So then I throw a grenade which explodes the warthog and take each one out with one BR headshot each TRIPLE KILL hahaha. BTW, Brutshots are the funnest thing to take warthogs out with trust me.

See, theres still plenty of fun in Halo 2.

Near the end of the night I finally figured out why after years of playing so many FPSs non stop why I can't carp snipe for carp, Asperger's lol.

sam i've never even played halo 2 and that sounds amazing

w00000000000t

Just got the Half a Million achievement in GTA IV. Chyeah.

how?

Indian Wrote:how?

hahahaha

Basically I'm a cheap carp. I did my best not to spend any money at all, only buying ammo when I ABSOLUTELY needed it, and if I got killed or busted by the cops instead of paying $$$ to the hospital or losing my weapons and having to re-buy them, I'd just turn my 360 off and start over from the last save point.

I had like roughly $70,000 before Three Leaf Clover, then I got $250,000 for beating that mission bringing me to like $320,000 and then I just saved every bit of money that I made from then on and I just beat the "She's A Keeper" mission and got like $10,000 for beating it and it pushed me to $501,950, which gave me the achievement.

I was like carp yeah.

My dad once threatened to fire me if I didn't play Halo 3 with him and my brother. I spent the match just driving off cliffs and stuff with the Mongoose. *shrug*

i want to see GTA in a fantasy setting

the game would either be great or hilarious, win-win

well gta 2 took place in the future

Grand Theft Airship

...I'd play that. XD

gta iv online

i've never seen a place that worships marijuana so much

well other than highschools but you get my point