World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - eggblader - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  5:55 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  5:34 PM)eggblader Wrote: ooh. a zelda theorist. im going to add a few things. you are smart for realizing age of calamity is not and actually prequel. that would be impossible. botw was supposed to merge all the timelines, but then aoc happened and anothher timeline was created. i think the sequel to botw will be possibly darker than majora's mask. possibly boss fights at the beggining? i'm like, 80% sure zelda will be playable. zelda had to cut her hair for a reason. no sheikah slates in sight in trailer. link is holding the master sword. extinct beast? nbc (nintendo black crisis) theorized time travel. hyrule castle seemed unscathed in the trailer. no marks or anything. all that malice, was to create a distraction to make calamity ganon. but all along, he was under hyrule castle, gathering power. also im interested in the green hand. again in nbc's video, he siad the green hand in the trailer is interesting. because it is the same green hand in the tapestry at kakariko village holding the master sword. also link is not zonai. 9 <--- iS ThAt a zONAI SwiRl
If Breath of the Wild isn't merged timelines, I think it might take place in The Hero is Triumphant Adult Era. We know in 2 of these games it's the Era of the Great Sea, so rock salt can exist everywhere since it would be leftover from the ocean. My main reason is that in these games, the main Link is gone. Instead, other kids with the same name take the job to save the world. The same thing happens in Breath of The Wild. In Age of Calamity we see Link is just a random knight that worked his way up to being Zelda's personal one. More evidence is that Spirit Tracks, the latest officially confirmed game in the timeline, has a similar map. The top right is volcanic, the top left is cold, the bottom left is different but the bottom right in Spirit Tracks has a big ocean. The very Bottom right is BoTW extends out to a greater ocean.

So my theory is after Spirit Tracks, the BoTW Saga starts. Then it splits off The Great Calamity is Defeated or The Great Calamity is Victorious. It shows the events of the start of Age of Calamity like normal, but then the timeline splits as soon as Terrako goes back in time. The Great Calamity is Victorious follows the base world as they lose to the Great Calamity. Then after, Breath of The Wild and the Sequel happen. In The Great Calamity is Defeated, it follows the timeline Terrako goes too, and the rest of Age of Calamity takes place as they defeat the malice.
hmmm. interesting. i just looked at the trailer again, and it seems the master sword is not glowing. shouldnt it be glowing? also, if they did travel back in time, there would be two master swords. that would be bad.

also, in dbz there perspective of time travel, is that even if you travel back in time to change something, it doesnt change your time. it only splits the timeline.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Instarez - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  7:42 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  5:55 PM)Instarez Wrote: If Breath of the Wild isn't merged timelines, I think it might take place in The Hero is Triumphant Adult Era. We know in 2 of these games it's the Era of the Great Sea, so rock salt can exist everywhere since it would be leftover from the ocean. My main reason is that in these games, the main Link is gone. Instead, other kids with the same name take the job to save the world. The same thing happens in Breath of The Wild. In Age of Calamity we see Link is just a random knight that worked his way up to being Zelda's personal one. More evidence is that Spirit Tracks, the latest officially confirmed game in the timeline, has a similar map. The top right is volcanic, the top left is cold, the bottom left is different but the bottom right in Spirit Tracks has a big ocean. The very Bottom right is BoTW extends out to a greater ocean.

So my theory is after Spirit Tracks, the BoTW Saga starts. Then it splits off The Great Calamity is Defeated or The Great Calamity is Victorious. It shows the events of the start of Age of Calamity like normal, but then the timeline splits as soon as Terrako goes back in time. The Great Calamity is Victorious follows the base world as they lose to the Great Calamity. Then after, Breath of The Wild and the Sequel happen. In The Great Calamity is Defeated, it follows the timeline Terrako goes too, and the rest of Age of Calamity takes place as they defeat the malice.
hmmm. interesting. i just looked at the trailer again, and it seems the master sword is not glowing. shouldnt it be glowing? also, if they did travel back in time, there would be two master swords. that would be bad.

also, in dbz there perspective of time travel, is that even if you travel back in time to change something, it doesnt change your time. it only splits the timeline.

It did travel back, but not to far, just before the Great Calamity. That split the timeline into 2. Edit: there shouldn’t be 2 swords. There was 2 Terrakos, but the sword didn’t go back in time.

(May. 17, 2021  8:03 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  7:42 PM)eggblader Wrote: hmmm. interesting. i just looked at the trailer again, and it seems the master sword is not glowing. shouldnt it be glowing? also, if they did travel back in time, there would be two master swords. that would be bad.

It did travel back, but not to far, just before the Great Calamity. That split the timeline into 2. Edit: there shouldn’t be 2 swords. There was 2 Terrakos, but the sword didn’t go back in time.
no im saying if in botw 2 they would have two master swords.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Free... Hoya - May. 17, 2021

Anyone play COD?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - JAMBlader - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  8:30 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Anyone play COD?

yea

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Instarez - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  8:28 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  8:03 PM)Instarez Wrote: It did travel back, but not to far, just before the Great Calamity. That split the timeline into 2. Edit: there shouldn’t be 2 swords. There was 2 Terrakos, but the sword didn’t go back in time.
no im saying if in botw 2 they would have two master swords.

I don’t think so.

(May. 17, 2021  8:50 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  8:28 PM)eggblader Wrote: no im saying if in botw 2 they would have two master swords.

I don’t think so.

ah whatever. we'll just leave it up to demises curse.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeybladeManiac0 - May. 18, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  5:04 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  4:22 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: No, but I'm thinking of getting it. Is it good? Is it worth getting? (Please, no spoilers)

YES, ITS VERY GOOD. It’s really hard tho, so only get it if you think your up to the challenge. It is very much worth the money, even more worth it than some triple A games.

Ok thanks. BTW, when you mean "really hard", do you mean "Cuphead hard"?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - beykid44 - May. 18, 2021

(May. 18, 2021  8:05 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  5:04 PM)Orbit Wrote: YES, ITS VERY GOOD. It’s really hard tho, so only get it if you think your up to the challenge. It is very much worth the money, even more worth it than some triple A games.

Ok thanks. BTW, when you mean "really hard", do you mean "Cuphead hard"?

I couldn't beat the first boss

and I was playing with my dad so yes cuphead is hard

(May. 17, 2021  8:30 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Anyone play COD?

Ya definitely

Ay who wanna play asphalt 9 with me?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Instarez - May. 20, 2021

Zelda Games I hope get remakes:

1. The Legend of Zelda
Getting a remake with modern graphics would be cool and can breath life into the world while still keeping the mystery. I think it being your own adventure is a good idea, you explore, you do what you want, you slowly piece together more info. However, the bombable walls either need a crack in them indicating they can be broken, or they need to have a different sound when you hit them with your sword, indicating it is hollow, and that you can blow it up. I would prefer the latter since it still keeps mystery.

2. Oracle of Ages and Seasons
These are some of my first Zelda games, I played them using the Virtual Console on my 3DS. So as you can imagine, I love them to death. Since it is Link in Link's Awakening, I think it being similar to Link's Awakening Remake, Possibly even running in the same engine, would be best. I'm not sure if they should keep the toy aesthetic since that's arguably only there because of the dream. But having something similar to it, with the same general shapes and designs, would work well. I also think they should be 2 separate titles, Pokemon style. Once you have data on your Switch that you've completed the main story for both games, you can enter any one you want and a new quest line will appear that you can do. This leads to the true ending.

3. Four Swords
I think a remake of this game would be very cool. It has a lot of potential if they make it Online, and seeing 2D games in 3D is always a treat.

4. The Minish Cap
This is also one of my first and favorite games. A remake should certainly happen, make it similar to the Four Swords remake since it's the same Link. Seeing the shrinking gimmick will be really cool.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Instarez - May. 21, 2021

I hope we get a New 2D Zelda with a Cadence of Hyrule style (in game).

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Instarez - May. 22, 2021

My ideas for video game movies!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeybladeManiac0 - May. 24, 2021

(May. 22, 2021  3:50 PM)Instarez Wrote: My ideas for video game movies!

Here's a better one:
[Image: phase-1-the-legend-of-super-a-redglue-sm...472522.png]

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Johnnyboy7 - May. 30, 2021

when i play on my pc i feel like it's better then console but sometimes console edges it out a bit

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Orochi's Blade - May. 30, 2021

Minecraft bedrock is so annoying sometimes

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Instarez - Jun. 15, 2021

The new Zelda trailer is very good. I have theories for BoTW 2.

First is a plot theory. Warning, it's long.

Second is a timeline theory. I agree with Instarez above that BoTW takes place after every timeline. Then there's a Timeline split. One where they win, one where Hyrule loses. Well we have new DLC. It takes place before the Great Calamity. So I think before the timeline split, but well after BoTW Hyrule has been established.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Super A - Jun. 15, 2021

what are your thoughts on Minecaft

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BurningSands - Jun. 15, 2021

I mentioned this so many times to many different people, and yet here I go again: MINECRAFT AXOLOTLS!! Theyre so cute. They pretty much made part one of the 1.17 update fun for the timebeing. Not much, but at least they now add life to underground caves and whatnot. And Ill admit, I never really knew much about axolotls before Minecraft added them (all I knew was that theyre ugly-cute amphibians), and I suppose Minecraft’s addition of implementing endangered animals work

Thanks Minecraft for making me woke — I didnt even know there are only an estimate of 1,200 axolotls left in the wild. Time to find ways to save/help them, I suppose (also hoping Mojang would do another fundraiser event — like they to help real life corals and pandas — to do something for axolotls)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Instarez - Jun. 22, 2021

FNaF is a defining part of my life and will continue to be, so Scott Cawthon quitting is really sad. I won’t get into the drama but I personally feel like everyone has the right to their own political opinion. Anyways it seems that Steel Wool will continue the franchise by themselves. I do believe that the games are in good hands.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Beyl0v3r - Jun. 22, 2021

Yo any Monster Hunter World Iceborn players in here?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - eggblader - Jun. 22, 2021

minecrafters doing a vid with their noob sibling: face palms x100

who has mined ores with a stone pickaxe. also who's broken a dungeon spawner.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Instarez - Jun. 22, 2021

I wanna talk about Pokemon. Personally, I want a new Kanto game, but that's a different take on the region. It could be stuff as simple as starting from a different area instead of Pallet Town, but I just want a new take. Pokemon Generation 1 has been used a lot, but I think it has potential for new cool stuff that just isn't utilized. Here's what I would do.

1. Team Rocket
It's simple but keep Team Rocket. Still have Team Rocket Grunts, but also have some encounters with Jessie, James, and Meowth. It would also be cool if you could get Easter eggs where you can overhear The Trio's conversation of how they relate to the actual organization.

2. Professor Duties
It's never really the main goal, but having an option to do more of a focus on stuff with the Oak would be cool. Like for example, if you could go on research missions to get the fossils. It will take a little longer but you could get both, bring them back to the lab, and get both fossil Pokemon. You still have the same core elements but you approached them in an entirely different way. This one was getting the fossils in a different way.

3. Gym Challenge
I think the Gym and your Rival is just fine, but I think there should be a real community. By this I mean optional Rivals and People you meet around that are also encounter Gyms along with your Rival. You could actually do little side quests relating to them and stuff. I think it would make it feel more alive an interesting, though 1 Rival works perfectly fine. Also the Pokemon League should be a Tournament with Powerful side trainers you encounter along your journey, and the Elite Four should be post game content.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - eggblader - Jun. 23, 2021

the next pokemon game i get, im doing the shiny challenge. im only catching shinies. shiny challenge is where you grab your starter, immediately go to the nearest tall grass and keep battling until you catch a shiny and then stop using your starter.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Instarez - Jul. 03, 2021

Here's how I would actually make each Sonic Age

Classic Age
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic the Hedgehog CD
Sonic the Hedgehog 3
Sonic & Knuckles

Transition Age
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic Heroes

Experimental Age
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2006
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Sonic Unleashed
Sonic and the Black Knight

New Age
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1
Sonic Colors
Sonic Generations
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2
Sonic Lost World

Reboot Age
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal
Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice

New Age 2
Sonic Mania
Sonic Forces
Sonic Rangers

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Instarez - Jul. 10, 2021

Destiny is one of my favorite games of all time. I found it by chance while bored on a Road Trip and got it in a Game Stop when we stopped at a mall. Absolutely adore that game. Destiny 2 is pretty decent. Could be a better follow up, but it's fun. Has enough problems for me to not like it as much as I could though. It's cool that they're improving the game instead of moving on to the next already. I like it and all, but maybe they'll bring it to where I can look at both in good faith. Cause when I think Destiny, I usually reminisce about all of my good memories in the first one, not the second one.