World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 22, 2020

Does anyone here play Valorant?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Free... Hoya - Dec. 23, 2020

Has anyone played games like uncharted or tomb raider because I love those types of games.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jeff-J - Dec. 24, 2020

KFConsole. https://landing.coolermaster.com/kfconsole/

What are your thoughts on that? XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Free... Hoya - Dec. 24, 2020

(Dec. 24, 2020  7:32 PM)Jeff-J Wrote: KFConsole. https://landing.coolermaster.com/kfconsole/

Sounds yummy lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ryuga's Son - Dec. 24, 2020

(Dec. 24, 2020  7:33 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:32 PM)Jeff-J Wrote: KFConsole. https://landing.coolermaster.com/kfconsole/

Sounds yummy lol

do u play minecraft?

(Dec. 24, 2020  7:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:33 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Sounds yummy lol

do u play minecraft?

Yeh I got it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - EarthHelios - Dec. 24, 2020

Man your making me want some Chicken now

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jeff-J - Dec. 24, 2020

(Dec. 24, 2020  7:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:33 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Sounds yummy lol

do u play minecraft?

Used to play Minecraft on my Xbox360. But when my console died out on me, I never played ever since.

(Dec. 24, 2020  7:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:34 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: do u play minecraft?

Yeh I got it.

its realyy fun

(Dec. 24, 2020  7:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:35 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yeh I got it.

its realyy fun

Its only fun when you play with friends, otherwise meh

(Dec. 24, 2020  7:38 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  7:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: its realyy fun

Its only fun when you play with friends, otherwise meh

well I just have fun alone as well. Most of the time I game with my friends.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - T_T - Dec. 24, 2020

1+2 d/f f 1 N

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Eclipse Force - Mar. 01, 2021

Ranking Pokemon antagonists

Giovanni: He's very cool and kidnaps animals for the black market so that's enough to realistically say "Hey stop" and want to progress with stopping him in game

Archie/Glasses guy: Never felt super urgent to stop them but I think it's kinda funny how Maxie's like "Let's create a world for human progress by making Groudon undergo Primal Reversion to expand the landmass to give humanity more space on which to build and develop civilization" and Archie is just "Ocean good." in both games.

Cryus: Bro he going all in tryna a pull a made in heaven and I respect that. It's menacing in concept however imo during the game it was as urgent or bad just playing.

Ghetsis: I mean He just wanna take over the world. Also while on the topic N's thinking is understandable I guess.

Lysandre: I mean he just kinda wanna screw up things and make money, also about to cause mass genocide good enough reason to stop him. His appearance in memorable but everything else not so much.

Guzma's: Guzma's just a chad also kind of mean but not like evil he's a pretty cool guy.

Rose: I could go on a whole rant about why he sucks but basically a thing was gonna happen in like a 100 years but he was a impatient whiny baby so he did a thing to try and stop it now. Very bad I didn't like him.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ryuga's Son - Mar. 01, 2021

Does anyone play League of Legends

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Christian113 - Apr. 17, 2021

Are you facing a problem on Roblox where you can’t join friends, and they can’t join you either while continuously getting Error Code 105?
Don’t worry, we will share all the possible methods to fix this problem. At the end of this article, you will get a working solution, so keep following the procedure. Most of the users must be facing Xbox One Error where “system error e105” appears that prevents them from using the console. Some of the users may encounter this problem at regular intervals, but others on every system startup. Before knowing the solutions, it is essential to discuss the reasons behind those problems that cause this problem.

Xbox generates temporary files without any resistance to contribute to the stability of the operating system. If this is the problem leading to an error code, it can solve using the power cycling method.
In some cases, the firmware files may affect due to an unexpected system shutdown leading to this error code. To solve this problem, you need to update the system from the Startup Troubleshooter on the menu.
Your data might be corrupted persistently, that the system cannot deal with itself until you force it to do so. To fix the problem in this situation, boot into the Startup Troubleshooter menu and execute a factory reset.
If you have tried every solution related to software and still the problem is there, the chances are there might be HDD failure.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KerbeusKmie - Apr. 17, 2021

Games that I spend time playing recently is God Eater 3,DragonBall Xenoverse 2, Pokémon Sword,Pokémon Go,MLBB,Minecraftpe,Among us

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - beykid44 - Apr. 18, 2021

Was just play need for speed hp remastered online with cross play this guy slams into a car and a bunch of cars just wrecked and my game crashed

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Instarez - May. 15, 2021

Here's my take on the Zelda timeline. So in an interview, they asked where was the events of BoTW placed at. They kind of just vaguely said the end of the timeline, not a specific universe. So, my guess is that the timelines merge into one clean timeline. the Zelda chronology is kind of a mess anyways, so having a clean slate would be ideal. How did the timelines merge? Reality bending powers do exist, so chalk it up to someone using powers to merge all timelines and the details of it being lost too time.

Alright, simple enough. All that means is that the Great Calamity takes place like, centuries later but they can do time jumps. Hyrule loses, and then BoTW takes place. Well, Age of Calamity would actually come first. However, time travel shenanigans happen making 2 timelines. One where they're Victorious, and one where they're Defeated. So the Victorious and Defeated timelines. 2 timelines, not complicated and good for making it generally easy to understand. So, let me explain again.

Every timeline merges due to a forgotten event. centuries later, Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity happens. This splits the timeline into 2: the Victorious timeline, and the Defeated timeline. The Defeated timeline follows the events of BoTW, and by association, the sequel. So BoTW and BoTW 2. The Victorious timeline, has no games so far. So, that's essentially it. They could also use this as an excuse to have one timeline focus on 2D games, Victorious, and one focus of 3D games, Defeated, which already has 2 3D games.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Instarez - May. 16, 2021

By the way just to add, 2 Breath of the Wild timelines are confirmed. The speculation part is where the entire Breath of the Wild Saga fits onto the timeline. Meaning all of the timelines merging into 1, and then the Breath of the Wild saga taking place, was the speculation part.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - 6Jupiter5 - May. 17, 2021

Ike hair combos are insane.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Orbit - May. 17, 2021

Anyone play hollow knight?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeybladeManiac0 - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  2:54 AM)Orbit Wrote: Anyone play hollow knight?

No, but I'm thinking of getting it. Is it good? Is it worth getting? (Please, no spoilers)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Orbit - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  4:22 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(May. 17, 2021  2:54 AM)Orbit Wrote: Anyone play hollow knight?

No, but I'm thinking of getting it. Is it good? Is it worth getting? (Please, no spoilers)

YES, ITS VERY GOOD. It’s really hard tho, so only get it if you think your up to the challenge. It is very much worth the money, even more worth it than some triple A games.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - eggblader - May. 17, 2021

(May. 16, 2021  11:44 PM)Instarez Wrote: By the way just to add, 2 Breath of the Wild timelines are confirmed. The speculation part is where the entire Breath of the Wild Saga fits onto the timeline. Meaning all of the timelines merging into 1, and then the Breath of the Wild saga taking place, was the speculation part.

ooh. a zelda theorist. im going to add a few things. you are smart for realizing age of calamity is not and actually prequel. that would be impossible. botw was supposed to merge all the timelines, but then aoc happened and anothher timeline was created. i think the sequel to botw will be possibly darker than majora's mask. possibly boss fights at the beggining? i'm like, 80% sure zelda will be playable. zelda had to cut her hair for a reason. no sheikah slates in sight in trailer. link is holding the master sword. extinct beast? nbc (nintendo black crisis) theorized time travel. hyrule castle seemed unscathed in the trailer. no marks or anything. all that malice, was to create a distraction to make calamity ganon. but all along, he was under hyrule castle, gathering power. also im interested in the green hand. again in nbc's video, he siad the green hand in the trailer is interesting. because it is the same green hand in the tapestry at kakariko village holding the master sword. also link is not zonai. 9 <--- iS ThAt a zONAI SwiRl

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Instarez - May. 17, 2021

(May. 17, 2021  5:34 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(May. 16, 2021  11:44 PM)Instarez Wrote: By the way just to add, 2 Breath of the Wild timelines are confirmed. The speculation part is where the entire Breath of the Wild Saga fits onto the timeline. Meaning all of the timelines merging into 1, and then the Breath of the Wild saga taking place, was the speculation part.

ooh. a zelda theorist. im going to add a few things. you are smart for realizing age of calamity is not and actually prequel. that would be impossible. botw was supposed to merge all the timelines, but then aoc happened and anothher timeline was created. i think the sequel to botw will be possibly darker than majora's mask. possibly boss fights at the beggining? i'm like, 80% sure zelda will be playable. zelda had to cut her hair for a reason. no sheikah slates in sight in trailer. link is holding the master sword. extinct beast? nbc (nintendo black crisis) theorized time travel. hyrule castle seemed unscathed in the trailer. no marks or anything. all that malice, was to create a distraction to make calamity ganon. but all along, he was under hyrule castle, gathering power. also im interested in the green hand. again in nbc's video, he siad the green hand in the trailer is interesting. because it is the same green hand in the tapestry at kakariko village holding the master sword. also link is not zonai. 9 <--- iS ThAt a zONAI SwiRl
If Breath of the Wild isn't merged timelines, I think it might take place in The Hero is Triumphant Adult Era. We know in 2 of these games it's the Era of the Great Sea, so rock salt can exist everywhere since it would be leftover from the ocean. My main reason is that in these games, the main Link is gone. Instead, other kids with the same name take the job to save the world. The same thing happens in Breath of The Wild. In Age of Calamity we see Link is just a random knight that worked his way up to being Zelda's personal one. More evidence is that Spirit Tracks, the latest officially confirmed game in the timeline, has a similar map. The top right is volcanic, the top left is cold, the bottom left is different but the bottom right in Spirit Tracks has a big ocean. The very Bottom right is BoTW extends out to a greater ocean.

So my theory is after Spirit Tracks, the BoTW Saga starts. Then it splits off The Great Calamity is Defeated or The Great Calamity is Victorious. It shows the events of the start of Age of Calamity like normal, but then the timeline splits as soon as Terrako goes back in time. The Great Calamity is Victorious follows the base world as they lose to the Great Calamity. Then after, Breath of The Wild and the Sequel happen. In The Great Calamity is Defeated, it follows the timeline Terrako goes too, and the rest of Age of Calamity takes place as they defeat the malice.