World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KingofDarkness0 - Mar. 16, 2016

I've play all of the arkham games just too addictive once you get into it. I think i've hours playing arkham origins and knight.

Now that i think about it I'm about to go back to bat-world (aka my xbox 360) in 3,2,1.. GO

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Mar. 16, 2016

(Mar. 16, 2016  1:21 PM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote: I've play all of the arkham games just too addictive once you get into it. I think i've hours playing arkham origins and knight.

Now that i think about it I'm about to go back to bat-world (aka my xbox 360) in 3,2,1.. GO

That's how I feel about GTA 4 and almost any hard NES games.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KingofDarkness0 - Mar. 17, 2016

Dammit.. i spent the whole day playing arkham origins only to be stuck with one criminal left to capture and it the same one i had trouble with completing for arkham knight the riddler. haate the riddle trophys/extortion files. Its like they created that to make 100% the games so much more harder...lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - 1234beyblade - Mar. 24, 2016

I got Pokken Tournament yesterday... And today I beat everything... there is nothing to do now except grind SLVLs on each of the pokemon now Andrew If you're wondering what % i ended up with after the whole ferrum league, i got a very unfortunate 97.35% i lost once in Red, Chrome, and twice in Iron one of them being the Grand Master, which surprised me when it was so hard haha.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - RDF3 - Mar. 24, 2016

Has anyone played the 2015 reboot of Need For Speed? I'd like to get it later this year when my exams are over.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - sharkee9 - Mar. 24, 2016

I think my favorite Beyblading game was the one for 3DS where you have to thrust the console forward to launch your bey. I also like the original beyblade flash game that was on the original website way back in 2003-2005, anyone remember that? Man I'm old. Pinching_eyes_2

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KingofDarkness0 - Mar. 24, 2016

Replaying Arkham City and got some more achievements for it. God my achievement went up a mile...lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Mar. 24, 2016

(Mar. 24, 2016  5:22 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: I think my favorite Beyblading game was the one for 3DS where you have to thrust the console forward to launch your bey. I also like the original beyblade flash game that was on the original website way back in 2003-2005, anyone remember that? Man I'm old. Pinching_eyes_2

The 3DS game sounds cool albeit a little dangerous LOL, and I think I remember the Flash Game, which I can't figure out how to properly win. I think Beyblades overall track record on their video games aren't good.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - 1234beyblade - Mar. 25, 2016

There is finally a glitch in Pokken Tournament haha, I should use it against @[Kei] at the Pokken Tournament at @[pyrus10000]'s house 2.0!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Cookie Bouquets - Mar. 25, 2016

Wait is there no combo break or reversal in Pokken? That's kind silly because infinite block strings are kind of a problem

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - 1234beyblade - Mar. 25, 2016

(Mar. 25, 2016  3:17 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Wait is there no combo break or reversal in Pokken? That's kind silly because infinite block strings are kind of a problem

There are, there is a move triangle, but I won't get into that, because if you manage to get the infinite combo up then you can't escape it because there is no time to counter it lol, which is why I put the reaction to my hits to be machamp calling reshiram (the support) and since that did not happen there was just no break point for a counter attack or any attack to be thrown at mewtwo.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Mar. 25, 2016

Pokken is good and all, but Smash will always be my thing. These gifs shows why, and yes I did both combos:

https://gfycat.com/FailingTenseHydra

https://gfycat.com/LoathsomeGiftedKudu

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeyGabe - Apr. 08, 2016

Anyone playing/a fan of Undertale?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - sharkee9 - Apr. 08, 2016

What's the best gaming laptop for Let's Plays that's under $500?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Burst - Apr. 08, 2016

(Apr. 08, 2016  2:11 PM)sharkee9 Wrote: What's the best gaming laptop for Let's Plays that's under $500?
Hey,
First of all what type of games are you planning to play ?
Though here is one suggestion.

Acer Aspire E5-573G 15.6 Inch Gaming Laptop with the Following Specifications :-

The 5th Generation Intel Core i5-5200U Processor 2.2GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.7GHz. ( This is 5th Generation Intel Processor its Successor Skylake Series Is Already Out)

Windows 10 Home Version

15.6" Full HD Widescreen ComfyView LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution - Full HD ; 16:9 aspect ratio)

8GB DDR3L Dual Channel Memory
NVIDIA GeForce 940M with 2 GB of DDR3 VRAM.
1TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive

Also This is one which looked really good to me as you know it has Core i5 Processor with 8 GB RAM and 2 GB Nvidia Gaming Graphics.
Price :- 510 $ ( This was like 492 $ few days ago !!)

However if you can increase your Budget by 50 $ You can buy the newer version of the Same :-
The Acer Aspire E 15 E5-574G-52QU 15.6-inch Full HD With the Following Specifications :-

15.6" Full HD Widescreen ComfyView LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080 resolution; 16:9 aspect ratio)

6th Generation Intel Core i5-6200U Processor 2.3GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 2.8GHz( The previous Model Was a 5th Generation processor this One is 6th Generation)

Windows 10 Home
8GB DDR3L SDRAM Memory
1TB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
NVIDIA GeForce 940M with 4GB of dedicated DDR3 VRAM ( Previous had a 2 GB Gaming Graphics But his has a 4GB)
Price :- 549 $ ( Just around 6 days back I had seen this at like 528 $ Approx)

Probably these Laptops can be bought at a lower price you know there could be a Summer Sale or something like on Amazon.com or any other website. Also you can try with your nearby Computer Shops and can get a good deal !!!

Also if you google it or Check out some online shopping websites you can find some other great laptops under the mentioned Price Range !!!! There are some more Of Dell, Hp , Lenevo, Asus, Toshiba etc !!
Visiting your Local Shops would also be a great idea !!!

Cheers !!!
Burst.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Cake - Apr. 08, 2016

(Apr. 08, 2016  6:45 AM)BeyGabe Wrote: Anyone playing/a fan of Undertale?

One of the best games I've played, for sure.

10/$10 would buy again for more skeleton puns

Seriously, I went in with all three main endings/bosses spoiled, with a decent amount of knowledge of the game and story, and it still managed to impress me with jokes, easter eggs, and plot twists.

Temmie Village in particular was the moment that I knew I had spent my money well. I hadn't talked to any NPCs that mentioned its existence, and I hadn't read or watched anything indicating it was there, so it was a complete surprise and extremely funny.

Both the greater story and the little details are wonderful, and it's taken me four play-throughs to even exhaust just the Pacifist run of content. I'm not sure that I will be attempting Genocide or even Neutral, though. My all-time death toll remains at zero.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Apr. 09, 2016

I've been playing Smash T.V. (a NES game) a lot lately. So addicting and hard, and you can even play with a friend !

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Cake - Apr. 09, 2016

(Apr. 09, 2016  2:44 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I've been playing Smash T.V. (a NES game) a lot lately. So addicting and hard, and you can even play with a friend !

I've played that a bunch on an emulator with my dad, haha.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KingofDarkness0 - Apr. 26, 2016

I'm excited for this:
https://youtu.be/QjLyLj8uFKk

https://youtu.be/QjLyLj8uFKk

https://youtu.be/b_kvG7vjH_8

Feeling this will street fighter IV all over again!!!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Apr. 26, 2016

(Apr. 09, 2016  2:44 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I've been playing Smash T.V. (a NES game) a lot lately. So addicting and hard, and you can even play with a friend !

So it's a hard game is it? I'm interested to see if I can find and buy it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Apr. 26, 2016

Yeah, it's hard for me, but I bet you'll beat it in a matter of minutes though, haha.

The game was created by the same guy who created Robotron 2084, so it's quite similar in terms of gameplay.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Apr. 26, 2016

(Apr. 26, 2016  10:46 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Yeah, it's hard for me, but I bet you'll beat it in a matter of minutes though, haha.

The game was created by the same guy who created Robotron 2084, so it's quite similar in terms of gameplay.

A matter of minutes? Nah I'm not that good LOL.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KingofDarkness0 - May. 06, 2016

I've been cleaning out the achievements in batman arkham city and origins and i'm probably going to download the dlc for origins tomorrow or get star wars force unleashed for download. one or the other.

those bing points are coming in handy for downloading games lately. lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Mint - May. 19, 2016

Been playing games in Kongregate lately, Kingdom Rush was the best one yet, actually, it is the best Tower Defense game i've played in a while.. Tried to play Feed and Grow : Fish. But it's FPS was 0..

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Cookie Bouquets - May. 20, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJXRaLWmjNQ

Recently cleared this chart. It's super annoying on an arcade cab because of the really dumb half notes, otherwise it's kinda easy?