World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jan. 21, 2016

So yeah, continuing my replaying of my nostalgic GBA games to beat them, picking up Around The World In 80 Days the GBA game... WAS A BIG MISTAKE!

I'm serious! Not only is it the worst GBA game ever, it's one of the worst games I've ever played. It's so clunky in it's control, I swear it's as bad if not WORSE than Ghost N Goblins controls, it's innaccurate even though it requires frustratingly precise platform jumping and the character might slip off, not to mention very stiff and unresponsive, the bosses are badly designed, worse than Silver The Hedgehog in Sonic 2006, the graphics are very bland and ugly for a GBA game, the music is tired, forgettable and almost always the same. It's difficult for the wrong reasons, not by it's fair challenge, it's hindering the players with the bad controls, being cheap and the design sucks. I beat it but the journey was not fun at all. I REALLY do hate this game!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jan. 21, 2016

You've watched way too much AVGN episodes dude.

Conglaturation, you have completed a great game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jan. 21, 2016

(Jan. 21, 2016  9:58 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: You've watched way too much AVGN episodes dude.

Conglaturation, you have completed a great game.

Oddly enough, I haven't been watching him since his latest episode. It's pretty much me just giving legit criticism without comparing it to faeces.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Feb. 03, 2016

Meh, i'm just here awaiting the "final" Smash DLC set. What good games shall I play until the DLCs go live?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Feb. 03, 2016

Tintin in Tibet for the Sega Genesis is pretty good.

@[J.I.N.B.E.E!]

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Feb. 03, 2016

(Feb. 03, 2016  8:07 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Tintin in Tibet for the Sega Genesis is pretty good.

@[J.I.N.B.E.E!]

Why did you tag me for?...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Feb. 04, 2016

I don't have a Genesis emulator... Currently playing SMB3 though, still a long way to go for the DLC releases.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Feb. 04, 2016

(Feb. 04, 2016  12:53 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I don't have a Genesis emulator... Currently playing SMB3 though, still a long way to go for the DLC releases.

Meh Tintin isn't that worth the Genesis emulator since the game isn't that fun, it's also unfairly difficult.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - UGottaCetus - Feb. 16, 2016

I went over a friends house and he had Naruto Ninja Storm 4. We played it for HOURS. Now I am getting into Naruto and started watching the series. I'm actually kinda disappointing I didn't get into it earlier, it's pretty awesome!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Feb. 16, 2016

(Feb. 16, 2016  4:58 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I went over a friends house and he had Naruto Ninja Storm 4. We played it for HOURS. Now I am getting into Naruto and started watching the series. I'm actually kinda disappointing I didn't get into it earlier, it's pretty awesome!

Funny enough, I had the same kind of experience as you albeit mines a little inferior to yours. I played a lot of Sonic Adventure and Advance, really liked it and I got into Sonic X, which by all means isn't that good but it's a guilty pleasure of mine.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Cookie Bouquets - Feb. 17, 2016

Got my hands on Street Fighter 5 on day 1. Not too impressed with how multiplayer as handled, going without a match for 30 minutes on one of the most anticipated fighting games of all time on day 1, but other than that, I guess it's kinda okay.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Feb. 17, 2016

Last weekend I played Bible Buffet with my cousin and my brothers for like, 2 hours. It was somewhat fun, but almost boring I must say, haha.

It would've been more enjoyable on an actual console than the small screen of my DS...

Too bad the cartridge is worth more than 100$.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Feb. 17, 2016

Bible Buffet MissingNo? Are you serious?...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Feb. 17, 2016

I was looking for a party game Unhappy

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Feb. 17, 2016

(Feb. 17, 2016  2:23 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I was looking for a party game Unhappy

And you chose... BIBLE BUFFET?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - jblader12 - Feb. 28, 2016

does anyone here like skylanders? I have series 1 legendary trigger happy, series 2 regular trigger happy, series 2 hex, series 1 bash, series 1 wrecking ball, series 1 chop chop, series 1 sonic boom, and series 1 double trouble. the games i have are spyro's adventure and giants. i'm saving up for a trap team starter set. SKYLANDERS IS EPIC

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - arun kumar - Mar. 03, 2016

hey,i have beyblade metal fury games

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Mar. 03, 2016

(Mar. 03, 2016  12:41 PM)arun kumar Wrote: hey,i have beyblade metal fury games

Man, Beyblade video games are awful in my opinion, I haven't played the Metal Fury one but seeing the track record.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - jblader12 - Mar. 12, 2016

what about skylanders?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Mar. 12, 2016

(Mar. 03, 2016  1:53 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Man, Beyblade video games are awful in my opinion, I haven't played the Metal Fury one but seeing the track record.

Beyblade V-Force on GBA is such an awful game. It looks like a Sonic Labyrinth bootleg with spinning tops instead. G-Revolution is okay, I like the ''rpgish'' aspect, but damn I can't win a single battle without using cheats.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Mar. 12, 2016

(Mar. 12, 2016  12:11 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2016  1:53 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

Beyblade V-Force on GBA is such an awful game. It looks like a Sonic Labyrinth bootleg with spinning tops instead. G-Revolution is okay, I like the ''rpgish'' aspect, but damn I can't win a single battle without using cheats.

Oh no doubt, V-Force has AWFUL navigation, like at least with Sonic Labyrinth and Sonic 3D Blast, you could move where the D-pad actually took them, and like pressing down isn't diagonal! That's the worst thing, the 3D plane locks the four direction controls to a diagonal view and getting use to it is required as it is very irritating. I like G-Revolutions GBA idea, and exploring it's world, what the problem?! So MUCH REPETITIVE BUTTON MASHING! You have to press like A and B repeatedly to beat anyone and I could only deal with so many opponent before it started to get boring and tiresome, and again WHAT IS WITH THE JAPANESE AND REPETITIVE NATURE IN GAMES?!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Mar. 12, 2016

Oh, that's how you can actually win ? Haha.
Tendinitis-inducing games were quite popular in Japan back in the days. Basically every sport game was an A-B mashing thing, and the winner was the dude sitting on his couch with his Turbo Controller.

Something funny about the G-Revolution game is the complete lack of logic when you try to customize your beyblade. Seriously, I remember Trypio's AR being OP.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Mar. 12, 2016

(Mar. 12, 2016  2:58 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Oh, that's how you can actually win ? Haha.
Tendinitis-inducing games were quite popular in Japan back in the days. Basically every sport game was an A-B mashing thing, and the winner was the dude sitting on his couch with his Turbo Controller.

Something funny about the G-Revolution game is the complete lack of logic when you try to customize your beyblade. Seriously, I remember Trypio's AR being OP.

Heh I used Zeus a lot, I forgot what combo I used, whatever had the best stats.

Yeah I think you keep hitting A and B and hope that you beat it before it beats you, I think anyway, that's how I made it through, but trying to be strategic just gets me beaten. And I hate when Max and Ray take your blade.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KingofDarkness0 - Mar. 16, 2016

playing batman arkham origins and i see initiation Bruce Wayne has a costume similar to subzero from mortal kombat!! Awesome!!

so, just finished Batman Arkham Origins Story Mode. Wow that was too short..lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Mar. 16, 2016

(Mar. 16, 2016  12:36 PM)KingofDarkness0 Wrote: playing batman arkham origins and i see initiation Bruce Wayne has a costume similar to subzero from mortal kombat!! Awesome!!

so, just finished Batman Arkham Origins Story Mode. Wow that was too short..lol

Funny thing is, I too played a Batman game today, but it's the NES game.