World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Jan. 04, 2016

So my favorites asked me to play Pokemon X/Y with them, they were tired of my sense of superiority when it comes to my Pokemon Team, so we played...

His Team was all legendaries (Or as I call these players those who are garbage tier) so I busted out my team...

First match up was:
mewtwo X vs Zigzigoon...

So the more we battled he noticed something that I'm pretty sure any pokemon player shouldn't do...While his team was diverse, this was my team...

Zigzigoon
Zigzigoon
Zigzigoon (Shiney)

-Back up enforcers-

Zigzigoon (Shiney)
Zigzigoon
Zigzigoon

I am now dubbed: "The guy who loves garbage tier pokemon"

And then I rekt his mewtwo X.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neo - Jan. 04, 2016

Focus Sash, Endeavor, Quick Attack.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Jan. 04, 2016

You makin fun of my team m8? My Boy! Zigzigoon is what all true warriors strive for! (That's why you put one to sleep in the beginning of gen 3)

MMMMMMmmmmm!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neo - Jan. 04, 2016

Nah, confirming that terrible pokemon can beat Legendaries.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jan. 18, 2016

That moment when you make three instant double KOs (basically knocking out two people three times in a row instantly, lol) in SSB4, with Kirby.

Seriously, this character is OP.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Jan. 18, 2016

So NBA 2K16 has been my whole gaming life. My player is an 89 overall PG. He's super athletic and does crazy dunks all game (athletic 360s, switcheroos, tomahawks, and free throw line dunks all in game). The reverses sort of became boring so I unequipped them. I got drafted 12th by Jazz which sucked, but I made up for it for it. I went to the Pacers in the off season. I passed 80 overall halfway through this season and went to the conference finals after being traded to the Warriors and than the Cavs. I maxed out my attributes at the beginning of my 3rd season and I'm a deadly three point shooter. I scored 100 points in a game recently, but I get a lot of triple doubles as well. I'm averaging 60 points (guess what position I'm in), 10.3 (2nd under Lillard by .1), and 9 rebound (closing in on the Centers). I go to practices, because that's the only way to earn more attribute upgrades. It takes forever though.

Just to share my 2K life with everyone if anyone actually cared enough to read.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jan. 18, 2016

I'm obsessed with Final Fantasy XV and I can't wait for it to come out. JUST LOOK AT THIS:

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Jan. 18, 2016

(Jan. 18, 2016  4:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'm obsessed with Final Fantasy XV and I can't wait for it to come out. JUST LOOK AT THIS:

I have been so hyped for it, but I'm more hyped for Kingdom Hearts 3! They're taking so long to release it it! I love Final Fantasy for sure!

I liked KH1, could never get into any of it after that. Way too convoluted and self-serious for a Final Fantasy x Disney crossover.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bladerguy2 - Jan. 18, 2016

I can't wait for Fire Emblem If. So hyped

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neo - Jan. 18, 2016

No way, hyped DQ11.

FF=no

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jan. 18, 2016

Final Fantasy is so damn confusing.

(Jan. 18, 2016  5:39 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Final Fantasy is so damn confusing.

The games aren't related to each other, so I don't know how it could be confusing as a franchise. Some particular entries are definitely confusing, though.

Also, if you guys aren't pumped to hang with your fashion bros, ride Chocobos and go fishing and make delicious meals, clearly we have different priorities in gaming.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jan. 18, 2016

Mine always being the better and more important priority of course. Grin

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Jan. 18, 2016

Personally for me i'm just patiently awaiting the Smash DLCs and Fire Emblem If. I feel i'm the boring one here lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Cookie Bouquets - Jan. 18, 2016

(Jan. 18, 2016  8:56 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Personally for me i'm just patiently awaiting the Smash DLCs and Fire Emblem If. I feel i'm the boring one here lol

You know, I remember when you first got FE:A and you absolutely hated it at first.

Good times haha

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Jan. 19, 2016

(Jan. 18, 2016  11:11 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2016  8:56 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Personally for me i'm just patiently awaiting the Smash DLCs and Fire Emblem If. I feel i'm the boring one here lol

You know, I remember when you first got FE:A and you absolutely hated it at first.

Good times haha

I don't remember that. Rather I just felt discouraged at it as it's my first RPG game I ever played. Also what's this have to do with what i'm talking about? Answer in PMs please.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jan. 19, 2016

Decided to dust off some GBA memories and found the LEGO Knights Kingdom game, it hasn't aged all that well, was fun as a kid but now I realise they lock me into one section to attack a million enemies which was boring!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - RDF3 - Jan. 19, 2016

Anyone play Gran Turismo or Forza here? I've always liked racing simulations like those, because they have huge car lists from the 1900s to the new era, and aren't short on customizations either.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bladerguy2 - Jan. 20, 2016

Yea I'm waiting for both of those. But I'm also excited for star fox zero, final fantasy explorers , and the mythical Zelda Wii u.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jan. 20, 2016

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID IT.

I finished Super Mario Land after so many attempts ! Of course it's not the hardest game of all time, but it is still a really hard game, at least for me haha.

I did it in one sitting, with only 2 lives left at the final boss. I was so scared haha.

On the ending scene, it almost gave me tears to the eyes I must admit, with the music, the animation (THE PRINCESS FINALLY) and everything.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Cake - Jan. 20, 2016

I decided to resume work on an old RTS/RPG game I was making back in high school. I got lazy about a year ago in the middle of some huge reworks and optimization, so the current build is a mess of half new and half old code XD

Once I get it to a playable state, I'll make sure to post a release here Grin

(expect a LOT of bugs and amusing AI glitches)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jan. 20, 2016

(Jan. 20, 2016  4:07 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID IT.

I finished Super Mario Land after so many attempts ! Of course it's not the hardest game of all time, but it is still a really hard game, at least for me haha.

I did it in one sitting, with only 2 lives left at the final boss. I was so scared haha.

On the ending scene, it almost gave me tears to the eyes I must admit, with the music, the animation (THE PRINCESS FINALLY) and everything.

Congratulations! It's definitely not the easiest one out there.

Your next step: Super Mario Bros 2/The Lost Levels, or maybe New Super Mario Bros first to be ready.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Mint - Jan. 20, 2016

I recently thought about League of Legends ,they're constantly nerfing champions, and making new champions OP as carp, like , just look at Illaoi , his SS is so op , it can literally pentakill in just a second, and Fiora, it's so sad. She got nerfed so bad.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - UGottaCetus - Jan. 20, 2016

I'm working on Platinuming LEGO Marvel Superheroes before the new one comes out. I only have some Minikits and challenges left. Hopefully I can do it by next week.