World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Oct. 29, 2015

Because I like this game, that and I said I'd post this test a while back i believe.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Oct. 30, 2015

Anyone ever played that really weird Santa's Snowball flash game where you roll a snowball on elves? It's absolutely ridiculous! But it is funny, I can't play it anymore for some reason.

Also, WOOOO Mike Matei actually beat Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde! Good for him!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Oct. 30, 2015

I need to find the ROM of Stay Frosty for Christmas.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Oct. 30, 2015

(Oct. 30, 2015  4:44 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I need to find the ROM of Stay Frosty for Christmas.

Oh yeah, I should play Christmas based games as well, asides Santa's Snowball.

Or simply Super Smash Brawl...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Oct. 30, 2015

what about super smash bros melee? who could forget that damage giving pichu?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Oct. 30, 2015

(Oct. 30, 2015  8:11 PM)Meta madness Wrote: what about super smash bros melee? who could forget that damage giving pichu?

But I like Pichu. IMO his self-damage was an attempt at anti spamming. Besides, neutral air as him is amazing.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Oct. 31, 2015

Guys, Kirby is still the best.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Blader ninja - Nov. 06, 2015

Has anyone played assassins creed?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Nov. 06, 2015

Watching my girlfriend play Harvest Moon: Back to Nature a lot lately. What a cute, serene game. Very interested in making some kind of spiritual successor to Harvest Moon BTN/64, already talking to game designer friends about it Grin

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Nov. 06, 2015

I'm stuck at larry's castle since 2 or 3 weeks. I just can't make it.

EDIT :

I heard that Harvest Moon is kinda boring, how is the gameplay exactly ?

(Nov. 06, 2015  5:30 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: I heard that Harvest Moon is kinda boring, how is the gameplay exactly ?

It is "boring," but that's kind of the point. I consider it a "digital zen garden."

Do you guys play any Xbox games?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Nov. 06, 2015

Any game where I have to pay taxes is a garbage tier.

Any FPS game is garbage to me.

I might be the biggest CoD hater.

(Nov. 06, 2015  5:42 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Any FPS game is garbage to me.

[Image: goldeneye-007-n64-cover-front-31991.jpg]

I-I thought w-we were fr-frien-s Missing...

Meta and I have found our common ground. I think the simplicity and overall brightness of Goldeneye prevent it from feeling as claustrophobic and chaotic as other FPS, which might be why it's the only one I've ever liked.

I love you now.

edit: Yeah Goldeneye is a pretty fun game, it isn't serious, it's something you can pick up and play and have fun.

#screwoddjob

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neo - Nov. 06, 2015

Doom.

*guitar solo*

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Nov. 06, 2015

While I don't hate CoD, it's the most overrated with the worst fanboys, up there with MrEnter fanboys.

I actually said that I didn't like CoD and some user kept whining at me in a thread just because I didn't like it, I won't say who it is.

Oh my, how did I forget Goldeneye and Doom.

I really don't know why most boys are obsessed with CoD. It's that funny to kill people ? There's a lot of people who only own a Xbox because of Call of Duty, why ? What makes this game so popular ?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - amidamaru - Nov. 06, 2015

Does anyone here play monster hunter

(Nov. 06, 2015  6:20 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Oh my, how did I forget Goldeneye and Doom.

I really don't know why most boys are obsessed with CoD. It's that funny to kill people ? There's a lot of people who only own a Xbox because of Call of Duty, why ? What makes this game so popular ?

Mass-market games like this are addictive by design. Those designs don't appeal to everyone, but they suck in the people who are susceptible to them. (Not to say that CoD doesn't contain any "good" design — it does.)

Also, I'm just not really that interested in games about killing people, in general.

(Nov. 06, 2015  6:20 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Oh my, how did I forget Goldeneye and Doom.

I don't know about cod but one reason I would like to have a Xbox is because I can play assassins creed.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - amidamaru - Nov. 06, 2015

I need help with monster hunter

I was literally wondering when you were gonna come in here.

Well I caught the cod bug so lemme answer this, while my favorite game in the cod line up was World at war (The last cod game that followed the roots of the series), the games had a lot of things going for it, while not only being pro-american as well as being pretty anti-terrorist. The games not only had a complete line up of military gear, since it's focus is pretty much to stop Terrorism and to rise up in national support. It's the propaganda of gaming and if you're wondering why I say that, here is a few things in the spoiler to back up my thoughts on it. While the current cod games are backing off of the pro-american perspective, they focus more of a story driven prospective, something the older games had but was vaguely cared for.