World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Sep. 21, 2015

(Sep. 21, 2015  1:04 AM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2015  10:28 PM)ZachBob Wrote: That game is amazing! Make sure to find the secret exit in the haunted house in donut plains. Crucial

Donut Plains was super easy. Now I'm stuck at the end of the vanilla thing.

Just wait till you play the Tubular level, unless you already have.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Sep. 21, 2015

Oh god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSXSWqUirGA

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Sep. 21, 2015

Oh hoho it's not that ba- oh wait nevermind...

Got that awesome tune to keep you going.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neo - Sep. 22, 2015

Got a few new games for the Saturn yesterday;
Marvel Super Heroes VS Street Fighter, great animation and cool to see the predecessor to MVC.
DarkStalkers Revenge, pretty okay Capcom fighter. Wish it used a MB Cart, kind of slacking.
Dead or Alive, a "bouncy" 3D Fighter. Too easy, but whatever.
And get into the season,
Christmas NiGHTS!
Which is great.
I really need to unlock Sonic into Dreams.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Sep. 22, 2015

I feel so late :')

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Sep. 22, 2015

That Christmas nights costs a fortune !

I do indeed sure love some bouncing game psychics, makes them look so good its bad.

I feel the MSH v Street fighter is slightly inferior to X-men vs street fighter. Though maybe its the soundtrack...

I don't think we have the same definition of Bouncy.
Also, XMAS NiGHTS was $7 lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Sep. 22, 2015

...where'd you get that copy from?

Japan, $7.
Very common game, came with the white Saturn Model 2 as a Christmas bonus.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ZachBob - Sep. 23, 2015

I just started to replay the first Digimon World using the FPSE emulator app on my phone. Now I remember why I loved this game so much when I was younger. such a good game! So difficult, but I remember beating the boss, machinedramon, not sure how I made it that far tho. Never thought I'd be playing it on my cell phone. hah.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Sep. 23, 2015

that beyblade G-reveloution game for GBA is the worst thing ever.

lose = you lose your beyblade...

Why buy more than one if the only one I want to use will get rekt?!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zoroaste - Sep. 23, 2015

My Nintendo is coming Friday!!! Can't wait. I already have received Gunsmoke and Lifeforce and already had Mike Tyson's Punch-out. Getting Super Mario and Super C soon too. Any other people that play NES that could recommend some other games? I am already planning to get Spy Hunter, Castlevania and Zelda

Megaman, star tropics, duck hunt. That Zelda game is garbage btw. So sad.

Thanks. Necer heard of Star Tropics. The original Zelda is garbage? Blasphemy. It's like the best game for NES in my opinion. Or are you talking about Zelda 2?

(Sep. 23, 2015  3:28 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Thanks. Necer heard of Star Tropics. The original Zelda is garbage? Blasphemy. It's like the best game for NES in my opinion. Or are you talking about Zelda 2?

The adventure of link, garbage. I forgot about the first one I guess. Is that the one that was re-released on gameboy?

Yeah, you are talking about Zelda 2 and yeah, it sucks. Not sure if Zelda 1 was released on Gameboy, probably. I just looked up Star Tropics and that is what the original Zelda looks like

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Sep. 23, 2015

(Sep. 23, 2015  2:26 AM)Meta madness Wrote: that beyblade G-reveloution game for GBA is the worst thing ever.

I hate that as well, the game isn't the worst game ever, but its definitely in my top 20. I swear I have to spam and move constantly to win and Max and Ray are huge pains to beat!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Sep. 23, 2015

I'm so lame at video games :')

I never actually won against anybody in the G-Revolution game.

I spent so much hours on that damn Lemmy's castle in Super Mario World, and finally this morning, I kicked his shelled bottom.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Sep. 23, 2015

(Sep. 23, 2015  8:10 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2015  2:26 AM)Meta madness Wrote: that beyblade G-reveloution game for GBA is the worst thing ever.

I hate that as well, the game isn't the worst game ever, but its definitely in my top 20. I swear I have to spam and move constantly to win and Max and Ray are huge pains to beat!

I only won ONE match in that game out of every time I played it... teasing me it is...max and ray be at OP levels while I will forever be at level 1.....

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Sep. 24, 2015

(Sep. 23, 2015  9:00 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2015  8:10 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

I only won ONE match in that game out of every time I played it... teasing me it is...max and ray be at OP levels while I will forever be at level 1.....

@[Meta madness], it gets pretty boring even if you did win lots of battles.

I forgot how many I beat, when I finally knew how to beat them, I was bored from it's repititive button mashing and Max and Ray were pains to beat, it probably requires grinding, why? Oh that's right, this game was from Japan. I just stopped after a while, couldn't be bothered.

I think Beyblade is best stuck as toys.

@[MissingNo.], congrats on being that level!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Sep. 24, 2015

Mario is just like Sonic!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Sep. 24, 2015

Hey, anybody here own a Retro-Bit adapter ?

http://www.amazon.com/Retro-Bit-RetroPort-SNES-Cartridge-Adapter-Nintendo/dp/B007A57C7W

I was looking to buy one, since I can't hook up a thousand consoles on my TV haha.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Meta madness - Sep. 24, 2015

(Sep. 24, 2015  2:19 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Hey, anybody here own a Retro-Bit adapter ?

http://www.amazon.com/Retro-Bit-RetroPort-SNES-Cartridge-Adapter-Nintendo/dp/B007A57C7W

I was looking to buy one, since I can't hook up a thousand consoles on my TV haha.

Used to, until I got rid of it. Wasn't really that bad...

I seen gamesack made a video about it then I wanted to get it again.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zoroaste - Sep. 24, 2015

Just got my fake nintendo yesterday! So pumped that I finally got Punch-out to work. Had to clean it with q-tips

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Sep. 24, 2015

First of all, loving that nice condition Knight Cavalry, second, why would you buy a fake Nintendo?