World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jul. 18, 2015

(Jul. 18, 2015  6:13 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Nah, I want a real console for once, I'm sick of emulators. Anyway, I buy my retro stuffs from a small kiosk in a local flea market, they always have a lot of different games/consoles for a pretty decent price.

Well I'd probably take a chance to get one, if it doesn't work then at least you could keep it for looks or sell it, though if it didn't work I wouldn't think anyone would want it.

If there's any games with familiar faces, like Mario or Zelda, I'd get those first. Oh if a cartridge is translucent clear, you should totally get that too...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jul. 18, 2015

Their prices are always reasonable nor expensive, they know the value of each game and each game/console is cleaned and tested.

If I find the Cheetahmen II, don't expect me to give it to you. It's such a great games with a such awesome scenario and... Well, no. Everything from this game is horrible. Even the cartridge is horrible. I curse the plastic that holds this abomination.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jul. 18, 2015

(Jul. 18, 2015  6:25 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Their prices are always reasonable nor expensive, they know the value of each game and each game/console is cleaned and tested.

If I find the Cheetahmen II, don't expect me to give it to you. It's such a great games with a such awesome scenario and... Well, no. Everything from this game is horrible. Even the cartridge is horrible. I curse the plastic that holds this abomination.

Don't worry, I don't expect a donation, it's pretty damn rare, I actually do actually want the clear red Cartridge: "Cheetahmen The Creaton" or something like that, it's only got two levels which are Cheetahmen characters in Action 52 levels, and it's horribly unfinished.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 21, 2015

@[J.I.N.B.E.E!] - You mentioned on the Recent Purchases thread that you bought a bad PS1 game called Rascal. How was it?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jul. 21, 2015

Rascal? It was absolute carp! The worst thing I have ever played! I couldn't get past the second level with the three lives I had, it has no continues. I think you need a memory card.

The controls suck, they're too slippery and clunky, pressing forward moves Callum forward regardless of camera view and the bubble gun sucked as a weapon. The levels are bland yet the controls make simple jumping sections which Mario could Breez through extremely difficult and tedious! The graphics are okay, though disorienting and bland at times, it looks better than Bubsy 3D but that's not saying a lot. The music is okay but it seems generic and more for the SNES, I'm serious.

This is the worst game I have played, yes it's worse than Bubsy 3D, at least that game had better controls, it's not as slippery and the camera at least followed the character from behind and not act drunk. It's also one of the hardest games I've ever played and it's harder with no memory card.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - LOL-y Rancher - Jul. 21, 2015

(Jul. 21, 2015  6:17 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Rascal? It was absolute carp! The worst thing I have ever played! I couldn't get past the second level with the three lives I had, it has no continues. I think you need a memory card.

The controls suck, they're too slippery and clunky, pressing forward moves Callum forward regardless of camera view and the bubble gun sucked as a weapon. The levels are bland yet the controls make simple jumping sections which Mario could Breez through extremely difficult and tedious! The graphics are okay, though disorienting and bland at times, it looks better than Bubsy 3D but that's not saying a lot. The music is okay but it seems generic and more for the SNES, I'm serious.

This is the worst game I have played, yes it's worse than Bubsy 3D, at least that game had better controls, it's not as slippery and the camera at least followed the character from behind and not act drunk. It's also one of the hardest games I've ever played and it's harder with no memory card.

A PS1 game worse than Bubsy 3D? Wow, that's a huge accomplishment.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jul. 21, 2015

To hell with Rascal, I'm surprised this game didn't cause Travellers Tales to go out of business.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neo - Jul. 22, 2015

(Jul. 21, 2015  6:21 PM)Momohimi Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2015  6:17 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Rascal? It was absolute carp! The worst thing I have ever played! I couldn't get past the second level with the three lives I had, it has no continues. I think you need a memory card.

A PS1 game worse than Bubsy 3D? Wow, that's a huge accomplishment.

Still better then X7.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jul. 22, 2015

Eh Rascal is more frustrating and arkward to play, and tedious when precision is needed which is most of the time the character runs. Megaman X7 is more boring than anything.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jul. 22, 2015

I'm not so much is Playstation. Right now I'm playing Super Mario Land, and I'm lame as always.

What's lame about that? That games awesome, least it's not Mario CDi.

No, it's me who is lame haha. This game is just awesome.

You're not lame, I'm the one who spends time beating hard NES games.

It's so long to always start everything from the beginning. I'm not patient enough I guess hah

At least you didn't buy Rascal hah.

It's only me, or some PS1 characters designs are really creepy ?

Oh yeah? Like who? Abe Odyessy?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neo - Jul. 24, 2015

(Jul. 22, 2015  10:14 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: It's only me, or some PS1 characters designs are really creepy ?

Yeah, that Solid Snake guy is a straight-up weirdo.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Jul. 24, 2015

25 years of Fire Emblem today, and i'm getting import Nohr tomorrow... Yas. Gonna experience the fanservice soon and I feel weird.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zoroaste - Jul. 24, 2015

(Jul. 24, 2015  7:42 AM)Neo Wrote: Yeah, that Solid Snake guy is a straight-up weirdo.
Blasphemy!!! Solid Snake is the Chuck Norris of gaming!!! Lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jul. 24, 2015

The intro of Theme Hospital is the perfect example.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bladerguy2 - Jul. 24, 2015

(Jul. 22, 2015  10:03 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: What's lame about that? That games awesome, least it's not Mario CDi.

Or Zelda cdi.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jul. 24, 2015

(Jul. 24, 2015  3:58 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote:
(Jul. 22, 2015  10:03 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: What's lame about that? That games awesome, least it's not Mario CDi.

Or Zelda cdi.

AGH! Gotta erase that memory, gotta erase... that... memory!

Ugh, I'm also getting Ghost N Goblins flashbacks... and Rasc- AGH!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bladerguy2 - Jul. 24, 2015

(Jul. 24, 2015  8:31 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: 25 years of Fire Emblem today, and i'm getting import Nohr tomorrow... Yas. Gonna experience the fanservice soon and I feel weird.

THATS AWESOME. I fell in love with fire emblem after getting awakening for my birthday a little while ago. Although after doing some research I've heard that the story line was simpler than most FE because it was intended to be the last one correct?

Completely unrelated is the minecraft movie. Tell tale games is working on story mode and that doesn't look like a total flop and we know a bit of the story line. But as for the recently re anounced movie with a new director we have know clue what it will be like. Let's just say if it's not animated it won't be good unless miracles. Any thoughts?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jul. 24, 2015

I'm gonna bomb some dodongos today. Who wants to join me ?