World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jun. 24, 2015

Okay not to hijack Neo and MissingNo.'s conversation so I apologise for that, I promise this will be the last picture of a NES game ending but here's my victory to Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde NES, for the second time...

[Image: 316nkhx.jpg]

Ah I'm going to put cold water on my hands now, I'm really tired after pressing and the B button constantly on Mr Hyde.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jun. 24, 2015

I curse the plastic that hold this abomination.

Har har, couldn't have DJAMH without an AVGN reference...

I totally didn't waste £5 on this game, but oh well.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jun. 24, 2015

Sadly I can't post the full quote of AVGN here. I'll explode the carp metter.

(Jun. 24, 2015  11:06 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Sadly I can't post the full quote of AVGN here. I'll explode the carp metter.

Guess you gotta fill the swears with blanks.

Seriously though Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde isn't that horrible, it's not great but I played worse.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jun. 25, 2015

Yeah, it's not as bad. It's just like AVGN's overreaction with E.T. in the past episodes.

But, I have to admit that Dr Jekyll and Mr Hide revisited is one of my favorite episodes.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jun. 25, 2015

(Jun. 25, 2015  12:57 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Yeah, it's not as bad. It's just like AVGN's overreaction with E.T. in the past episodes.

But, I have to admit that Dr Jekyll and Mr Hide revisited is one of my favorite episodes.

That episode was great! However people say Big Rigs is the best one and I have to disagree, it just feels bland and the commercial the reason people like it isn't enough of a reason. Hong Kong 97 is the episode I feel is more old AVGN like, not that much but enough.

One of the best ones for me are Rob The Robot or Action 52.

Oh yeah. Rob The Robot and Action 52 were great. The Cheetahmen II and Nintendo World Championship are also really good, oh, and I almost forgot the Christmas Carol videos.

(Jun. 25, 2015  2:17 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Oh yeah. Rob The Robot and Action 52 were great. The Cheetahmen II and Nintendo World Championship are also really good, oh, and I almost forgot the Christmas Carol videos.

Yeah I loved Cheetahmen II and NWC Review, I liked D*ck Tracy review as that was James having genuine anger, oh and Castlevania series.

The least best episode is Toxic Crusaders for me.

Toxic Crusaders was totally messed up I have to agree.

To me I just never found it funny, only a few jokes or moments got it there, it's not bad by any means but it just wasn't great, pretty mediocre.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jun. 26, 2015

Oh, in fact, my two favorites episodes so far are Tiger Electronic Games and Atari Sports.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jun. 26, 2015

(Jun. 26, 2015  9:18 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Oh, in fact, my two favorites episodes so far are Tiger Electronic Games and Atari Sports.

Man gotta get those Tiger Games now...

I pretty much challenge myself to nearly every game AVGN reviewed if possible.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jun. 26, 2015

I remember seeing one in a garage sale, but I followed the nerd's advice.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jul. 11, 2015

Can anyone beat Space Ace SNES? It's so godforsaken difficult!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jul. 11, 2015

Space Ace huh ? Never heard about this game.

(Jul. 11, 2015  8:59 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Space Ace huh ? Never heard about this game.

Yeah, I am having so much trouble beating it, it has like 5-6 lives and NO continues! Even Silver Surfer had 3!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Jul. 11, 2015

I only knew Space Ace beacuse of JonTron lol.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jul. 11, 2015

(Jul. 11, 2015  9:23 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Yeah, I am having so much trouble beating it, it has like 5-6 lives and NO continues! Even Silver Surfer had 3!

No continues is evil at it purest form.

I know, and the character I play as has a sprite that's too damn big!

I lost all my lives after a level which you travel by the Space Maze, I got to Space Station Alpha and Barren Wasteland, both are very hard, and WHY instant kill, it's like Silver Surfer as a platformer as sometimes you are forced to scroll as well, and you can't fall of the edge, the equivalent to Silver Surfers "no wall touching" mechanic.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jul. 12, 2015

Just guess how much was this lot.

[Image: I1Db0jr.jpg]

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jul. 12, 2015

I'm guessing about $30?

5$ CAD.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jul. 12, 2015

I was totally close... right?...

But damn, I actually haven't got Super Mario 64 for a long time and I want one again, but no retro stores have them so far, for some reason...

One of the plastic clips of Mario Kart 64 is broken, and the metal edge keep "lifting" for some reason, but Super Mario 64 is totally perfect. Should I start with a N64 or a NES ? Tongue_out