World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jun. 22, 2015

Same here, actually, you can play them free on a website if you type in Google "(Insert game name) Atari 2600 Online", it's kinda like an emulator minus Save States sometimes and some other options.

I don't use it all that much as I prefer it to be legit if options are available.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jun. 22, 2015

I'm using Stella 3.6 personnally, 'till I buy an actual 2600. Hopefully this summer hah.

Yeah, hopefully Atari 2600 games aren't going to consume 99% of the summer holidays not including sleeping or eating.

Some of thems can be pretty addictive tho Tongue_out

Damn carp Tracy NES, I tried it and had such a miserable time with it, I only got to the fifth case before I died, I forgot how many levels there were on carp Tracy.

carp Tracy ? I laughed so hard.

What the hell? I never typed in carp!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kujikato - Jun. 22, 2015

We have an auto filter on the site xD

Anybody play CS:GO? or is that game relatively off limits to discuss on the forum due to the gore?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Byerg - Jun. 23, 2015

(Jun. 22, 2015  4:50 PM)Kujikato Wrote: We have an auto filter on the site xD

Anybody play CS:GO? or is that game relatively off limits to discuss on the forum due to the gore?

I don't play CS:GO but I do sometimes watch FNATIC Olafmeister stream it. I don't know what it is about CS:GO, but I have no interest in playing it. I guess it just looks more fun watching the tournaments.

Arkham Knight releases tomorrow! I've heard a lot of great things about it so I can't wait for my copy to unlock, I've played and own the 3 previous Arkham games and I've enjoyed them all.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Cake - Jun. 23, 2015

(Jun. 22, 2015  4:50 PM)Kujikato Wrote: We have an auto filter on the site xD

I considered buying CS:GO, and downloaded CSConfusedource as a bit of a trial run. I didn't really like it; the gameplay seems to be very involved with a lot of strategy and technical stuff that I'm just not interested in learning. I already have a number of games I've invested time in, and I'm not keen on pouring a ton more time into learning yet another shooter.

In other news, I've been playing a lot of Kerbal Space Program lately. Unfortunately, I've been having a lot of issues with the physics engine derping out and causing things to explode for no reason.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kujikato - Jun. 23, 2015

CS: GO is pretty strategy intensive, I agree. Partially why I picked it up is because of that (and also because of personal reasons :3 ). I would say that CS:GO is a pretty realistic shooter due to the money aspect and the varying natures of the guns in the Competitive (which would be official games that count towards standings) and Casual (same as Competitive in terms of structure, but not recorded officially) modes. Deathmatch (where everything is free and you just kill people) is great fun though if you don't want to figure out the strategies and all.

It's a great game overall IMO, I'd say if you're turned off by the complexity, then reconsider, it's a great realistic representation of a fps with plenty of modes to cater to everyone. The community has been pretty chill so far. You'll find ragelords here and there but nothing too bad.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neo - Jun. 23, 2015

(Jun. 22, 2015  2:13 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Some of thems can be pretty addictive tho Tongue_out

Dude, the sword quest games tho.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jun. 23, 2015

(Jun. 23, 2015  10:49 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2015  2:13 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Some of thems can be pretty addictive tho Tongue_out

For me, it's a good fighting game like Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and of course the really difficult NES games.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jun. 23, 2015

I just can't understand how to find the "clues".

What do you guys think of the Beyblade video games?

They are all horrible.

Agreed, they range from mediocre to horrible, I think they're better as physical toys.

But, if we compare the G-Revolution game to some other horrible GBA games, or even some DS games, it is really not that bad.

Still pretty bleh in it's own right.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jun. 24, 2015

Even the DS version of Beyblade Metal Fusion/masters is bad.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jun. 24, 2015

I'd much rather play Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde NES than the V-Force game, at least it was easier to control. Not as bad as something like Bubsy 3D but yeah the Beyblade games, even the best ones are mediocre at best and horrible at worst.

Now, what about the Beybladebattles.com game?

I like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

Sadly, I had the misfortune to play the beyblade game on Beybladebattle ect.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Mandy© - Jun. 24, 2015

Played Devil May Cry 4 special edition yesterday, the controls were harder then I thought. So I might choose the old settings instead and also use a game controller.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neo - Jun. 24, 2015

(Jun. 23, 2015  1:30 PM)MissingNo. Wrote:

I just can't understand how to find the "clues".

Manual. Something they don't do nowadays...

The manuals of the three games might be on Atariage. Hmm.