World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jun. 17, 2015

How much time would it take to finish the entire list ? (Without calculating rage quits)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jun. 17, 2015

(Jun. 17, 2015  5:19 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: How much time would it take to finish the entire list ? (Without calculating rage quits)

Not counting Battletoads as that will take me forever, NES games are generally minimum 40-50 minutes and maybe less if you know what you were doing, Dark Souls and Sonic 06 and all that are longer games so...

Maybe a week or more depending on how consistent you are, I think a week seems too short unless I don't count sleeping time and just combine all the times.

EDIT: The games I'm mentioning are ones I'm not sure where to put on the list:
Lion King (SNES)
Hong Kong 97(Getting to final boss) (Super Famicom)
Super Mario Lost Levels (Famicom)
Kid Kool (NES)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bey Brad - Jun. 17, 2015

FINAL FANTASY SEVEN REMAAAAAKE

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Jun. 17, 2015

E3 this year has been bananas:

- Final Fantasy VII Remake
- The Last Guardian
- Shenmue III??!?
- NieR New Project?!?!?!!???!?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jun. 17, 2015

(Jun. 17, 2015  5:23 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Maybe a week or more depending on how consistent you are, I think a week seems too short unless I don't count sleeping time and just combine all the times.

If you play with me, we don't sleep 'till the list is complete. Or, while someone sleep, the other keep playing. Tongue_out

I totally forgot Hong Kong 97. It's weird that people keep thinking that "E.T. is da worst game evar". Let's compare it with Hong Kong 97, or any game from Phoenix. Not to mention that E.T. was created for the Atari 2600, in the 80's, and was created and coded in (around) six weeks. Phoenix Games' were developped in around 18 months, and are MUCH easier to code than a Atari game in the 80's.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jun. 17, 2015

Let's not forget that E.T itself is a mediocre game and the reason people hate it is because no one bothers to learn the game, the pits aren't hard to get out of. Also, it's an Atari 2600 game, of course it didn't age well, rarely any games do.

I can list loads of games worse then E.T, Hong Kong 97 is much much worse, Phoenix games are horrible, what about Crazybus or Cheetahman The Lost Creation. E.T has a reputation that proceeds it.

Also. NO E.T didn't cause the game crash, at least it wasn't the only one, Pac Man Atari should take the blame, E.T wasn't the only game buried, it was defected merchandise too... Even if it did that's not the function of why it's bad...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jun. 18, 2015

It's weird, but the Atari 2600 have something that attracts me more than any console, I really don't know why. The very first video game console I ever owned is a Wii U, (from last year christmas). Why someone would prefer old school games to the new mind blowing graphic ones ? Ah, anyway...

Are you ready to play Crazy Bus Jinbee ? Most exciting game ever made, so far.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jun. 18, 2015

Toewtallie, eye gott 100 streit owers tu wayste!

Ah, it's gonna be fun...

At the end we'll be Crazy for sure. Rimshot

(Jun. 18, 2015  12:10 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: At the end we'll be Crazy for sure. Rimshot

Ha ha ha... Never saw that one coming, I'm surprised the AVGN didn't go,

"Crazybus? Crazy is right! I'm already crazy from playing this s---! I feel crazier than a... lion taking m--- (Enter M Drug Name), I'd rather..."

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neo - Jun. 18, 2015

Big Rigs was fun.
CrazyBus was stupid.
But they weren't bad.
ET actually was a really in depth Atari game even with time constraints.
It's not what the consumer market wanted, though.

Over the road, under the road, who knows ?

(Jun. 18, 2015  4:13 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Over the road, under the road, who knows ?

Except that Crazybus only has one path and height and... one level... but a million level of blandness!

I heard it was a joke game so I can't be angry about it, that will be for the frustrating games...

If I correctly remember there was two Crazy Bus games, or something like that. You're talking about the venezuelan version, correct ?

Yes? I dunno, but yes there was a sequel to Crazybus called Crazybus 2.0, having a new feature... you can select like three or four buses and best of all, there is that awesome music on the select screen WOOO! Y'know I was gonna buy Bayonetta 2, Dust an Elysian Tail and Terraria but maybe... another time, Crazybus 2.0 FTW!

Yeah, I also planned to buy a Sega Genesis to play Crazy Bus, you know what I'm sayin' ?

It's weird that:
1. It has a cartridge and isn't like Hong Kong 97 where it is debated whether it had a cartridge or not.
2. I cannot find an emulator of this? That's a way of hogging it...

You mean the ROM, right ? Now that you're talking about it, I don't remember seeing it anywhere on Internet.

(Jun. 18, 2015  9:47 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: You mean the ROM, right ? Now that you're talking about it, I don't remember seeing it anywhere on Internet.

I mean even Hong Kong 97 had a rom, the sonic rom hacks, however I only play on roms if I don't have the cartridge or cannot get one, or if I don't want it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neo - Jun. 19, 2015

Oh, yeah.
There's something for the SFC/SNES called the "PC Wizard" I believe.
You could copy games into a floppy and play them. That's most likely the way it was distributed; because a physical would've been found by now.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jun. 19, 2015

Ah I see...

Also, I FINALLY made it through the Battletoads Clinger Winger level and when I got to the Revolution level, the final one, I got frustrated and died almost instantly, GODDAMN I hate those yellow bear rhino like things! Curse those spike balls too, this level requires precision and timing to beyond perfection! Ugh!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Jun. 19, 2015

I finnaly unlocked Saber Alter in Fate/Unlimited Codes in my PSP..But after a few days my PSP broke again..

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Jun. 20, 2015

(Jun. 19, 2015  10:24 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Ah I see...

Also, I FINALLY made it through the Battletoads Clinger Winger level and when I got to the Revolution level, the final one, I got frustrated and died almost instantly, GODDAMN I hate those yellow bear rhino like things! Curse those spike balls too, this level requires precision and timing to beyond perfection! Ugh!

I have the ROM of Battletoads. I haven't passed level one. I'm a pro.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Jun. 20, 2015

(Jun. 20, 2015  2:23 AM)MissingNo. Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2015  10:24 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Ah I see...

I have the ROM of Battletoads. I haven't passed level one. I'm a pro.

You haven't? That level will get easier as long as you don't get caught between two enemies, trust me, Level 1 is 10000000000x easier than the other stuff you'll face later, except level 2 is only a little more difficult, and I suppose the Turbo Tunnel isn't that difficult either. In my opinion the game levels do get harder unlike what most people believe.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Cyvern - Jun. 20, 2015

Has anybody played Fantasy Life? It's a game for the 3DS, and it's amazingly fun. I believe I'm playing as a paladin right now? Whatever, I'm just cutting of Jinbee's & Missingno's conversation. And if you reply to this, don't expect me to reply. I usually get on about once a week. SPEAKING OF THAT, I HAVE 2 DAYS AS OF POSTING THIS TO GET THE NEXT PART OF ONE OF MY STORIES UP SEE YA! Oops, caps, anyways, gotta go!