World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - FeedFear - Aug. 08, 2014

(Aug. 08, 2014  6:01 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Has anyone tried that Action 52 or Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde game on NES? Or even Dark Castle for Sega Genesis/CD-I?

EDIT: Also why are the CoD fanboys always swearing, arrogant and think they are cool? Not all are but when they are it's really bad and what's really good about CoD, it's not bad but all the genre is is Blank Soldier #1894 etc with a copy and paste game and people bash any FPS game with a noticable soldier with real personality, most CoD and other FPS games are being similar to Battlefield and other FPS, most are copy and paste and people only play them for the Multiplayer and people only like it for that, if people deny they are people who delud themselves.
You are hanging out with the wrong cod fan base, I am a fps fan girl in general, and thought ur all my time online I have had reasonable conversations regarding other fps games. You have to understand that stereotyping a player base is childish, and often incorrect. I can tell you have had some bad arguments with cod fanboys, but not all cod or fps players are like that. I remember a quote about this "the intelligent stay quiet, while the ignorant remain loud." Which means that the ignorant people cause the most uproar, regardless of how a culture really is. Hope this refutes your argument adequately, because I feel that it does.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Aug. 08, 2014

(Aug. 08, 2014  7:25 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  6:01 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Has anyone tried that Action 52 or Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde game on NES? Or even Dark Castle for Sega Genesis/CD-I?

EDIT: Also why are the CoD fanboys always swearing, arrogant and think they are cool? Not all are but when they are it's really bad and what's really good about CoD, it's not bad but all the genre is is Blank Soldier #1894 etc with a copy and paste game and people bash any FPS game with a noticable soldier with real personality, most CoD and other FPS games are being similar to Battlefield and other FPS, most are copy and paste and people only play them for the Multiplayer and people only like it for that, if people deny they are people who delud themselves.
You are hanging out with the wrong cod fan base, I am a fps fan girl in general, and thought ur all my time online I have had reasonable conversations regarding other fps games. You have to understand that stereotyping a player base is childish, and often incorrect. I can tell you have had some bad arguments with cod fanboys, but not all cod or fps players are like that. I remember a quote about this "the intelligent stay quiet, while the ignorant remain loud." Which means that the ignorant people cause the most uproar, regardless of how a culture really is. Hope this refutes your argument adequately, because I feel that it does.
Actually what I also said was "Not all are"...

It's also just my opinion and I can't mind read if your an FPS fan girl, if you are that's fine, and of course I do like Duke Nukem Forever so I'm not hating on FPS games.

I will take your post to consideration but I will not be called ignorant.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - FeedFear - Aug. 08, 2014

(Aug. 08, 2014  8:37 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  7:25 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:

It's also just my opinion and I can't mind read if your an FPS fan girl, if you are that's fine.

Yeah, and it sounds like you are saying it is a majority.
Edit: forgot to say I'm sorry. Whoops

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Aug. 08, 2014

(Aug. 08, 2014  8:38 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  8:37 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2014  7:25 PM)Pyro-Shotty Wrote: You are hanging out with the wrong cod fan base, I am a fps fan girl in general, and thought ur all my time online I have had reasonable conversations regarding other fps games. You have to understand that stereotyping a player base is childish, and often incorrect. I can tell you have had some bad arguments with cod fanboys, but not all cod or fps players are like that. I remember a quote about this "the intelligent stay quiet, while the ignorant remain loud." Which means that the ignorant people cause the most uproar, regardless of how a culture really is. Hope this refutes your argument adequately, because I feel that it does.

It's also just my opinion and I can't mind read if your an FPS fan girl, if you are that's fine.

Yeah, and it sounds like you are saying it is a majority.

OK so it's a misunderstanding so I will word it better but I didn't say "most" or anything like that.

EDIT: Nah I'm fine, I apoligise.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Aug. 14, 2014

It's annoying every time your excited when you leveled up in the game,slashing 1 baddie to the other and faces a tough opponent and DIE.I regret that I keep forgetting to save files *sigh*

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MissingNo. - Aug. 19, 2014

Just started to play the Beyblade G Revolution game (with VisualBoyAdvance Emulator) and I just can't make a correct launch. I always miss --' Can someone help me ?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Aug. 27, 2014

I have been playing a lot of Rust lately. My faction and I got tired of dealing with hackers on the official servers, so we ended up switching to a community-run server with pretty strict admins. We have been having a really good time ever since. Sure, the players on this server are better, and they won't hesitate to kill anyone who isn't in their faction, but that's what makes it fun. I'm getting pretty good at gathering resources without getting caught by other factions. Does anybody else play Rust?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Poseidon - Sep. 01, 2014

So wow, TLOU is so good. It's easily in my opinion, the best PS3 game to come out. It's story is just unbelievable, the graphics are also brilliant for its generation. Gameplay isn't flawless, but is still amazing. Even the Multi-player is pretty good!

I've played this game probably 7 times it's ridiculous haha.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Byerg - Sep. 01, 2014

Destiny + Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution this month, then Super Smash Bros. for 3DS right at the beginning of next month?
ALL OF THE HYPE!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Raijin - Sep. 02, 2014

Anyone looking forward to Tekken 7 or am I the only one around here who plays fighting games?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - yt152430 - Sep. 02, 2014

I play fighting games but demons, bears, and robots arent my thing, i just want another virtua fighter, i hate that akira yuki is overshadowed by a ninja who everybody knows and could easily find, but i guess lots of ninjas fight in fighting competitions(sarcasm), im just not into the unrealistic fighting games like DOA or Tekken, i.wouldnt mind if the characters were more balanced, boxer vs demon isnt too fair

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Raijin - Sep. 02, 2014

(Sep. 02, 2014  11:07 PM)yt152430 Wrote: I play fighting games but demons, bears, and robots arent my thing, i just want another virtua fighter, i hate that akira yuki is overshadowed by a ninja who everybody knows and could easily find, but i guess lots of ninjas fight in fighting competitions(sarcasm), im just not into the unrealistic fighting games like DOA or Tekken, i.wouldnt mind if the characters were more balanced, boxer vs demon isnt too fair

Virtua Fighter is a great game, indeed. I'm afraid Sega don't have any plans of developing a sequel to 5FS.
On the subject of demons, if you're talking about Yoshimitsu, Jinpachi, Ogre or Unknown, Steve is a better character than all four of them, and he's the boxer, haha.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - yt152430 - Sep. 02, 2014

i know, i destroy fools with steve, but even still some of those annoying kicks slip though, especially from spammers

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Houka Inumuta - Sep. 08, 2014

I had been addicted to playing Metal Fight Beyblade Chouzetsu Tensei Vulcan Horuseus lately because I want to hear earcandy (the Japanese voices). In the end I realized it's more fun playing Beyblades in real life than in a PSP. =/

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - RDF3 - Sep. 12, 2014

@Houka: Yeah, I liked it at first but when I finished the story I quickly lost interest in it.

Anyone here still play Soulcalibur IV or Soulcalibur V?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - yt152430 - Sep. 12, 2014

Man i havent played soul caliber in years, last time i played was in like '05

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ultra - Sep. 13, 2014

It's weird to me how a used Pokemon Leaf Green is worth as much as a used Gameboy SP.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Houka Inumuta - Sep. 18, 2014

I go back and forth to playing Soulcalibur V. I've recreated some favorite anime characters of mine there too.

All it takes to put me back to playing the Original Devil May Cry game is to hear any of the songs I uploaded to my phone: Mental Machine, Super Ultra Violet...etc. Best Game Soundtrack ever.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Oct. 25, 2014

Hard question, shall I get the current 3DS or wait for the new one that looks like a Sega Dreamcast controller?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Oct. 25, 2014

(Oct. 25, 2014  8:18 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Hard question, shall I get the current 3DS or wait for the new one that looks like a Sega Dreamcast controller?

Well, what do you find more comfortable looking? Not to mention convenient to press certain buttons during the action?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Oct. 25, 2014

I don't really care about comfort, I'll adapt to anything. My problem is that I know that some games that will be released in the future will only be playable on the new 3DS due to the improved CPU things.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Oct. 26, 2014

(Oct. 25, 2014  8:18 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Hard question, shall I get the current 3DS or wait for the new one that looks like a Sega Dreamcast controller?

Lol, it's not a Dreamcast design
I would say wait for the new one. It's already out in Japan and it will be releasing in North America in early 2015. Next Saturday is the beginning of November so we're already pretty close to the release, might as well wait.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Oct. 26, 2014

The colors say otherwise, but it does resemble the Super Nintendo controller. (The Famicom)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shido-kun - Oct. 27, 2014

Lag is probably the worst thing ever in any videogame,I played Pixel Gun 3D last night I was only 1 kill to victory and guess what?it lagged so I wasn't able to get the coins dang. Unhappy

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Oct. 27, 2014

(Oct. 27, 2014  3:59 AM)Yato-San Wrote: Lag is probably the worst thing ever in any videogame,I played Pixel Gun 3D last night I was only 1 kill to victory and guess what?it lagged so I wasn't able to get the coins dang. Unhappy

Nope, any mysteriously corrupted save file is the ABSOLUTE worst, lagging is one of the worst however.