World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Flambo. - Jun. 27, 2014

Wow, even BRAWL is cheaper than melee. How is the newer smash bros less money???????????

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neo - Jun. 27, 2014

Because Brawl sucks and Melee is Classic now.

I actually like brawl better than melee. *hundreds of melee fans start to rage*
I like brawl better because its one of the games I grew up with. I first played it at my friends house when the game first came out. I was only seven and was amazed that mario was beating the carp out of peach. Two years later, I got the game for myself. I actually don't play with the Gamecube controller. I play with the wii remote sideways. It's how I've always played for seven years now. I've also been playing as sonic for that long too. So, I've pretty much mastered him. i can safely say that brawl is one of my favorite video games.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neo - Jun. 27, 2014

I hate playing with the GC controller.
I like SSB the best.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - yt152430 - Jun. 27, 2014

My fav is SSBM, i was awesome with mew-two until my save got deleted by my cousin "on accident", i never got Mr.Game and Watch again

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Byerg - Jun. 27, 2014

(Jun. 27, 2014  2:04 PM)Flambo. Wrote: I like brawl better because its one of the games I grew up with.

You see, this is one of the reasons why many people like Melee better.
Like me, they grew up with the Gamecube as one of their consoles instead of the Wii. Therefore it was Melee that they have fond childhood memories of, not Brawl.

Honestly, it's weird to think of somebody growing up with the Wii. I'm only 16, but thinking of somebody actually growing up playing the the Wii makes me feel old... I grew up with the N64, PS1, Gamecube, and PS2. The Wii still feels like a fresh generation console to me, along with the likes of the XBOX, XBOX 360 and PS3.

Well my first console was the ps2 the wii was my second and I played it more than the ps2

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Naijalak - Jun. 27, 2014

Geez. I couldn't even grow up with SSB. I got an n64 as a teen and played the original.

I grew up with NES, Master System, SNES, and Genesis Smile

Well NES and SNES are still fun systems, i love super metroid

I have a console that plays NES and SNES games.

It looks like this:
[Image: FCTwinreview.JPG]

Thats pretty cool, better than my phone emulator, how much did that cost

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Thunder Dome - Jun. 28, 2014

(Jun. 27, 2014  7:32 PM)Zancrow Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2014  2:04 PM)Flambo. Wrote: I like brawl better because its one of the games I grew up with.

You see, this is one of the reasons why many people like Melee better.
Like me, they grew up with the Gamecube as one of their consoles instead of the Wii. Therefore it was Melee that they have fond childhood memories of, not Brawl.

Honestly, it's weird to think of somebody growing up with the Wii. I'm only 16, but thinking of somebody actually growing up playing the the Wii makes me feel old... I grew up with the N64, PS1, Gamecube, and PS2. The Wii still feels like a fresh generation console to me, along with the likes of the XBOX, XBOX 360 and PS3.
Yeah I grew up with GameCube, PS2, and hand helps like Gameboys. I remember playing the Smash Bros for GameCube and liked it. By the time Wiis came out with the recent Smash Bros people got into PS3 and Xbox 360 (now Xbox One and PS4) and shooting games became the thing.

Tbh I haven't gotten a game system in a while. I got 3DS just for Pokemon which I only have pokemon and Mario for it. I'm not as heavy of a gamer like I use to. I was crazy around the time of the PS2.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Flambo. - Jun. 28, 2014

(Jun. 27, 2014  9:40 PM)yt152430 Wrote: Thats pretty cool, better than my phone emulator, how much did that cost

It costs about $40

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - yt152430 - Jun. 28, 2014

Yea i definitely dont game as much as i used to, now i only have a ps3 with like five decent games and my phone emulator, but i will say i love being able to play Legacy of Goku 2, my fav gameboy DBZ game

Edit: thats not a bad price, it sucks i dont have any cartridges, id buy that if i did

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kalthesuperior - Jul. 02, 2014

What I have in my reach for gaming purposes:

Phone- emulators and stuff
PS3- still playing Borderlands 2 even without the DLC's
Wii- good memories come from it. (Moments of 2P co-op on kirby's epic yarn. Don't judge)
And 2 laptops worth of MMO. (Branches out to RPG and RTS also Infinite Sandbox worlds.)

Used to have:
NES- Starfox for days.
PS2- grew up with this thing for the first ten years of my life. Used to have a James Bond game for it and no it's not Golden Eye. I think I had Metal Gear Solid 2 for it too. Don't remember quite well.

I thought this would fit with the discussion about gaming consoles. (Don't know exactly if laptop counts as a console though)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ryuujin K - Jul. 02, 2014

(Jun. 28, 2014  4:43 PM)yt152430 Wrote: Yea i definitely dont game as much as i used to, now i only have a ps3 with like five decent games and my phone emulator, but i will say i love being able to play Legacy of Goku 2, my fav gameboy DBZ game

Edit: thats not a bad price, it sucks i dont have any cartridges, id buy that if i did

Did you say Legacy of Goku 2? I got Buu's Fury on my phone. I dare not touch the first one though, because it sucks.
Catching that rat in Chrono Trigger would have been so much easier with this...
Edit: Derp, started another page. heh.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - yt152430 - Jul. 02, 2014

I have all of the dragon ball games, Legacy of Goku 2 is my favorite because of Gohan, but Dragon Ball Adventure has the best fighting. Buu's Fury is still fun though i like fighting in Babidi's Spaceship.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bularieleone - Jul. 04, 2014

(Jul. 02, 2014  9:13 AM)Ryuujin M Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2014  4:43 PM)yt152430 Wrote: Yea i definitely dont game as much as i used to, now i only have a ps3 with like five decent games and my phone emulator, but i will say i love being able to play Legacy of Goku 2, my fav gameboy DBZ game

Did you say Legacy of Goku 2? I got Buu's Fury on my phone. I dare not touch the first one though, because it sucks.
I used to have that phone. It's the one that comes with the Bruce Lee game, right?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SamD. :) - Jul. 05, 2014

Anyone play Devil May Cry 4 on Steam?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Stormscorpio1 - Jul. 05, 2014

(Jul. 05, 2014  1:56 AM)SamD. :) Wrote: Anyone play Devil May Cry 4 on Steam?

I've been meaning to try out DCM. Is it a good game?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - yt152430 - Jul. 05, 2014

I played DMC4 on the xbox, it was awesome, i love his sword even if it makes no sense.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Stormscorpio1 - Jul. 05, 2014

So it's pretty good then, I will more than likely try out this game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ryuujin K - Jul. 06, 2014

(Jul. 04, 2014  6:56 PM)Oddity Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2014  9:13 AM)Ryuujin M Wrote:

I used to have that phone. It's the one that comes with the Bruce Lee game, right?

The AT&T model I have didn't come with it, but yes. This phone helped me practice some Smash Bros. (64...) before my match at Smash Fest. That's nothing compared to the video I saw where a guy brought a whole GameCube to the Best Buy. That was awesome.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Jul. 12, 2014

Um... I'm not sure if this goes in the General or here, but I'll post it here: Do any of you remember Flipnote Hatena? That one app that was Nintendos answer to YouTube on the DS? Yeah, that one. That app was the reason I kept my DSi for so long, and still have it to this day. (Even though it got discontinued) I hope I'm not the only one who remembers this wonderful at-times and awful some-times app. I also think Nintendo could have archived the flipnotes there, keep the app open for watching only. I'm well aware of Flipnote Studio 3D, but I ain't got a 3DS, and since the blue mini got discontinued, (What the hell, Nintendo...) I probably won't get it. I also realized that I make an extremely long post for something I only wanted to make a brief statement about. (I did it again.)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jinbee - Aug. 08, 2014

Has anyone tried that Action 52 or Dr Jekyll And Mr Hyde game on NES? Or even Dark Castle for Sega Genesis/CD-I?

EDIT: Also why are the CoD fanboys always swearing, arrogant and think they are cool? Not all are but when they are it's really bad and what's really good about CoD, it's not bad but all the genre is is Blank Soldier #1894 etc with a copy and paste game and people bash any FPS game with a noticable soldier with real personality, most CoD and other FPS games are being similar to Battlefield and other FPS, most are copy and paste and people only play them for the Multiplayer and people only like it for that, if people deny they are people who delud themselves.