World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Snoop Dog MS - Jan. 16, 2014

Anyone into the classic Ninja Gaiden Sigma? I sure as hell am. I just started playing again after like... what now, 6 years? It is carp awesome <3. I just finished the 13th chapter which if there are Ninja Gaiden fans would be where Ryu has to beat the Greater Fiend, Doku. Anyone out there? Grin

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - rage sagittario - Jan. 16, 2014

I personally think ninja gaiden is an amazing game

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Snoop Dog MS - Jan. 16, 2014

Which one? I love the original Ninja Gaiden Sigma, and Ninja Gaiden 2 is ok but Ninja Gaiden 3 is just plain HORRENDOUS. I mean, what happened to those normal hits and other than these very critical hits you need to make on each boss? Just ugh. I don't wanna know what they'll do this year Lips_sealed

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Annoying-Fork - Jan. 18, 2014

I had an epiphany today... :B

Grand Theft Auto Online never happened.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Jan. 18, 2014

A few minutes ago, I was looking for my beat up N64 controller, and as I waved it up, my Wii-U light turned yellow, and when I put the controller down, the light went back to red. I guess the Wii-U knows to respect a console that's had it's days.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - Feb. 10, 2014

16 hours later, and I finally beat the first BioShock game. Really enjoyed it, and can't wait to play the other two.
That ending was pretty great, and was overall a great game. I would totally recommend it to anyone wanting to play a game that takes around 15 hours to play through. Along with the gameplay, the story and quotes were pretty amazing. God, there are so many good quotes from that game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Feb. 11, 2014

Oh, man. Bioshick. THAT was a trip. For a challenge (and a heart attack), play it on minimum brightness (or as low as you can still see on) and play at evening. Gawd, that's horrifying. Kinda like Slender in the mood. I guarantee you will play it differently. (Paranoia is actually a surprisingly good way to motivate story progression.)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - Feb. 11, 2014

I usually played it late at night, expect for one hour of playing during English class.
I'll turn the brightness down for my second play through, once I get around to it. It was already pretty scary as is, so can't wait to play it with low brightness.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Anchor - Feb. 11, 2014

Man, I love Bioshock. Hands down the most immersive game of all time. Infinite is really great too, but the first is still the best imo. And like you said, the quotes in that game are really great, some of my favorites in all of video games.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Naijalak - Feb. 11, 2014

I've finally gotten a chance to sit down and play some new games. Blew through Pokemon X and A Link Between Worlds pretty quickly. Now I'm grinding Etrian Odyssey: Untold. Brutally hard. I love it. Such an old-school feel.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Snoop Dog MS - Feb. 12, 2014

I didn't know where to put this, but I would appreciate it if you guys could like this video: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZJJnemS--k&list=PL9wQ6NcGxW_bBFmoWdNJqhNaBOL8e0VKM&feature=plpp The video is a No Damage Walkthrough of Ninja Gaiden Sigma Chapter 3, and if we get 8 likes, Chapter 4 will be up.

I tried Ninja Gaiden Sigma Hard Mode up to Chapter 9, where I couldn't defeat Alma, she's SO annoying! Any tips?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bularieleone - Feb. 15, 2014

The game Fable seems pretty cool. If only it were multiplayer.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - blah - Feb. 16, 2014

http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

Some guy programmed an emulator to run off commands from the chat of a Twitch stream. So there are literally tens of thousands of people entering commands trying to play Pokemon Red/Blue at once. It's absolutely hilarious and I'm pretty surprised they've made it this far to be honest.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - KoD PT - Feb. 16, 2014

(Feb. 16, 2014  11:08 AM)blah Wrote: http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon

Some guy programmed an emulator to run off commands from the chat of a Twitch stream. So there are literally tens of thousands of people entering commands trying to play Pokemon Red/Blue at once. It's absolutely hilarious and I'm pretty surprised they've made it this far to be honest.

Someone just escape roped out of the Rock Tunnel lol I read it also happened in Mt. Moon just after they got the Helix Fossil =/ Also, damn ledges... When I started watching a couple of days ago, they were in the process of loosing to Misty.
They're currently at 3 days and 9 hours. Using HMs successfully sounds like a huge pain in the butt...
There's a thread on NeoGAF if anyone wants to read up on what has been happening as twitch plays through it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Meeper - Mar. 08, 2014

oh this is a perfect thread for talking video games in general, should have looked this thread up to start with!
but today I found a really fun server on minecraft! (finally Call of Duty and Minecraft MERGE)
it was really fun, wish they had auto download for their texture pack though. just hope someone thinks of beyblade in minecraft, then my dream comes true!!!!

(oooh boy, this is the Meeper wants to post alot moment, look away from the spoiler if you hate long posts!!!)
My other blog/sites/gaming users

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - blah - Mar. 15, 2014

I got the Limited Edition Yoshi 3DS XL today. It looks so nice, especially because it's white (I'm a huge fan of white devices) and doesn't get finger prints like the Pokemon one. The Yoshi decals and the trail of eggs on the back is so damn cute, haha! I was gonna get Yoshi's New Island as well but the reviews look average so I may wait a bit.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Agitation - Apr. 28, 2014

Bioshock Infinite is amazing but that checkpoint save was a terrible idea on their end.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Naijalak - Apr. 28, 2014

(Jan. 16, 2014  1:37 AM)Snoop Dog MS Wrote: Anyone into the classic Ninja Gaiden Sigma? I sure as hell am. I just started playing again after like... what now, 6 years? It is carp awesome <3. I just finished the 13th chapter which if there are Ninja Gaiden fans would be where Ryu has to beat the Greater Fiend, Doku. Anyone out there? Grin

Anyone into classic Ninja Gaiden? Wink

I remember getting the first one when I was little, and being upset it wasn't Ninja Turtles. That complaint quickly faded, and excitement took it place. When 2 and 3 came out it was great!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Flambo. - Jun. 09, 2014

So, recently I was so bored that I decided to play Sonic 06. I then started to rage. I was at this part of Sonic's story line where I had to complete three trials to get into the next level, Kingdom Valley. The first trial...Not so bad, the second trial...I HATE THIS GAME. In the second trial, you have to destroy a ton of robots. Doesn't sound that bad right? I mean, that's one of the things Sonic does best right? Well guess what, you have to do it WITHOUT RINGS. So, if you get hit once, you die. Then you have to sit through two long, boring, load times. It's so hard because the camera angle is terrible and it barely ever faces the robots. One of the last robots is surrounded by tiny robots. You have to destroy all the tiny robots in order to destroy it completely. But here's the catch, it surprises you by shooting random laser beams at you. And even if you try to run away, the tiny robots will leave their "mother" and shoot bullets at you and kill you. I hate this game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - RDF3 - Jun. 21, 2014

Anyone play Wargaming.net's World of Tanks? That online game has won a Guiness World Record for most people online on a game server at the same time (over 90,000 people). It's quite good, but sometimes unlocking tanks and/or modules are painfully long and hideously difficult. It's actually reminded me of Counter Strike.

Anyway, I love nostalgia games, especially after "reactivating" my over 3 year old DS Lite. Welcome back Mario Party , Mario Kart, Panzer Tactics, and Populous DS.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Jun. 22, 2014

Oh god... I just checked on how much SSBM costs, and it makes me really sad. I'm not paying $50 for a game made around 13 years ago! This a true sin, why is it so expensive? I thout it was outrageous when I saw a broken NES up for sale for $60. I only can assume its expensive because its the best of the series and the hype for SSBU.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - yt152430 - Jun. 22, 2014

Has anyone ever played any of the Custom Robo games, it was my favorite game on the gamecube

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Neo - Jun. 22, 2014

(Jun. 22, 2014  12:12 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Oh god... I just checked on how much SSBM costs, and it makes me really sad. I'm not paying $50 for a game made around 13 years ago! This a true sin, why is it so expensive? I thout it was outrageous when I saw a broken NES up for sale for $60. I only can assume its expensive because its the best of the series and the hype for SSBU.

An NES for $60.

People today...
eBay prices don't reflect true value.
That's outrageous, repairs take time.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Anchor - Jun. 27, 2014

(Jun. 22, 2014  12:12 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Oh god... I just checked on how much SSBM costs, and it makes me really sad. I'm not paying $50 for a game made around 13 years ago! This a true sin, why is it so expensive? I thout it was outrageous when I saw a broken NES up for sale for $60. I only can assume its expensive because its the best of the series and the hype for SSBU.

I play it on Dolphin Emulator. It's really nice with a controller, and also, you can play online if you get Netplay for it, which is what my friends and I do to play with each other. You'll have to find a tutorial for that though.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Jun. 27, 2014

I'm the kind of person you call a purist, I only want to play SSBM on the GameCube, on a TV. I know you weren't replying to me, just wanted to note that. I feel weird now... Ah screw it, I'd love to play online though..