World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ryuujin K - Oct. 07, 2013

Look what I finally got!
It's about ______ time, ze. (I'm horribly late, yet it was worth it.)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hov - Oct. 07, 2013

I'm mad as hell I wasted money on NBA2k14, its more like 2k13.5, not worth the money T_T. I rather stick with NBA2K13 more easier and fun. Should've read more reviews before I had bought it . SMFH

At least I got COD, GTAV, Pokémon to look into next.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Annoying-Fork - Oct. 16, 2013

Halo 3 is less than an hour away from being Free where I am. I expect a reasonable population booster.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Oct. 25, 2013

Nintendo recently assigned me to the task of reviewing VVVVVV (As if there wasn't already enough great reviews of the game).

I had never played the game before, but I had a blast with it! It's very rare that a game makes me feel this accomplished when I'm finished with it. Now I have to somehow write up a review that does the game justice, but doesn't over-hype it. I really hope I get this done before my deadline.

I'm definitely going to be playing this for a while more. I may be done with the story mode, but I still have to go through all of the player levels. Gotta love Nicalis for bringing this one to 3DS.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Oct. 27, 2013

I just wondered, why aren't Mario or any platforming games popular? Is it because they take thinking and skill? Is it because it isn't Call of Goomba: Koopas Epic Shooter Assualt? (lol)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - akio314 - Oct. 27, 2013

(Oct. 27, 2013  1:18 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Call of Goomba: Koopas Epic Shooter Assualt
I smell a fan game packed with derogatory jokes about CoD.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Oct. 27, 2013

What exactly do you mean?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - akio314 - Oct. 27, 2013

(Oct. 27, 2013  2:16 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: What exactly do you mean?

It sounds fun to play. Like *pew, pew, I won't get stomped this time*

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bularieleone - Nov. 01, 2013

Skylanders anyone? I'm thinking about getting Swap Force.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SwitchBlayder - Nov. 01, 2013

Just got the Beta for Infinite Crisis, It is a MOBA like League of Legends or DOTA only using DC super heroes!! It is awesome, too bad my laptop can't run it without super lag Unhappy(

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ryukiba - Nov. 01, 2013

(Nov. 01, 2013  3:18 AM)Bularieleone Wrote: Skylanders anyone? I'm thinking about getting Swap Force.

I love Skylanders!! My little brother and I beat the original and Giants!Grin we're hoping to get Swap Force for Christmas!!Grin

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Nov. 01, 2013

Off the Skylanders topic, me and my dad are currently playing Super Mario Bros 3, and were in world 8! Look it up on YouTube, were stuck on the first tank and its the hardest level of ANYTHING I ever played...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Nov. 14, 2013

Disney infinity actually looks like a really fun game. Its one of those games I'd love to get but dont want to pay for haha. So darn expensive!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ryukiba - Nov. 18, 2013

My mom's going to buy me a game this weekend, something for the wii U. She's going to get me Luigi Bros, but I don't play with the wii u much so would it be more worth it to get Pokemon X, Y or Beyblade: Evolution?Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Anchor - Nov. 18, 2013

I would get Super Mario 3D World for the Wii U which is coming out on the 22nd or A Link Between Worlds for the 3DS which comes out on the same day. And you can never go wrong with Pokemon X or Y.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ryukiba - Nov. 18, 2013

so I should get pokemon X or Y?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Anchor - Nov. 18, 2013

They're basically the same game with minor changes. The only changes are a few pokemon. http://www.serebii.net/xy/exclusives.shtml Look on that page to show you the differences between X/Y. I would decide according to the pokemon you prefer.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Dec. 01, 2013

Just finished Fire Emblem: Awakening. Pretty sweet game, but so short!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bularieleone - Dec. 01, 2013

It is awesome, but you can do the DLC maps. They're pretty good, but a lot of them are hard.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Dec. 01, 2013

Yeah, I'll probably check that out & do a few of the paralogues that I didn't try. I was really surprised at how fast it went by though...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Anchor - Dec. 01, 2013

Does anybody here own a Gaming PC? Well, I've been looking into buying a Gaming Pc and I've built one for around $500 on Amazon. I don't know much about computer parts but I read some things about building a decent gaming PC for a good price since I'm not looking to spend a ton of money on one. So here are the parts that I have chosen. Are they good?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rozu - Dec. 26, 2013

I've started playing Tekken Revolution again, lately. I've been racking up a lot of wins with Lili, all while trying to unlock Jun Kazama, lol. It just sucks that I probably won't be around when Eliza gets added to the roster in North America on January 7th Uncertain

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Anchor - Dec. 27, 2013

So I've played Ni no Kuni twice. Two sessions of playing it. And I have over 13 hours of gameplay. This game is addictive and I can't stop playing. The world is beautiful, the combat system is fun, the dialogue is refreshing and the whole story and adventure is amazing filled with a lot of fun JRPG elements and so much childlike wonder. If you have a PS3, and don't have Ni no Kuni than stop reading this post. Go buy Ni no Kuni. Go. Gooo.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Bularieleone - Dec. 30, 2013

I'm playing DC Universe Online. It's an MMO and you can make your own hero or villan to do missions and fight in leagues with!

My character's name is Ze Bronz.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Cannon - Jan. 02, 2014

If anyone wants a European(UK) Club Nintendo code, feel free to take it, it's Zelda: Link Between Worlds-
LNMCM95Y48E8FYGR

If you register a 3DS/XL with it or any of the top 15 games you get Super Mario 3D Land for free. Didn't know about it till blah told me haha. I claimed mine already ~