World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ryukiba - Sep. 06, 2013

I bought the B-Daman app for my iPod!Smile it's pretty fun and tricky!:3

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - The Supreme One - Sep. 06, 2013

Whaaaat? B-Daman app? I must check this out!
I got the Beybladebattles app when it came out & was pretty into it for a couple weeks until I found out you couldn't level up past 20.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ryukiba - Sep. 06, 2013

(Sep. 06, 2013  2:44 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: I got the Beybladebattles app when it came out & was pretty into it for a couple weeks until I found out you couldn't level up past 20.

Really? All you have to do is update it and then it'll let you get up to level 39!Smile
the Beywarrior app came out as well

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Achi-baba - Sep. 06, 2013

What is it with maximum levels being set at 20? I mean this happens in a lot of transformers games and you end up reaching max when you get air born or to the good data disks.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ryukiba - Sep. 15, 2013

Does anyone know if Fire Emblem: The Awakening is a good game?Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OwnageDerp - Sep. 15, 2013

(Sep. 15, 2013  8:07 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Does anyone know if Fire Emblem: The Awakening is a good game?Smile

I don't think anybody outside of SSBB has heard of fire emblem.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Phantom Indo - Sep. 15, 2013

Medabots for gameboy adv. lol looking into Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories as well

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ryukiba - Sep. 15, 2013

(Sep. 15, 2013  8:23 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2013  8:07 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Does anyone know if Fire Emblem: The Awakening is a good game?Smile

Oh? Well it looks like this?
[Image: Fire_Emblem_Awakening_box_art.png]

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 15, 2013

has anyone ever gotten the crest of darkness/wind/fire in sonic and the secret rings wii? (I have about 90 something silver medals Smile)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Sep. 15, 2013

(Sep. 15, 2013  2:16 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2013  8:23 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:

Yes. yes. it's a great game! A great entry for the series, good for new players and veterans alike! One of the best games (my personal favorite) on the 3DS out right now. Honestly, everyone should play it. Such a great game...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - UGottaCetus - Sep. 16, 2013

So Im gonna be getting a new console soon because weve been using our Wii for 6+ years, and we need something new. My bro wants a PS3, because PS4 and XB1 are out of the question in terms of price at the moment. But I want the Wii U, not only because of the fact that its a next gen but also because it has a few Nintendo exclusives I really want, namely Sonic Lost World and SSB4. I also fear that PS3 will stop getting support once the PS4 rolls out. Either way, I hope we get it soon because I wanna preorder LEGO marvel Superheroes to get the Iron Patriot minifig.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ryukiba - Sep. 16, 2013

(Sep. 15, 2013  9:28 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2013  2:16 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2013  8:23 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I don't think anybody outside of SSBB has heard of fire emblem.

Yes. yes. it's a great game! A great entry for the series, good for new players and veterans alike! One of the best games (my personal favorite) on the 3DS out right now. Honestly, everyone should play it. Such a great game...
Really?!Smile ok I'm going to save up my money for it!Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 16, 2013

(Sep. 15, 2013  2:18 PM)Lazer Wrote: has anyone ever gotten the crest of darkness/wind/fire in sonic and the secret rings wii? (I have about 90 something silver medals Smile)
today I just unlocked the crest of darkness and fire Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - RagerBlade - Sep. 17, 2013

How as no one heard of Fire Emblem? That's completely impossible.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ryukiba - Sep. 17, 2013

(Sep. 17, 2013  12:53 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: How as no one heard of Fire Emblem? That's completely impossible.

What do you mean? How's it impossible?
I never heard of it I just saw it at Target one day and said “oh my gosh it's an anime game!”XD so now I want itSmile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - LimiTTrickster - Sep. 17, 2013

Just got arkham city, and I will describe in deutch . ES IST SEHR GUT!!! I described in deutch for the lol of it, am actually english.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - yt152430 - Sep. 17, 2013

(Sep. 17, 2013  1:21 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2013  12:53 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: How as no one heard of Fire Emblem? That's completely impossible.

What do you mean? How's it impossible?
I never heard of it I just saw it at Target one day and said “oh my gosh it's an anime game!”XD so now I want itSmile

So you never played super smash bros melee?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - akio314 - Sep. 22, 2013

I know this is random, but I just bought a Sega Genesis 3 and can't set it up. There are both SD and HD TVs in the house, so that isn't a HUGE problem. Do I need an RF cable to set it up or anything, because it's not doing anything when I turn it on and put the A/V cables and power source in. Can anyone help?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Sep. 24, 2013

Just tried my hand at the Metal Fight Beyblade game for PSP. It seemed a lot more like the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade games that were released for PS1 and Gamecube. Too bad I suck.

I got started on the story, but I remembered I can't speak Japanese.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Infinity Lazer - Sep. 24, 2013

so um on sonic and the secret rings I unlocked the crest of wind and I'm a level 79! trust me it wasn't easy...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ryukiba - Sep. 26, 2013

I'm playing Candy Crush!Grin I'm barely on the quests after level 50!XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Oct. 02, 2013

So, I need a Pokemon expert or someone with a better Pokemon knowhow than me...

I've got a Boldore I evolved from a Roggenrola. Really attached to it and stuff but I want to evolve it into the bigger one (Gigalith, I think?) however, I read that it only evolves when traded... What the hell is that? What's a trade? XD

I don't know anyone in Québec that plays that game, how do I trade it? How does it work?! This is Pokemon Black 1, by the way... If that has any incidence on the matter... Help!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dark_Mousy - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  6:22 PM)Dude Wrote: So, I need a Pokemon expert or someone with a better Pokemon knowhow than me...

I've got a Boldore I evolved from a Roggenrola. Really attached to it and stuff but I want to evolve it into the bigger one (Gigalith, I think?) however, I read that it only evolves when traded... What the hell is that? What's a trade? XD

I don't know anyone in Québec that plays that game, how do I trade it? How does it work?! This is Pokemon Black 1, by the way... If that has any incidence on the matter... Help!

You can actually trqde online now.amd trqding is sending it to another pokemon game. It can be traded back.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - LimiTTrickster - Oct. 02, 2013

(Oct. 02, 2013  6:22 PM)Dude Wrote: So, I need a Pokemon expert or someone with a better Pokemon knowhow than me...

Basically you have to connect to someone o your nintendo over the pc and then you can trade a pokemon with them. This is usually situated in the pokemon centers, just make sure you have a nintendo wifi link thingy to connect to the internet.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Oct. 03, 2013

Well, this'll be problematic... I know absolutely no one that has those games Oo I guess I'm stuck with Boldore, then? XD Or can those new-fangled trades be done from reeeeeeaaaally long distances? Like, could I ask one of you guys from whatever other countries to do it? '-'