World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Mar. 22, 2013

Yeah, I could tell right off the bat. But then again, you have characters like Libra, so...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Achi-baba - Mar. 22, 2013

We should start having members bring their 3DS to all tournaments, and we should also advertie the WBO on streetpass.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 06, 2013

So yo are y'all going to get injustice? I pre-ordered the collector's edition on Xbox a couple weeks ago and played the demo this week. Sooo much fun, I'm so excited. The iOS game is really fun too.

If you guys haven't tried it yet, give luigis mansion dark moon a try. Best game on 3ds in my opinion. I beat it yesterday, such a good game. And good local and online multiplayer! I'm going to be playing the multiplayer for a long time.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Anchor - Apr. 06, 2013

Better than OOT? Dang, I'll have to try it. I've heard good things about it so far, so I guess i'll try and get it soon. But one question, do you have to play the Luigi's mansion on the gamecube to understand Dark moon?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 06, 2013

Nope, not at all. The story is not connected, and they teach you everything really well.

And yeah, better than OoT. Even better than super Mario 3d land, which to me is the best Mario game to date and an essential for anyone who has ever enjoyed a Mario game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Achi-baba - Apr. 06, 2013

I think Kid Icarus is the Halo of 3DS, nuff said. But is Paper Mario tied to any of the previous ones?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - akio314 - Apr. 06, 2013

(Apr. 06, 2013  10:24 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I think Kid Icarus is the Halo of 3DS, 'nuff said.

True, so true.

Plus, does anyone play any of the games by John on Armor Games? They are really good, UltraMegaGiga creative. If you haven't played any of these games, they're worth checking out.
I'm sorry if we're not supposed to post flash game-related stuff.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - *Ginga* - Apr. 08, 2013

back when i played pokémon and was a noob i thought mewtwo was the best pokémon ever haha

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Annoying-Fork - Apr. 09, 2013

All this "Always Online Xbox" talk, as far as Rumors go, is making me queasy. The price is what kills me and how hardware variations being involved just rubs salt all over.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Eagledude234 - Apr. 11, 2013

Sims city 5 is epix

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Achi-baba - Apr. 12, 2013

Just beat Kid Icarus last night. Too bad it jacked up my L button Unhappy

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - MirageShagon - Apr. 12, 2013

Ok i have a question. I made a HUGE mistake last night when i was fooling around with my 3ds. I got a new memory card for it and i thought it wasn't formatted. So when i tried to format it i FORMATTED MY 3DS! I had 2 games on my other memory card that won't play now! What do i do?! I'm in a panic here! I pad 80$ for both games plus another 30 $ for extra data! I don't wanna loose all the stuff i did on monster hunter! PLEASE HELP!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Apr. 14, 2013

I want to play Tomb Raider so badly... would you guys recommend it for PC?

And also, anyone here planning on getting The Last of Us? I would get it in a heartbeat if I had a PS3.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - XxDracielGTXX - Apr. 14, 2013

I Beat Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Three It Tops All Naruto Games and it shows unbelievable scenes that was never Showed on the show

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Anchor - Apr. 14, 2013

I'm thinking about getting a new ps3 game, but I don't know which one. I'm stuck deciding between Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider. Tomb Raider is a lot like Uncharted, a series I really liked, and Bioshock Infinite seems like an epic FPS, and the ps3 version comes with Bioshock 1. What do you guys think I should get?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hov - Apr. 14, 2013

Has anyone wondered what it'd be like if Pokemon FireRed had the Orange League side story LEGITLY. Not the hacked games, I think it'd be neat if they included that in FRLG/HGSS. Right now, I'm just hoping there will be a world map like there was in HGSS on Pokemon XY. It'd be dope if we could go back to all regions and do side stories xP. Of course, just my imagination bursting through the air. Uncertain

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Thunder Dome - Apr. 15, 2013

(Apr. 14, 2013  4:16 PM)Blackizard Wrote: Has anyone wondered what it'd be like if Pokemon FireRed had the Orange League side story LEGITLY. Not the hacked games, I think it'd be neat if they included that in FRLG/HGSS. Right now, I'm just hoping there will be a world map like there was in HGSS on Pokemon XY. It'd be dope if we could go back to all regions and do side stories xP. Of course, just my imagination bursting through the air. Uncertain
I always thought about the Orange League would be part of a game. It seems like it would be a great idea to include.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - akio314 - Apr. 15, 2013

Yesterday I FINALLY got GameCube Memory Cards, I got a controller and some games to play on the Wii. But I didn't tell my mom to get me a memory card, so now I can play Wind Waker and Super Smash Bros. Melee.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Anchor - Apr. 15, 2013

(Apr. 15, 2013  12:40 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Yesterday I FINALLY got GameCube Memory Cards, I got a controller and some games to play on the Wii. But I didn't tell my mom to get me a memory card, so now I can play Wind Waker and Super Smash Bros. Melee.

I know that feel. I forgot to buy the memory card too.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Apr. 16, 2013

(Apr. 15, 2013  12:40 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Yesterday I FINALLY got GameCube Memory Cards, I got a controller and some games to play on the Wii. But I didn't tell my mom to get me a memory card, so now I can play Wind Waker and Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Nice choice of games! The GameCube has one of the best collection of games, truly. It brings a tear to my eye Unsmith

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Apr. 18, 2013

Guess what games just got announced for the e-Shop? The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Time/Seasons is coming to the 3DS e-Shop, and Earthbound is heading to the WiiU! Hopefully this will open the doors to an official English release of Mother 3, Nintendo?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Anchor - Apr. 18, 2013

Gameplay of the new zelda game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHbav8iVUuw

ALTTP fans will probably really like it. It looks cool I guess, the 2D is kind of weird though.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - akio314 - Apr. 21, 2013

I'm buying myself a Wii U, I have enough for the Basic Set & New Super Mario Bros. U, but I need the money for tax (Darn Tax). $17.50 more and dropping. The main games I want are NSMBU, Scribblenauts 4, and Earthbound on VC.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - alucardZ - Apr. 22, 2013

That new LoZ game makes it look like a friggin' Mario game. I'll pass.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Infobleeder321 - Apr. 22, 2013

Pokemon Black 2. I've missed soon many areas in that game and I still love it XD