World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeySurge - Feb. 24, 2013

Is anyone ggoing to buy the PS4

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hazel - Feb. 24, 2013

No, absolutely no one will.

Anywhere.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Feb. 27, 2013

So, I received a random e-mail, this morning, from playstation, saying they had added 10$ to my wallet on PSN as a 'show of appreciation'.

I smell a trap of some sort. Anyone else got this?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Luck - Feb. 27, 2013

(Feb. 27, 2013  8:06 PM)Dude Wrote: So, I received a random e-mail, this morning, from playstation, saying they had added 10$ to my wallet on PSN as a 'show of appreciation'.

nope. although a while back I got something identical except it was only £5

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Feb. 28, 2013

(Feb. 27, 2013  8:06 PM)Dude Wrote: So, I received a random e-mail, this morning, from playstation, saying they had added 10$ to my wallet on PSN as a 'show of appreciation'.

It's legit.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Mar. 01, 2013

Ah. I see.

Well, I am highly corrupted...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - superiorblader - Mar. 03, 2013

in call of duty how come the respawns are fast online but slow on the xbox

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zanzetsuken - Mar. 03, 2013

I just picked up my early Collector's Edition of Tomb Raider. Came out 3 days early here!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - superiorblader - Mar. 03, 2013

sweet its been a long time since ive even seen that game

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Mar. 04, 2013

(Mar. 03, 2013  5:18 AM)Zanzetsuken Wrote: I just picked up my early Collector's Edition of Tomb Raider. Came out 3 days early here!

How is it?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - 3-Dog - Mar. 04, 2013

Tomb Raider is really good. Starts off great, gets a bit boring and you're like oh no it's far cry 3 again and then it picks up in a seriously cool way. I'll let you find out for yourself Wink

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Zanzetsuken - Mar. 04, 2013

(Mar. 04, 2013  6:35 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2013  5:18 AM)Zanzetsuken Wrote: I just picked up my early Collector's Edition of Tomb Raider. Came out 3 days early here!

How is it?

Haven't played it yet but I will play it once I get back from Uni. I'm planning on doing a critical review of this game for my course assessment!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Mar. 05, 2013

So, I uh, beat Fire Emblem: Awakening today (I should really make a thread for it if there isn't one already...). Just... wow. It was a good ending overall, at least the one I chose. Except, the most tragic character of them all (no spoilers here, sorry) didn't get a concrete ending. Bummer, they're my favorite, too Unhappy

All in all, 10/10 would recommend.

Seriously guys I'm gonna repeat myself here but, if you own a 3DS, get this gaaaaame. You won't regret it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hazel - Mar. 05, 2013

Most people would argue that Awakening is the game worth buying a 3DS for if the KH and Zelda releases weren't already motive enough, honestly.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Mar. 08, 2013

Well, I just blew $10 from my WiiU funds to buy Fire Emblem DLC Andrew

There's new DLC like every week... I'm gonna go broke.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Mar. 08, 2013

Sooooo... Awakening is that good, huh?

...Maybe i should check it out, then '.'

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Mar. 09, 2013

It is that good. Besides the DLC that I've mentioned, there's also free Bonus Content that comes along weekly or so via Spot Pass. With that, you can recruit units from other Fire Emblem games (if you're a fan, or you just want some pretty powered heroes), get weapons, and get maps that'll let you recruit bosses or other major characters that have died in the game.

Also, customization. Who doesn't love custmization? Not just the player character, either. Maybe your only archer died, now what are you going to do? You can reclass another unit (yeah, sure, not all characters can reclass into everything, save for the main character, but still). Maybe you'd rather have a lot of critical hits instead of plain power. You can do that. Maybe you just want your main character to get with the spunky Mage. Come on, they're powerful, funny, and probably your favorite character. Now you can. All pairings (provided they are of opposite sex, THANKS NINTENDO) are possible. AND, later on you can get some pretty... powerful bonuses.

Seriously, check it out.

Nintendo should start paying me for these long, lengthy posts about their game. I advertise their game more than they do.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 12, 2013

(Mar. 05, 2013  5:16 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: So, I uh, beat Fire Emblem: Awakening today (I should really make a thread for it if there isn't one already...). Just... wow. It was a good ending overall, at least the one I chose. Except, the most tragic character of them all (no spoilers here, sorry) didn't get a concrete ending. Bummer, they're my favorite, too Unhappy

All in all, 10/10 would recommend.

Seriously guys I'm gonna repeat myself here but, if you own a 3DS, get this gaaaaame. You won't regret it.

i do really want to play it.. but my one problem is they messed up things from my fave fire emblem game (radiant dawn)
come on, ike doesn't throw ragnell.. and black knight uses swords and spears, not spears and axes (and they messed up the stats they had) Tongue_out
that and.. well did i mention ike now throws his sword?. also the whole timeline thing i don't like
and i really just want them to bring back third tier units.. and just another tellius game in general
though i will say.. since you can reclass... edwards stat growths on a merc....

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Mar. 12, 2013

Well, I've never played Radiant Dawn before (at least, not yet!) but forth Ike problem... Well, he's not even the main character. He's only available via SpotPass, but otherwise has no connection to the storyline. (Although, his DLC character does throw his sword :p )

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 12, 2013

Drakengard 3 was announced for PS3. I'm sure no one is interested in that Wink

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Mar. 13, 2013

(Mar. 12, 2013  11:30 PM)To Wrote: Drakengard 3 was announced for PS3. I'm sure no one is interested in that Wink

I don't know anything about that series, but it does remind me that I really need to get around to playing Nier.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 13, 2013

(Mar. 12, 2013  12:29 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Well, he's not even the main character. He's only available via SpotPass, but otherwise has no connection to the storyline. (Although, his DLC character does throw his sword :p )

i know he is not the main character lol, and i know how he is available
(but his descendant is in it and talks of ike being all awesome)
but i don't see how they got ragnell from shooting a giant shockwave of energy, to being thrown.
it is more so that i see them failing to put more attention to some characters
i mean, if you are even going to put him in at all, at least do him right

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 19, 2013

(sorry about the double post)
so i was able to get a friend to lend me his 3ds+awakening

i will say, it is really, really good. though i do have some complaints
1. the lack of feet (or actually. the character design being so that feet are now really really really small). it is just annoying, and takes away from the game.
2. the 'armored' unit's armor... just why... why.. carp no.
3. the fact that marth
4. the team up in one attack thing can be annoying and all during some situations.

so far i would say i prefer radiant dawn more (as it kinda didn't have the typical Jagen/Oifey ect. archtypes). and i prefer the art, battle animation, and yeah. though i will agree radiant dawn does have flaws (such as the support convos.. which i find actually make sense. cause really are you going to, in the middle of a battle zone, stop to have a conversation about how much you love eachother and what not)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Mar. 19, 2013

(Mar. 19, 2013  1:40 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: 3. the fact that marth

Yeah, that was kinda obvious though. It's important though, later.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - lord Wolfblade - Mar. 21, 2013

(Mar. 19, 2013  8:17 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote:
(Mar. 19, 2013  1:40 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: 3. the fact that marth

Yeah, that was kinda obvious though. It's important though, later.

Yeah I know.
Its more so: