World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Nov. 20, 2012

stop making psp games i want to play japan they'll never be localized ;_;

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Nov. 20, 2012

So... Persona 4: Golden comes out today...

I had COMPLETELY forgotten about that... The hype machine inside my head must've been broken...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - sarabscientist - Nov. 24, 2012

Wow, so I recently started to play the online multiplayer (free mode) on GTA IV. And I absolutely dislike it when people decide to be stupid and blow up all the helicopters after taking one for themselves at the airport. I mean, I know its part of the strategy to not let the others have one, but would it kill you to take one and mind your own business?

Especially when you're almost about to take off and boom, you're down. Jimmies are definitely rustled xD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Insane - Dec. 03, 2012

I'm getting a 3ds thursday. Any suggestions for games?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Moss-Da-Boss - Dec. 03, 2012

FarCry 3 lost me during the 3rd cutscene.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Insane - Dec. 17, 2012

What is better for me to get:

A Playstation 3
or
An Xbox 360

I really need an answer

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rustled Jimmies - Dec. 17, 2012

It depends on what you want to play, honestly. I'm not picky about my systems, so I buy systems if the game I want to play is solely based on that system. Like the "Tales of" series.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - DrPepsidew - Dec. 18, 2012

He's gonna start a flame war XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Dec. 18, 2012

I'd go with a PS3 if only because there's pretty much only one game on the 360 I've come accross that was worth a damn and an actual exclusive to that underpowered, greedy console... But that's just me.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hazel - Dec. 18, 2012

To prevent any console war garbage from starting up, I'd like to point out that the merits of a system are based entirely in whichever one has the games you will prefer more. I have not personally ever wanted a PS3, some have not ever wanted a 360, and generally each person will have dozens of games for that respective console.

Dig through the exclusive games list and buy based on that, not on anything else.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Cannon - Dec. 18, 2012

I've never wanted a PS3 either, nor a 360.

Nintendo Consoles were the ones I was always fond of, since they have the Pokemon, Mario and Zelda game series.

Although I do own a PS2 (lol), and love playing Bloody Roar 2 and Crash Team Racing, which are both PS1 games. I remember renting them from the game store constantly; $5 a week I think? But yeah, those games were always fun, and still are. I have a PSP 2000 too, and am playing Yu-Gi-Oh on it currently. Tongue_out

Never liked those Shooting Games or whatever, such as Assassins Creed, COD, etc.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 28, 2012

So I just recently got The last story, and I have almost beaten it as well. And I got to say, this game makes me proud to say I got a wii and not a ps3 or 360
Though the games name is rather.. Crappy. The game itself is really amazing, even the graphics are impressive (imo. And remember. Tis a wii game).
And unlike the game that the last story's creator is known for creating, final fantasy (for those who don't know) this game does not use a turn based combat system. Its all real time.
the music, is beautiful. Story is kinda cliche but well presented. And the characters are not whiny mopey emos! Grin

Love this damn good game.. And it really seems to be the last good wii game. The wii's, "last story"

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - Dec. 29, 2012

(Dec. 28, 2012  10:06 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: So I just recently got The last story, and I have almost beaten it as well. And I got to say, this game makes me proud to say I got a wii and not a ps3 or 360

You shouldn't be "proud" to not have a PS3 or 360. Though the Wii is great, you're missing out on a lot of great games if you dismiss both the PS3 and 360 like that.

(Dec. 28, 2012  10:06 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: Though the games name is rather.. Crappy. The game itself is really amazing, even the graphics are impressive (imo. And remember. Tis a wii game).

The graphics are great for the Wii, but worst part is the horribly noticeable slow down when too many enemies get on screen ... it's enough to hinder my enjoyment of the game in many instances. I still love the game, though. The characters and their interaction is too good, and the battle system is just too much fun.

(Dec. 28, 2012  10:06 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: Love this damn good game.. And it really seems to be the last good wii game. The wii's, "last story"

We should play online sometime! I've almost completed the main game myself, but I would have had it done a week or so ago if I hadn't spent so much time playing the underdeveloped, yet incredibly fun, co-op.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - lord Wolfblade - Dec. 29, 2012

(Dec. 29, 2012  4:32 AM)Kei Wrote: You shouldn't be "proud" to not have a PS3 or 360. Though the Wii is great, you're missing out on a lot of great games if you dismiss both the PS3 and 360 like that.

The graphics are great for the Wii, but worst part is the horribly noticeable slow down when too many enemies get on screen ... it's enough to hinder my enjoyment of the game in many instances. I still love the game, though. The characters and their interaction is too good, and the battle system is just too much fun.

We should play online sometime! I've almost completed the main game myself, but I would have had it done a week or so ago if I hadn't spent so much time playing the underdeveloped, yet incredibly fun, co-op.
Very true, and I do know some games on the ps3 I like a lot (not many I like on the xbox tbh).

Oddly enough, I never once experienced the slowdown, not sure why though.. It did once get a bit slow, but very slightly, not enough to be annoying.

Right now im stuck on the final boss (at least I think its the final boss) XD. Ah yeah, I haven't tried the multiplayer mode yet. We definitely should do that some time

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - 50uNdW4v3 - Jan. 05, 2013

Alright, I'm not super-sure if this belongs here, but can someone link me to a site/eBay auction selling Pokemon Leafgreen (a legit copy, obviously)? I played that game tons when I was younger, but the copy I had was fake, so it had a lot of limitations (doesn't work right in DS, can't trade...).

Anyway though, with the migrate system from the newer games, and my higher experience of (casually) playing Pokemon, I'd love getting a legit copy. Smile

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - blitzydaunicorn - Jan. 06, 2013

(Jan. 05, 2013  2:22 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: Alright, I'm not super-sure if this belongs here, but can someone link me to a site/eBay auction selling Pokemon Leafgreen (a legit copy, obviously)? I played that game tons when I was younger, but the copy I had was fake, so it had a lot of limitations (doesn't work right in DS, can't trade...).

Anyway though, with the migrate system from the newer games, and my higher experience of (casually) playing Pokemon, I'd love getting a legit copy. Smile

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-LeafGreen-Version-Nintendo-Game-Boy-Advance-2004-/110997510162?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item19d7f79812

Obviously, you can't know for sure, but from all my experience with fakes(I have bought a fake firered before) I am pretty sure its real. It was so frustrating when I realized it was fake, and I know how you feel.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - 50uNdW4v3 - Jan. 08, 2013

(Jan. 06, 2013  2:41 AM)blitzydaunicorn Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2013  2:22 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: -
-
Oh, cool. Thank you!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Gatsby - Jan. 08, 2013

(Dec. 18, 2012  6:08 PM)Cannon Wrote: Never liked those Shooting Games or whatever, such as Assassins Creed, COD, etc.

Assassin's creed isn't a shooting game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Byerg - Jan. 08, 2013

BLOPS 2's "skill-based" matchmaking is so hilarious when I use my second account. Keeping a 4.36 K/D at the moment with it LOL

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Thunder Dome - Jan. 09, 2013

I don't like that in the game Kirby's return to dream land that if Kirby (Pink) dies you have to start the level over.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hahstuz - Jan. 09, 2013

Whew, gave a look at the thread's five previous pages and remembered of my rage at the casual/hardcore outlining. And how it affects not the game market, but the consoles themselves...

Also, anyone here's insane enough to ever have touched Grand Chase (I am =/)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Thunder Dome - Jan. 11, 2013

I feel that each Pokemon game gets more and more futuristic looking.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Gatsby - Jan. 15, 2013

(Jan. 08, 2013  10:34 PM)Zancrow Wrote: BLOPS 2's "skill-based" matchmaking is so hilarious when I use my second account. Keeping a 4.36 K/D at the moment with it LOL
It is only skill based matchmaking if you are playing in the tournament style playlist.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - DrPepsidew - Jan. 15, 2013

(Jan. 15, 2013  7:21 AM)Vaas_Insanity Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2013  10:34 PM)Zancrow Wrote: BLOPS 2's "skill-based" matchmaking is so hilarious when I use my second account. Keeping a 4.36 K/D at the moment with it LOL
It is only skill based matchmaking if you are playing in the tournament style playlist.

Call of Duty takes slim to no skill XD
Don't get me wrong, I like the game. But it requires no skill hah

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SamD. :) - Feb. 09, 2013

I found a website where you can play old video games, like Pokemon Yellow, which I think is awesome. Also Chrono Trigger on it.

Here's a link to it:

http://www.vizzed.com/playonlinegames/