World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - King of Misfits - Sep. 20, 2012

Well, since I don't have Skyrim, I decided to break out Oblivion (Elder Scrolls IV)
My friends told me about this unicorn glitch.
So, I found the unicorn, and killed it on accident....
*facepalm*
It was the only one in the game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 24, 2012

This is what happens when it takes years to make a single game. All you can do is live in the past and release it again:

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX includes Kingdom Hearts, Re: Chain of Memories, and the cutscenes from Days.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Viral - Sep. 24, 2012

(Sep. 15, 2012  3:39 AM)Anchor Wrote: Am I the only person who actually likes the ps3 controller and dislikes the Xbox one?
It is fairly because you have a ps3 and well you're obviously using a ps3 controller to play it. So you're used to it, and when you touch the ps3 controller it feels weird.

I like custom controllers better than the original ones.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rustled Jimmies - Sep. 27, 2012

(Sep. 24, 2012  8:07 AM)To Wrote: This is what happens when it takes years to make a single game. All you can do is live in the past and release it again:

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX includes Kingdom Hearts, Re: Chain of Memories, and the cutscenes from Days.

I don't know, I REALLY was turned off by 358/2 Days because of the graphics. So replaying 358/2 Days in updated graphics may really do something for me.

BBS doesn't have the best graphics, and it's not like how it looks for the PS2 or the 3DS, but it's certainly better than the DS.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 28, 2012

You don't get to play Days. It's only the cutscenes, which concerns me since it means people are playing these games for the story ...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rustled Jimmies - Sep. 28, 2012

...That's carping bullcarp! Seriously?! Why would you just make the CUTSCENES in Days HD?! They don't need an update; they're fine the way they are! Just like the PS2 games; they're fine the way they are, and the resolution doesn't take away from it! The HD games just friggin' makes it look crisper, but there's no friggin' point!

God...what?! I was hoping for an updated Days that makes the graphics look crisper and more awesome, but...god christ carp....I've never been so mad at the Kingdom Hearts games in my life. I feel this extreme disappointment from not being able to have fun with the KH Game I actually LIKED.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hazel - Sep. 28, 2012

I personally found Days' gameplay atrocious compared to absolutely any other entry in the series, so I'm not too bothered by that; nevertheless, the frequency with which they are needlessly re-releasing the same game is quite amusing. Soon they'll bundle it with another Final Fantasy III or IV remake.

That said, while doing that, they're also occasionally(though seemingly less frequently) releasing more actual new content, so I'm not inclined to complain too heavily, and at any rate a third entry in the series would most definitely be on the PS3, which I do not own and will not buy purely for that game, so... my investment in it is superficial at best.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rustled Jimmies - Sep. 28, 2012

The reason why I liked Days was because of the Missions aspect. While the first 2 games offer a tad more freedom in exploring the worlds, and CoM was somewhat linear, every Day offered a new challenge in exploring the world. Some parts would be blocked off, and you'd have to think of different ways to get around the obstacle. I remember I was stuck at one part because I didn't know how to get around and had to rethink my steps.

I was heavily turned off by the "papery" or "flat" graphics. Like, the Keyblade looked like a straight-up paper. I actually couldn't even enjoy the END of the game, one of the most iconic moments in Kingdom Hearts, because of how the graphics were.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hazel - Sep. 29, 2012

The missions added extra content, yeah, but it was content that had to be done with the game's awful choppy combat and poor collision detection.

More content in a bad game is just more unpleasantness to slog through, imo.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rustled Jimmies - Sep. 29, 2012

So I realize that I have a REALLY bad case of gamer's rage. I started playing Monster Hunter Tri again for the Wii with some friends, but I'm soloing because their room is full.

I'm yelling at cats stealing my stuff, I'm yelling at the random "neutral" monster attacking me because the cats are attacking it, and I'm yelling because I kept dying to one of the easiest big monsters in the game, but in a higher level. And just when I'm close to killing it, I'm getting ganganged by its minions while I'm trying to beat it, reloading, etc. I had to complete the mission without finishing it off, and I was just so ashamed of myself...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - TentacleZooka - Oct. 05, 2012

I JUST FIGRRED SOMETHING OUT! In Pokemon bw, in Nimbassa, in a sport stadium, you fight 2 double battles. 1 with simisear and simipour, and 1 with simisage and bisharp. usually, the 3 monkeys fight together like the 1st 3 gym leaders. the shadow triad have pawniard, while the 3 gl's have the 3 monkeys. in the stadium, its strange that bisharp is put with the monkeys. im guessing that the shadow triad are cilan, chili, and cress' shadows! Pawniard and bisharp are the monkeys' shadows, too. i also saw in b2w2, that the triad came back to see the 3 1st gls in bw, in memory link. this makes sense because pawniard and bisharp are dark type and shadowy. pawniard is shaped like the pans and bisharp is like the simis.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - blitzydaunicorn - Oct. 07, 2012

(Oct. 05, 2012  9:51 PM)Bazooka Wrote: I JUST FIGRRED SOMETHING OUT! In Pokemon bw, in Nimbassa, in a sport stadium, you fight 2 double battles. 1 with simisear and simipour, and 1 with simisage and bisharp. usually, the 3 monkeys fight together like the 1st 3 gym leaders. the shadow triad have pawniard, while the 3 gl's have the 3 monkeys. in the stadium, its strange that bisharp is put with the monkeys. im guessing that the shadow triad are cilan, chili, and cress' shadows! Pawniard and bisharp are the monkeys' shadows, too. i also saw in b2w2, that the triad came back to see the 3 1st gls in bw, in memory link. this makes sense because pawniard and bisharp are dark type and shadowy. pawniard is shaped like the pans and bisharp is like the simis.

There are a bunch of theories going around about that. Maybe they will explain it in Black 2 and White 2.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nearr - Oct. 07, 2012

My acting career just ended...

In Pokémon Black 2 I made it up to the part with the movies and I went on a rampage. I made it to Invaders 4 (I didn't make any other movie that went to theaters, the exception being Riolu-Kid (did anyone else get Riolu-kid*?)
Invaders 4 was a bust and I just gave up on acting.

*I'm asking this because I made Riolu first in my party (hipster) and I was confused whether it was Riolu-Kid for everyone or there were others like Tepig-Kid etc.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hazel - Oct. 08, 2012

(Oct. 07, 2012  11:47 PM)Néar Wrote: My acting career just ended...

In Pokémon Black 2 I made it up to the part with the movies and I went on a rampage. I made it to Invaders 4 (I didn't make any other movie that went to theaters, the exception being Riolu-Kid (did anyone else get Riolu-kid*?)
Invaders 4 was a bust and I just gave up on acting.

*I'm asking this because I made Riolu first in my party (hipster) and I was confused whether it was Riolu-Kid for everyone or there were others like Tepig-Kid etc.

There is a thread for this game. Use it for discussing this game~

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SilverChronos - Oct. 10, 2012

i live and love standard format play (this means your right thumb controls 4 buttons in a square or diamond shape, your left thumb controls an analog stick, and all of your index and middle fingers each control a button [middle fingers optional]. basic format is the same, except your right thumb controls 2 buttons next to each other. a gameboy is an example of basic format. a ps3 is standard.) i just posted this because no one knows this stuff anymore. it's because they don't put it in the type in the front of instruction manuals, which most of you don't read anyway.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ghost22 - Oct. 22, 2012

i had a xbox(first xbox tht came out)then it exploded so i was introduced to playstation systems

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Oct. 23, 2012

'Explode' has to be a hyperbole.

Consoles don't explode... They bug.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Argentum - Oct. 26, 2012

I Personally Think Pokemon Diamond Was The Best Pokemon Game Though Pokemon Black And White Were Good I Still Think D/P/P Series Was The Best And Does Anybody Besides Me Here Think That The Pokemon In Kanto Region Was Still The Best Designed(Well Ignore The LQ Graphics)?

EDIT: Carp,Just Saw The Previous Post's Date Sorry For The Necromancy

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ultra - Oct. 26, 2012

(Oct. 26, 2012  12:36 PM)Swordsman Zoro Wrote: I Personally Think Pokemon Diamond Was The Best Pokemon Game Though Pokemon Black And White Were Good I Still Think D/P/P Series Was The Best And Does Anybody Besides Me Here Think That The Pokemon In Kanto Region Was Still The Best Designed(Well Ignore The LQ Graphics)?

Very much disagree. Soulsilver and HeartGold are the best imo. Yes I do agree that Kanto was the best designed. Firered and Leafgreen are the best ones after Soulsilver and Heartgold.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omega dragonis1 - Oct. 26, 2012

(Oct. 26, 2012  12:52 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2012  12:36 PM)Swordsman Zoro Wrote: I Personally Think Pokemon Diamond Was The Best Pokemon Game Though Pokemon Black And White Were Good I Still Think D/P/P Series Was The Best And Does Anybody Besides Me Here Think That The Pokemon In Kanto Region Was Still The Best Designed(Well Ignore The LQ Graphics)?

Very much disagree. Soulsilver and HeartGold are the best imo. Yes I do agree that Kanto was the best designed. Firered and Leafgreen are the best ones after Soulsilver and Heartgold.
my favorite was fire red as that was the game i use to play alot as a kid so its my favorite but i think that the unova and jotho were the best Grin (sorry for bad spelling)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Nov. 03, 2012

The new PSN looks like absolute carp, man...

I guess they were going for a very 'minimalistic' approach, but it just looks really bad...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - Nov. 04, 2012

(Nov. 03, 2012  2:21 PM)Dude Wrote: The new PSN looks like absolute carp, man...

I guess they were going for a very 'minimalistic' approach, but it just looks really bad...

Agreed.

Got the gold camo for the Model 1887 today in MW3. So happy

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Byerg - Nov. 04, 2012

Bring back either College Hoops or NCAA Basketball. 2K, you will dominate the basketball market over EA if you do this. More fans of College Basketball than Pro for a reason, capitalize on it, it will be an uncontested hit. I understand the issues with rights and etc. but it would be worth it without a doubt IMO.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Beychamp76 - Nov. 05, 2012

(Nov. 04, 2012  2:43 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Bring back either College Hoops or NCAA Basketball. 2K, you will dominate the basketball market over EA if you do this. More fans of College Basketball than Pro for a reason, capitalize on it, it will be an uncontested hit. I understand the issues with rights and etc. but it would be worth it without a doubt IMO.
Yeah people want to play with future nba rookies
probably you can make a myplayer who plays in college and gets drafted by a team
you can transfer that myplayer onto the pro game
that would be awesome

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Nov. 08, 2012

(Nov. 04, 2012  2:43 AM)Zancrow Wrote: Bring back either College Hoops or NCAA Basketball. 2K, you will dominate the basketball market over EA if you do this. More fans of College Basketball than Pro for a reason, capitalize on it, it will be an uncontested hit. I understand the issues with rights and etc. but it would be worth it without a doubt IMO.

Not exactly a hard thing to do given EA hasn't made a basketball game in years. Also, non-pro level sports games never sell as well as the pro-level. There's a reason why the NCAA games stopped being produced.