World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Apr. 15, 2008

carp I am furious.

My PS3 came today DOA.

Yeah, that's right. carp dead on arrival. The system won't turn on because its having the overheat issue. So now I have to send it back and wait for another one and god knows how long it will be before I get it.

I. Am. Pissed.

RE: gaming random thoughts - SexyMichael - Apr. 15, 2008

Roan Wrote:carp I am furious.

My PS3 came today DOA.

Yeah, that's right. carp dead on arrival. The system won't turn on because its having the overheat issue. So now I have to send it back and wait for another one and god knows how long it will be before I get it.

I. Am. Pissed.

carp

And, by mentioning the phrase dead on arrival, you reminded me about something gay I found with the rock band set list.

Fall out boy has a song on rock band. It's drums, guitar and bass are all ranked as tier 7/9. This makes no sense. Rock band is usually pretty close with matching a song's complexity in real life to what it will be in the band. The fall out boy song is nothing like it's actual counterpart. It was intentionally made more complex for the game.

This probably occurred as a paid/unpaid favor to universal, in order to give fall out boy a more musician like image, in order to sell more records in the non teenage girl market. lame

RE: gaming random thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 15, 2008

i gave away my ds and now own no video game systems

video games are stupid anyway

RE: gaming random thoughts - SexyMichael - Apr. 15, 2008

tbh brawl is the only new game I've played since pokemon diamond.

Besides that it's been old games for the nostalgia factor and multiplayer games with friends(rock band, ect.).

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - Apr. 15, 2008

my local EB games have a special mgs4 offer, two ps3 games for mgs4 (and the bonus dvd thing if you preorder)

so i think i'll go for it

also got fifa 08 today, it owns pes2008

so i'm gonna trade in pes2008 and assasin's creed (finished it) for mgs4

RE: gaming random thoughts - KoD PT - Apr. 15, 2008

Anyone else got the Legendary Map Pack for Halo 3 here? I haven't tried the maps in Matchmaking yet, just explored around for a bit in a few Custom games. All of them look awesome and I can't wait to have some BTB chaos in Avalanche.

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - Apr. 18, 2008

I'm downloading Metal Gear Online demo from playstation network right now, atm is at 4%

RE: gaming random thoughts - bugturtles - Apr. 18, 2008

King of Darkness Wrote:Anyone else got the Legendary Map Pack for Halo 3 here? I haven't tried the maps in Matchmaking yet, just explored around for a bit in a few Custom games. All of them look awesome and I can't wait to have some BTB chaos in Avalanche.

I read that Avalanche was kinda like Sidewinder from Halo Combat Evolved.

Awesome.

RE: gaming random thoughts - KoD PT - Apr. 18, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:
King of Darkness Wrote:Anyone else got the Legendary Map Pack for Halo 3 here? I haven't tried the maps in Matchmaking yet, just explored around for a bit in a few Custom games. All of them look awesome and I can't wait to have some BTB chaos in Avalanche.

I read that Avalanche was kinda like Sidewinder from Halo Combat Evolved.

Awesome.
Yeah, it's supposed to be a remake of the original, just with a few additions like the mega mancannons, which are awesome.

So far, Blackout is my least favorite of the new maps, I guess maybe because I seem to do carp in it most of the time. There's a lot of grenade spaming and loads of ways, whatever place you're in the map, where someone can show up before you. It's usually a big mess...

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Apr. 20, 2008

I love the new Halo maps, but I think Blackout is probably my favorite because you never feel lost on it. Its the perfect size for most of the game types that I play (Team Slayer, etc.) and there's almost always an opponent around so you aren't wandering around trying to find someone to go after.

Avalanche is a lot of fun if you get a whole shitload of people in the game, but most of the time its just 4 on 4 and that's really carp because that map is so big that you spend more time traversing it than you do fighting.

I like Ghost Town a lot because its so unlike any of the other maps in the game. There's lots of little nooks and crannies around to hide in and the art design on the map is just really cool looking.

RE: gaming random thoughts - KoD PT - Apr. 20, 2008

Yeah, just 4 on 4 kinda sucks for Slayer in Avalanche. It can show up in regular matchmaking, but everyone needs the maps... I can't wait to have some actual BTB fun in it, it's sure to make for epic vehicle battles with 16 players and all the vehicles. Stuff like the Scorpion, the Banshee and the Choppers don't show up in the DLC games.

I liked Ghost Town a lot too, especially its looks. We were needing more than just futuristic structures, etc, which is what most of the other maps have.

Anyone else been getting Laser Tag matches in Legendary Brawl? I've got a few and it's fun, although it'd be a lot better without having the Sniper Rifle as the secondary weapon (should've just been the Magnum or Shotty).
I had this one in Standoff though, where I kept respawning in the middle of the map like, half of the time just to get killed almost right away by everyone and their mother...not cool.

RE: gaming random thoughts - claire - Apr. 21, 2008

Anyone know who William Birkin is or what B.O.W means in resident evil games? I read it somewhere within the games but now I can't find it damit!

Also anyone tried the wii bowling trick in training mode, ya know near the end of the last round. EARTHQUAKE!

RE: gaming random thoughts - Litrid - Apr. 21, 2008

I saw game footage of Vader and yoda in action for SCIV and lemme say HOOOOOOOOLY carp!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39-5m9uXQDQ&feature=related

RE: gaming random thoughts - AnnieDuck - Apr. 21, 2008

the voice acting in magna carta is astonishing(ly bad)

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Apr. 21, 2008

LOL

http://www.engadget.com/2008/04/21/epic-games-prez-compares-wii-to-a-virus/

RE: gaming random thoughts - SK - Apr. 22, 2008

aughtsd mgs online beta servers were supposed to be up yesterday, but it's been delayed untill some time in the weekend

RE: gaming random thoughts - Litrid - Apr. 22, 2008

MGS Online sounds like fun.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Tototototototo - Apr. 24, 2008

okami wii: BUY IT TODAY

(even though I haven't)

RE: gaming random thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 24, 2008

i just got a free n64 with super mario 64 and diddy kong racing from a co-worker

woooo

RE: gaming random thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 24, 2008

okay so there's no expansion pack, no av cables, it's got weird little paint spots all over it, and ommy is giving me those two games, and one controller has weird goo all over it and the other is worn out and they both have stupid stickers on them

maybe i will just give it back

RE: gaming random thoughts - bugturtles - Apr. 24, 2008

anyone try out a microsoft 360 racing wheel before?

thoughts etc?

i might want to get one. eep.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Roan - Apr. 25, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:anyone try out a microsoft 360 racing wheel before?

thoughts etc?

i might want to get one. eep.

I've never used one myself but I've heard they aren't too great.

RE: gaming random thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 25, 2008

we're playing GH at work again

RE: gaming random thoughts - Tyson12 - Apr. 25, 2008

Im gonna camp out for GTA 4......nvm maybe not...

RE: gaming random thoughts - Bey Brad - Apr. 25, 2008

Tyson12 Wrote:Im gonna camp out for GTA 4......nvm maybe not...

a+++ post would read again