World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Raigeko13 - Dec. 10, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  10:54 PM)To Wrote: I present you METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE developed by Platinum Games of Bayonetta, and Vanquish fame.

I ... uh ... wat

That's uhh...
wat

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 10, 2011

The game was removed from the internal KojiPro team who made the watermelon cutting simulator from the past. It was moved to Platinum likely because Konami feared it wouldn't have been made any other way. The game's really flashy, which fits with that studio's previous output, though that trailer is way over the top, and very early looking.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Dec. 10, 2011

I can actually see the "Vanquish" sense of speed in that trailer.

Don't know if it's too fast, though.

Would like a multiplayer MGS game that ISN'T exclusive to PS3 (not counting Peace Walker). ...Hopefully? What disappointed me the most about Vanquish was lack of multiplayer, and as such I didn't buy it (despite the demo being very cool). So hopefully MGS + speed + multiplayer can make up for that.

But finally, a proper sword game. I've wanted to slash around a sword with my hands on the 360 for the longest time. Hopefully the Kinect features will still be there?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 10, 2011

I don't believe Rising was ever confirmed to have motion control support, though that trailer looks like something that could easily support Move.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - bugturtles - Dec. 10, 2011

(Dec. 10, 2011  11:46 PM)To Wrote: I don't believe Rising was ever confirmed to have motion control support, though that trailer looks like something that could easily support Move.

I guess I assumed that the watermelon cutting demo was using Kinect. Confused

oopsies

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 11, 2011

So Spike's VGAs happened. It was a thing, but yay new trailers!

Transformers: Fall of Cybertron (Click to View)
Not the most original, but still, a very effective trailer from the robots in disguise.

The Last of Us (Click to View)
Naughty Dog's surprise PS3 game stars... Ellen Page?!

(Dec. 10, 2011  11:52 PM)bugturtles Wrote: I guess I assumed that the watermelon cutting demo was using Kinect. Confused

oopsies

It's understandable. At times I thought Rising was a high concept Fruit Ninja game too.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Raigeko13 - Dec. 11, 2011

Can't wait for that Transformers game. Might look into that.
So the other day, I found my Final Fantasy IV Advance and I started playing it on my DS. Since the DS is so bulky for just playing one game (I don't have many good DS games) I went and found essentially the best purchase of my childhood, my GBASP. Damn, I've taken it everywhere with me the past few days. I go carp literally the day before the DS Lite came out, and I still don't regret choosing it over a DS!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hazel - Dec. 11, 2011

I've been excited about Fall of Cybertron since I heard about its conception - War for Cybertron has the most fun online multiplayer of any third person game I've ever played, and the designs are all very creative and enjoyable, both to play and simply observe. The gameplay was polished well, and class balance was fantastic. I could not be more enthusiastic for FoC.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 12, 2011

I have a question. Say I played a Wii game on the Wii U, will the graphics be Wii U quality? Or just the 480p or whatever it is on the Wii?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - njrk97 - Dec. 12, 2011

(Dec. 12, 2011  2:31 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I have a question. Say I played a Wii game on the Wii U, will the graphics be Wii U quality? Or just the 480p or whatever it is on the Wii?

think about this here another example of what your asking if i play a gamcube gam on the wii will it have the sam graphics as the ohter wii games

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Fury - Dec. 12, 2011

What games should I get for xbox? Thinking of getting portal 2. And may some mw3. Not sure though.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 12, 2011

(Dec. 12, 2011  3:28 AM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2011  2:31 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I have a question. Say I played a Wii game on the Wii U, will the graphics be Wii U quality? Or just the 480p or whatever it is on the Wii?

think about this here another example of what your asking if i play a gamcube gam on the wii will it have the sam graphics as the ohter wii games

I thought about it that way, but it's different because I believe the Wii has the same graphic capabilities as GameCube, whereas in this case, the Wii U will have better graphics than Wii.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Dec. 12, 2011

Nintendo said Wii U does absolutely nothing to Wii games. But that was at E3, and Nintendo barely knew anything about Wii U at E3...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - Dec. 14, 2011

What's a good game for the DS?
Something besides Pokemon, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts.

I'm looking to get a new game, or add it to my Christmas list.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 14, 2011

Do you have Phantom Hourglass yet?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - Dec. 14, 2011

(Dec. 14, 2011  2:44 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Do you have Phantom Hourglass yet?

I've beaten it twice so far...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Raigeko13 - Dec. 14, 2011

(Dec. 12, 2011  5:57 AM)Fury Wrote: What games should I get for xbox? Thinking of getting portal 2. And may some mw3. Not sure though.

Don't get MW3.
It is LITERALLY MW2 with a new coat of paint, and stupid modes and such. It's not even realistic anymore.

Of the Call of Duty games I've played, none of them are realistic anyways, haha. I don't have MW3 yet, but Survival Mode seems like more fun than Zombies to me! But I'm not really a Zombie fan anyways.

I like new paint.

Everyone likes new paint..
CoD TRYS to be realistic. It doesn't do a well job at it, but this is the worst of them all. IMO Survival mode is definitely better than Zombies.

The maps look like more fun too? There was several MW2 maps I really disliked (De-railed, Underpass, can't remember any more at the moment)

Derailed was one of my fav's. Great for long range sniping wars.
I love spamming the EBR on my friends. They get so mad. XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - raffi the great - Dec. 14, 2011

I like cod and halo, now who is with me?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Dec. 14, 2011

(Dec. 14, 2011  1:04 PM)raffi the great Wrote: I like cod and halo, now who is with me?

Very smart and productive comment. Thank you for letting us know.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Chups - Dec. 15, 2011

Any players of Halo: CEA out here? Any thoughts?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - njrk97 - Dec. 16, 2011

has anyone even heard of the game kya dark linage it on ps2 and its very good and fun