World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Oct. 19, 2011

(Oct. 18, 2011  8:13 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2011  5:05 AM)Temporal Wrote: There will hopefully not be a FireRed/LeafGreen remake, they're remakes themselves.
A remake of a remake? That would be stupid. FOr the 20th anniversary, they would probably release a remake of Yellow, most likely. And for the next remake, it's probably gonna be a remake of Ruby/Saphire since it will be the 10th anniversary of those two games.

Exactly. This is what I was saying.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 20, 2011

yo i almost peed my pants when i saw this:

http://pokemondungeon.net/2011/10/nintendo-3ds-pokemon-gray/

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Oct. 20, 2011

WOAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

New Pokemon? And it's for 3DS? My dreams come true :'D Please don't screw it up, Nintendo.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Taj12 - Oct. 20, 2011

(Oct. 20, 2011  3:58 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: yo i almost peed my pants when i saw this:

Thanks, for the update and seeing '3DS' has screwed this game up a lot. Its not gonna' sell much, because 3DS isn't as popular as previous Ds consoles, sadly I don't have a 3Ds and am not going to buy one soon. I really like Pokemon. I really do. Might end up playing it on an emulator (Maybe)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Oct. 20, 2011

There is no 3DS emulator, and if there was you'd likely need a much beefier computer than you do to run it.

3DS is a brand new platform. It isn't a revision. It is what PS3 is to PS2.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - OneWingedAngel - Oct. 20, 2011

(Oct. 08, 2011  12:57 AM)Temporal Wrote: I'm bored as HELL. Geezums, I need some new RPGs (And I can't seem to find any Persona games!), so I'm stuck with old football games. I need to find someone to sell me SOMETHING that has some replay value.

I know this sounds kiddy, but:

Kingdom Hearts series

Honestly, I've played through KH2 3 & 1/2 times. And it's STILL fun

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Oct. 20, 2011

(Oct. 20, 2011  6:42 AM)To Wrote: There is no 3DS emulator, and if there was you'd likely need a much beefier computer than you do to run it.

3DS is a brand new platform. It isn't a revision. It is what PS3 is to PS2.
Seeing how it's very similar to the Gamecube hardware, you would at least need a computer that's able to run that. So, talk about expensive. I'd say the most advanced you could run with a normal PC would be N64/PS1/SS other than that, you could run DS emulators, but good luck with anything more advanced with that. Uncertain

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 20, 2011  3:58 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: yo i almost peed my pants when i saw this:

Temporal is sad now. Has no 3DS. (Actually, was losing interest in Pokemon anyway. Looks like my last chance just went up in smoke.)

Hah, I'm playing Final Fantasy V, and I decided to play with the Job system. As in, Bartz is a Blue Mage, Lenna is a Monk, Galuf is a Black Mage with White, and Faris is a knight with White. This is too fun. Unfortunately, I had to start over recently because I neglected to find a summon spell that only rolls around once, and I never level-grinded. That's blasphemy in most FF games. Plus...Chocobo Kick looks funny. By funny I mean...erm...odd.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Oct. 23, 2011

Whoops, got sucked into Chrono Trigger, hah. There has been a total of two RPGs where I have literally sucked at splitting time with. FFV and Chrono Trigger. I start, and the next thing I know, five or six hours have passed. I need to play more RPGs of that nature. Again, level grinding is necessary. Which I love. I like seeing 70+ hours on a completed game. Also: New Game Plus. That magical achievement that I MUST unlock. (It just requires finishing the game, but still. It is nice motivation. I tend to leave RPGs unfinished. I still have to polish off Final Fanstasy Advance VI)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Oct. 25, 2011

I think I'm becoming kinda obsessed with Mother 3...

I mean, soon, I'll be purchasing a Supercard DSTWO just so I can play an English Mother 3 on my 3DS. Maybe some other reasons, but mainly for that. And the fact that I'm currently listening to the songs from the game. Just look at my avatar and signature Dj - Uh.

It's a good game though, I'll give you that Stupid

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Oct. 26, 2011

So, been playing inFAMOUS Festival of blood for a few hours.

It's pretty good, so far, and I do like the vampire vilain, Bloody Mary (She says the drink was named after her. Hilarious XD) but I do wonder where this fits in continuity.

It takes place in New Marais, which means it happens after Infamous 1, but the Militia is completely absent from the city, letting everyone party in the streets and light fireworks and carp. Maybe this takes place after cole kills Bertrand, making the Militia's influence much weaker, and before facing off against the Beast... Yeah, that works.

I'm kinda stuck, now, for some reason. The last mission I did was to seek out a holy cross that apparently defeated Bloody Mary years ago, but...nothing happens, now Uncertain

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - Oct. 29, 2011

EVERYBODY SUPER SONIC RACING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh_wm-GS1nE&feature=channel_video_title
this song just sparks my memory of playing sonic r all the time with my bro.it gives me shivers :3

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - TITAN - Oct. 29, 2011

I'm attempting to start a Marvel vs. Capcom 3 tournament on the PS3, but nobody's joining. I feel lonely...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - Oct. 29, 2011

really as iv heard more people play mvc 3 competeively(me) are on xbox 360.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Oct. 30, 2011

IIRC at EVO people only play the fighters on PS3.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - TITAN - Oct. 30, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  11:23 PM)omegazero Wrote: really as iv heard more people play mvc 3 competeively(me) are on xbox 360.

Many pros do use 360 for whatever reason, but I've only got a PS3. I prefer PS3 either way, since its buttons feel more responsive and the d-pad's better, but that's just my opinion.

Speaking of fighting games; I genuinely like Real Steel! By far my favorite movie-game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - Oct. 30, 2011

(Oct. 30, 2011  2:14 AM)TITAN Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  11:23 PM)omegazero Wrote: really as iv heard more people play mvc 3 competeively(me) are on xbox 360.

Many pros do use 360 for whatever reason, but I've only got a PS3. I prefer PS3 either way, since its buttons feel more responsive and the d-pad's better, but that's just my opinion.

Speaking of fighting games; I genuinely like Real Steel! By far my favorite movie-game.

well,i would have gotten a ps3 but 1 xbox has better online
and 2 i dont like the shap of the controler XD it feels like im holding bicycle handles lol

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Oct. 30, 2011

If you think the Dual Shock 3 controller reminds you of a bicycle, I can only imagine what the prototype controller would remind you of:

[Image: 5NZKl.jpg]

probably a bicycle

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Oct. 30, 2011

Something makes me want to put a bell on the end of that thing. Geez, that's one ugly controller.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Annoying-Fork - Oct. 30, 2011

Putting a razors edge on that thing would make it a Death Boomerang!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Nov. 01, 2011

So, just finished inFAMOUS Festival of Blood and the ending is pretty anti-climactic. It's not even really spoiler, since the game takes place between two games. We know Cole's gonna be okay. I'll basically resume the entire game for you.

1. Cole's bitten.
2. Cole seeks super holy cross to kill Bloody Mary.
3. Cole finds a dud.
4. Cole finds the cross.
5. Cole kills Bloody Mary and avoids becoming a vampire.

The End!

Still a good downloadable game, though. I just hope that's not the last we'll see of the inFAMOUS franchise. That'd be a shame.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Annoying-Fork - Nov. 02, 2011

(Edited out previous content)

I want to apologize for posting repetitive info here, please delete.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - Nov. 03, 2011

*walks in room with hair blown backwards*

now time for my random opinion of sonic genearations for the 360.

just wow.in 06 sega too a major downfall with sonic 06(competeing to be the worst sonic game besides sonic genesis)now things lightened up w2ith unleashed daytime levels and their "boost to win formula" but the werehog and medal collecting droped it down.the colors and everything went back to OH YEAH HES BACK!now for sonics 20 b-day theyrelease sonic gens for the xbox,ps3,pc,and soon 3ds.so how does this game stack up to the other games?in my opinion,nearly perfect.

basicly,in sonic gens on sonics 20th birthday a giant purpal monster pops out of no were and throws everyone into a limbo like world.after sonics freinds and him were sucked in it was sonics job to rescue his freinds.after a couple worlds we meet thefirst boss(if you dont count meta)you meet with yor classic sonic self and from their you 2 team up to restore the worlds that time eater has brought to the limbo with them.these levels are nothing new(well.they kinda are)but you get levels from pretty much all the major sonic titles befor and afew remixes from other sonic games.so,how do they fix it?by runing really fast.dont ask me how that works but it does.so to sum it up the reason their all their is time paradoxes.i dont wanna go to deep in the story for soiler purpases.

for the games presentation it looks amazeing.this is probably(mostly the best)looking sonic game made.everything has good detail,you can even see the threads in sonics gloves.the cut scenes in this game are how do i put this...short but sweet.reallytheir short.most of them are sonic rescueing his freinds without sonic talking at all.(well modern atleast,classic never talks)although their is a few times were the frame rate drops below its useual 60 frames,speede highway is the only level i notice this in though.also the game uis extremly short.189 levels +bonus levels sem plenty enough but when each one goes by in 1-6 minutes long,its pretty short.colors it took me 2 sitings,this game just 1 siting and i beat it on release day.
and the bosses are also short and theirs little.only 3 main bosses and 3 rival battles.each being able to beat in not even 5 minutes.

the gameplay has switched from boost to win to platforming while boosting to your classic plain speed sections.while classic plays almost like he use to in the good ol days.although their is times in the modersection were you will rabdomly crash into a wall and lose all momentom.but dont worry this has happened to me very little.and also like normal when sonic is boosting its gets harder to steer him around.

so those are a few of my thoughts on the game.truely the best sonic game in a while,does it top colors?thats up to yall.well im done now i give this game...

8-10
if it werent for the frame rate drop and the shortness of the ganme it would be a 9 in our 8.5 in my book.this games not game of the year potential,but it took everything the fans wanted and more which makes it a awesome game.im omega and im out
PEACE

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Nov. 03, 2011

Hrm... Are you referring to Sonic Genesis meaning the first game? Because that was PROBABLY the best in the series. (I SO hope you're not putting that below Sonic R...)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Nov. 03, 2011

(Nov. 03, 2011  3:25 AM)Temporal Wrote: Hrm... Are you referring to Sonic Genesis meaning the first game? Because that was PROBABLY the best in the series. (I SO hope you're not putting that below Sonic R...)
All of the Genesis ones were good in my opinion...

Sonic R? I hate that game... When I got Sonic Gems Collection, it taught me to hate that game, and every game on that disc besides Sonic CD...