World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Sep. 23, 2011

I do, apparently. Wow, I never noticed the difference Tongue_out I have Super Mario All Stars (non-Mario Land edition), Power Rangers, Power Rangers Racing (don't ask about the Power Rangers ._. ), Yoshi's Island, Mortal Kombat, and some Lion King game.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 23, 2011  11:32 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: I do, apparently. Wow, I never noticed the difference Tongue_out I have Super Mario All Stars (non-Mario Land edition), Power Rangers, Power Rangers Racing (don't ask about the Power Rangers ._. ), Yoshi's Island, Mortal Kombat, and some Lion King game.
Really? That's good. Joyful_2 More reasons to look forward to getting my new Super Nintendo. XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Annoying-Fork - Sep. 27, 2011

I think the new Halo trilogy is going to be similar to Marathon, plot-wise.

The precursors ("The timeless ones") once admitted to the Forerunners that they have been afflicted with a disease and did not know of it, or its capabilities. When told of this fact, the Forerunners committed suicide. From what the dialog implies, this is not directly linked to the Flood, or even confirmed relevant to Flood. Obviously the war against the covenant, flood, and Halo itself distracted them all. If anything, it'll be another "You humans are the disease". To be honest I'd find that goofy but still interesting.

Marathon Durandal had a similar revelation, an ancient race of entities had "murdered the priestess" of a technologically advanced race known as the S'pht. As punishment they were thrown into the aging sun of L'howon. They swam on its surface, as a monitor in Durandal stated. But to Infinity, you are trying to reverse the ancient evils release from their prison via time travel. Please note I am not calling them canonically the same or even related, but forerunner shield worlds are partly inspired by the S'pht home planet. If the speculation is correct this "mysterious disease" seems particularly similar to the shapeless entities.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rustled Jimmies - Sep. 27, 2011

Finally started playing my Pokemon B/W again, and even started using the Dream World. When I last left off, I had just left Striaton Town after getting my first badge and was grinding my Pokemon to an even level. Now I'm at Nimbasa, doing the same thing because I got owned by N (super lame, but I hate you, Sigilyph! D<).

Someone told me that I take the Dream World too seriously. Well, the way I see it...berries. I can't find a single spot I can grow the berries in in the actual games, and only in the Dream World. Granted, it takes me a while, and they're all in one spot, but it's been mega convenient for me.

That said, I finally moved my big hulking desktop monitor I've been using as a secondary display off the desk, giving me room to enjoy a FULL screen of my TV rather than 1/4th of it being blocked by the edges of the monitor. I'll probably take the next few weekends away from my comic and play games like Tales of Vesperia and Persona 3: FES or Persona 4 again...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ambrose - Sep. 29, 2011

Hello guys i have played some thriller games like swat2, commandos and maxpayne and i have got an excellent experience about these.try these stuff and check out.
Flash Games

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Sep. 29, 2011

So, Yosuke Saito, the producer of my fourth favourite game, Nier, tweeted this "Will there be an amazing announcement on Friday? Perhaps" and it has the #Nier tag.

This better be good, Square. Though Cavia, the company that made Nier, doesn't actually exist anymore, it would be hard to carp up gameplay as simple and yet enjoyable as Nier's gameplay, even for Square.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 29, 2011

It's probably a bunch of Nier PlayArts figures, lol.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - CyberBlader27 - Sep. 29, 2011

Grr... So awhile ago, I mentioned 'Solatorobo: Red the Hunter', right? Well, me and brother went looking for it on the 27th, the release date, and we didn't find it. Sooooo, 6 o' clock on the 28th, we called our local GameStop. They didn't have it... My brother gave up looking, and I called around. I finally found a store that had it in stock, and guess what? My brother got it. I order another off Amazon yesterday, and with overnight shipping. It's been 19 hours, and my game is still in Kentucky. [/rant]

Anyway, disappointed, but the waiting will make finally playing the game more satisfying.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - lord Wolfblade - Sep. 30, 2011

i just thought of a super smash bros brawl troll team

Ike and meta knight

Ike: OHKOFTW
meta knight: even though i have never found him that good, he is apparently "god tier"

also:
i got shunned and called a noob because i said Xbox 360 instead of just Xbox or just 360
what the!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - CyberBlader27 - Sep. 30, 2011

(Sep. 29, 2011  9:14 PM)CyberBlader27 Wrote: *Solatorobo rant goes here*
Now my copy of Solatorobo: RTH is in New Hampshire... WTF?!

Altjough, that is sort of close to MA, so I should get it tomorrow with my regular mail at 10am. Paying for overnight shipping = CARPING rip off.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Sep. 30, 2011

So, that "big announcement" related to Nier? It's for some concert in Japan I'll never get to see.

Well... That was pointless.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Oct. 06, 2011

Here's some fun cheese:

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Oct. 07, 2011

Cool commercial. I especially loved seeing Cole and his electricity again XD Wished Kratos would have said something, though Uncertain

Who was that guy that was hitting on Lightning?! Doesn't he know how...aggressive she is? XD

This reminds me of a That Guy With The Glasses sketch called 'Video Game Confessions' where famous video game characters go to a bar and confess various things to the bartender (i.e Daisy is actually Peach's clone) I love the concept XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Oct. 08, 2011

I'm bored as HELL. Geezums, I need some new RPGs (And I can't seem to find any Persona games!), so I'm stuck with old football games. I need to find someone to sell me SOMETHING that has some replay value.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Oct. 08, 2011

(Oct. 07, 2011  1:52 PM)Dude Wrote: Who was that guy that was hitting on Lightning?! Doesn't he know how...aggressive she is? XD

Tisk tisk, someone hasn't played one of these:

[Image: t7lU2.jpg]

It's Nathan Drake!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - Oct. 08, 2011

(Oct. 07, 2011  1:52 PM)Dude Wrote: Cool commercial. I especially loved seeing Cole and his electricity again XD Wished Kratos would have said something, though Uncertain

Who was that guy that was hitting on Lightning?! Doesn't he know how...aggressive she is? XD

This reminds me of a That Guy With The Glasses sketch called 'Video Game Confessions' where famous video game characters go to a bar and confess various things to the bartender (i.e Daisy is actually Peach's clone) I love the concept XD

thats what i said then i realised its drake from uncharted.pretty kick but comercial even though i doint play playstation.reminsds me what it means to be a gamer.

I'm very disappointed in that you can recognize Lightning, but are unable to guess who Drake is, lol.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - DE.MON - Oct. 08, 2011

On Uncharted, I epically failed. All I did was shoot everywhere, like on Nazi Zombies.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Oct. 08, 2011

(Oct. 08, 2011  7:05 AM)To Wrote: I'm very disappointed in that you can recognize Lightning, but are unable to guess who Drake is, lol.

Sorry, but I never played any Uncharted games XD

...Are they good? XD

Yes, they're very good. Everything unfolds like a Hollywood blockbuster. I'd rather have Naughty Dog make me more Jak & Daxter games, but I won't complain too much.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Oct. 12, 2011

inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood is now alvailable for Pre-Order on PSN. It's about New Marais being invaded by GODDAMN VAMPIRES!!! (Not those sucky sparkling vampires, I assume) That's just crazy, but it does sound like something from an Infamous game.

I don't really see why I would pre-order it, though, because...it's downloadable. It's not like they'll run out of units or something, so why pre-order? (Plus, I only have two bucks, in my PSN Wallet, right now, so I think I'll just settle for buying a point card later)

That's kind of the problem with Infamous 2. If you're a good guy and went for the good ending, the story is wrapped up pretty well and...there's not really any room for a sequel Uncertain

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ninja Crab - Oct. 16, 2011

What is the new Pokemon game going to be called ( if the creators dont die from brain cancer for making to many pokemon ) Pink and Purple? I think they might remakes of pokemon fire red leaf green ruby saphire and emarald.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Oct. 18, 2011

There will hopefully not be a FireRed/LeafGreen remake, they're remakes themselves.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Oct. 18, 2011

(Oct. 18, 2011  5:05 AM)Temporal Wrote: There will hopefully not be a FireRed/LeafGreen remake, they're remakes themselves.
A remake of a remake? That would be stupid. FOr the 20th anniversary, they would probably release a remake of Yellow, most likely. And for the next remake, it's probably gonna be a remake of Ruby/Saphire since it will be the 10th anniversary of those two games.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Oct. 18, 2011

THE BUMP OF CHICKEN MAKES THEIR FINAL FANTASY DEBUT