World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeyCenter - Aug. 31, 2011

I love four swords. My fave in the Manga is Red cuz he's funny but Vio in the game due to the him being violet. And i saw the 13 episode series, i hated it, ganon looked messed up.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Aug. 31, 2011

This is what Ganon looks like in Adventure of Zelda CDI
[Image: zelda_adventure_screen.jpg]

CDI; hahaha!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - CyberBlader27 - Aug. 31, 2011

(Aug. 30, 2011  7:19 AM)gingka pegasis Wrote: Who plays megaman starforce 3
Me!!!

Red Joker, all five gold stars, working on the silver ones. Damn Crimson Dragon Omega! I hate that boss... Unhappy

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Aug. 31, 2011

(Aug. 31, 2011  3:04 AM)To Wrote: Well, with Vita you'd actually be able to play every single Persona RPG game on it as thanks to its PSN backwards compatibility you can play the PSP remakes of the first game, Persona 2: Innocent Sin (with Eternal Justice rumored for a PSP version as well), and of course Persona 3 Portable.

Y'know, I just realized that (Mostly because I'm a major idiot) but you really, really seem to be looking forward for the Vita.

Well, there are a few games, other than this, which I've thought "Oh, that looks fun. Oh wait, it's for PSP and I don't have that..." so I guess it'll be good...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Aug. 31, 2011

Watching someone play Adventure of Link is much more fun than playing by yourself.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rustled Jimmies - Aug. 31, 2011

I wouldn't mind getting the Vita. I still need to get a DSi and DSi XL for the carp of it. Would be a waste of money, but eh.

....Maybe I should just get the 3DS, but I've always wanted a DSi, and now they rollbacked the 3DS...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Sep. 01, 2011

I screwed up. I'm playing my PSP, and I usually have it on sleep, so I decide to save. Then it hits me. I forgot to get a Memory Stick. I'm an idiot. (Now I wonder if you can save it on a PS3, but I doubt it.)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Sep. 01, 2011

I'm having TERRIBLE luck with the boss in the Abandoned Mines in Phantasy Star Portable. Third boss in, and I'm getting whupped good. HOW MUCH HP DOES THIS THING EVEN HAVE?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - Sep. 01, 2011

(Aug. 31, 2011  6:03 AM)CyberBlader27 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2011  7:19 AM)gingka pegasis Wrote: Who plays megaman starforce 3
Me!!!

Red Joker, all five gold stars, working on the silver ones. Damn Crimson Dragon Omega! I hate that boss... Unhappy

i got everything on their already XD i still play it sometimes but i cant find no one online.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 04, 2011

Bandai has done so many countdown clocks:

Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
Soul Calibur V
Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle
.hack/ The Movie
I Don't Have Many Friends Portable
Digimon World Re: Digitize
One Piece Musou

Are just the ones I remember.

So yeah, that last one which teased a Bandai x Tecmo partnership is for One Piece Dynasty Warriors for PS3.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Sep. 04, 2011

...P-Pardon me?

.hack// The Movie?!

Don't tease me with that, To, you know how sensible I am! Pinching_eyes_2

It'll be cool, if it's true '_'

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Medz - Sep. 04, 2011

After googling around a bit, it seems to be true.

On-Topic: I really hope that one day, a .hack// MMO is made. It would really go with the theme of the anime and games, ugh screw the gaming industry for not doing this yet.

I am a big stinky liar. Wink

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Sep. 04, 2011

Hmmm... I don't really know how to feel about that, actually.

On one hand, it's good to see that the series isn't dead and the story, what little I could gather from that trailer (Girl is introduced to The World, girl is amazed, girl has fun, virus (AIDA?) shows up, girl tries to stop it) but the graphics don't look very good, maybe even worst than .hack//G.U Trilogy. For an all-CGI movie, graphics are important, but who knows, the story could still lift it up (The music kicks butt, though that's pretty much a standard, for the series)

I dunno. I guess I'll keep an eye on it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Medz - Sep. 04, 2011

I wasn't too fond of the graphics either, it would have been nice if they went with the anime look or worked harder on the CGI. Also, I was dissapointed when I heard that Haseo wasn't the main protagonist hah.

I'd say it looks considerably better than Trilogy.

Also, it's going to be in 3D, lol.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - gamemantw - Sep. 04, 2011

(Oct. 28, 2007  4:32 AM)sams temp Wrote: Thread like Random Thoughts but for video games.

hiStupid

(Oct. 28, 2007  7:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Ichida Wrote:*just got the coolest PS2 accessory, a controller with a 3-inch screen attached to play the games on* It's great for hotel rooms that disallow consoles, long car trips, whenever the TVs are being used, and whenever I feel too lazy to leave my bed to game. XD.

I've seen those!

[Image: sonypsp.jpg]

Pretty awesome Smile

I have a psp

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Sep. 04, 2011

Erm...Do you know HOW OLD those posts are? Nearly four years old, man. READ THE DATE.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - gamemantw - Sep. 04, 2011

(Sep. 04, 2011  4:21 PM)Temporal Wrote: Erm...Do you know HOW OLD those posts are? Nearly four years old, man. READ THE DATE.

I am sorry

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 05, 2011

Dragon Quest X: Online RPG for Wii/Wii U

hey guess which game i'm not playing

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 04, 2011  3:35 PM)To Wrote: Also, it's going to be in 3D, lol.

Yeeeeah... Well, I don't really care, here, because this will probably never get theatrically released in North America and I'll probably only get to see it online or on DVD.

Although I could actually see The World in 3D. It has a lot of wonderful elements and the freedom to create any kind of world they feel, kinda like Avatar.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Temporal - Sep. 05, 2011

(Sep. 05, 2011  7:20 AM)To Wrote: Dragon Quest X: Online RPG for Wii/Wii U

hey guess which game i'm not playing

Hrm, let me think. Is it Dragon Quest X, that online RPG for the Wii and Wii U?

Also: One Piece Dynasty Warriors? Eh, I'm on the fence about that.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 05, 2011

oh hey level-5 and sony so didn't release this trailer today to divert attention from an ill received White Knight Chronicles-esque Dragon Quest X to a traditional DQ looking Ni No Kuni or anything ...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Sep. 05, 2011

I've never played any Dragon Quest game, but Siliconera and essentially everyone seem to be making a really big deal, out of this...

Why is this so special, exactly? Uncertain

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Sep. 06, 2011

Because Dragon Quest is a series the thrives on being an old school traditional RPG. That's one of the major selling points of the series. It isn't like Final Fantasy where every iteration tries to redefine itself from the last. But this game is breaking that mold. Dragon Quest is no longer the comfort food RPG.