World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Jun. 16, 2011

So Duke Nukem sucks?

Hah, I'm not really surprised. I actually kinda just expected the game to be a Rick Astley music video.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hytyjin - Jun. 16, 2011

yay my wii is going to get fixed my life is complete Stupid

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Jun. 17, 2011

Man, I really need to buy myself a copy of Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure. That game is like the founding father of my love for video games. The songs in that game have become a great part of my younger days, and it's nice to hear them to get that feeling of nostalgia. It takes me back to the days I would go to my cousin's house for hours on end playing this game. That's also probably the first thing that ever got me interested in actual skateboarding. Plus, with stages from Toy Story, The Lion King, and Tarzan, how can you go wrong? Man, I love that game. Has anyone else here played it?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - LeoneFreak - Jun. 17, 2011

Guys, there is something you HAVE to buy. It's called the Nintendo, apparently. It's the newest thing around.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Raigeko13 - Jun. 17, 2011

Really? From some of your recent posts, I'm beginning to think you're just a troll.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hytyjin - Jun. 17, 2011

can i post a letsplayer in here

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Jun. 19, 2011

I just found out something kinda cool. You know all those posters in the City Escape level of Sonic Adventure 2 that saying "Playing Sonic Adventure 2 is Habit Forming Don't Turn Off Your DC"? Well there is a cool message from Sonic Team on those posters. If you look real closely at the bottom, there are some white letters at the bottom. If you look real close it says "Anti Sony PS2 Association" Which is kinda cool, in my opinion. It says this because Yuji Naka absolutely despised the PS2 and refused to develop games for it because he loved the Dreamcast so much. Which is why we had to wait a few years for Sonic Heroes to be made. And is also why Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, and Sonic Adventure DX: Directors Cut were released on Gamecube and never got PS2 releases. XD

Amazing for a little SEGA/Nintendo fan boy like me. XD TAKE THAT TO!! Tongue_out

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 19, 2011

I take solace in knowing that Sonic Adventure isn't really that good of a game. Wink

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Arcadia - Jun. 19, 2011

Well my friend has finished playing Duke Nukem Forever and he actually gives it a 9/10, I'll ask him for what he thought was bad later, but either way we can all agree, its not as underwhelming as Homefront *shudders* To think I actually wanted that game, ugh.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  2:41 AM)To Wrote: I take solace in knowing that Sonic Adventure isn't really that good of a game. Wink
What are you talking about?! Wait, which one are you talking about? I absolutely love both of the Sonic Adventure games. The only thing about the games that I don't like, is how they're faces move when they talk. Oh, and some of the voice acting sucks. (Some, not all.) Other than that, they're amazing! Besides, considering that Sonic Adventure was SEGA's long awaited response to Super Mario 64, they did a great job. Considering the fact that Sonic Adventure makes Super Mario 64 look like trash. Tongue_out

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 19, 2011

Sonic Adventure's platforming is almost as basic as 64's. It's a relic of old platforming design that repeats a lot of the same steps.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hytyjin - Jun. 20, 2011

any way has any 1 hered about mario party 9 i made a thread on it just go to video games and it should appear

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - Jun. 20, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  7:21 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:41 AM)To Wrote: I take solace in knowing that Sonic Adventure isn't really that good of a game. Wink
What are you talking about?! Wait, which one are you talking about? I absolutely love both of the Sonic Adventure games. The only thing about the games that I don't like, is how they're faces move when they talk. Oh, and some of the voice acting sucks. (Some, not all.) Other than that, they're amazing! Besides, considering that Sonic Adventure was SEGA's long awaited response to Super Mario 64, they did a great job. Considering the fact that Sonic Adventure makes Super Mario 64 look like trash. Tongue_out

bey heart it seems we like the same games for the same reasons XD.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Jun. 22, 2011

Just finished beating InFamous, which involved beating Kessler (Who was surprisingly easy)

The ending of the game, without going into spoilers, involves a horrible time-travel plot which makes no sense and that's kind of weak. With such a great game, couldn't they think of a better way to end it than a Time Paradox?

Still gonna get the next game, though.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 22, 2011

IF WE GOT FIST OF THE NORTH STAR MUSOU WHY WON'T WE GET THIS:

[Image: PWj35.jpg]
[Image: mBVQ9.jpg]
[Image: nqtgs.jpg]
[Image: S8wQP.jpg]
[Image: GXACS.jpg]
[Image: 34vXv.jpg]
[Image: 0ELZU.jpg]
[Image: OjDLr.jpg]
[Image: ClMo1.jpg]
[Image: YT6df.jpg]
[Image: qNZv0.jpg]
[Image: l1ST2.jpg]
[Image: GZGeK.jpg]
[Image: GWfy0.jpg]
[Image: 3zTL8.jpg]
[Image: ED4lc.jpg]
[Image: nNfmX.jpg]
[Image: YjMRf.jpg]
[Image: kcFpY.jpg]

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Thresher - Jun. 23, 2011

To, what game is that? I want it. I forgot about that series!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 23, 2011

That's Saint Seiya Chronicles for PS3. The game is developed by Dimps (Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit, Street Fighter IV, Sonic Generations 3DS), and is published by Bandai Namco. It's based on the Saint Seiya anime/manga franchise. The edited English dub of Saint Seiya aired in the US, and Canada under the name Knights of the Zodiac. The uncut dub released only on DVD retained the Saint Seiya name.

It probably won't get localized for a North American release. However, a European, or even Latin American one isn't out of the question.

I should mention, a trailer for the game was just released.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ƛnubis - Jun. 23, 2011

(Jun. 17, 2011  1:15 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Man, I really need to buy myself a copy of Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure. That game is like the founding father of my love for video games. The songs in that game have become a great part of my younger days, and it's nice to hear them to get that feeling of nostalgia. It takes me back to the days I would go to my cousin's house for hours on end playing this game. That's also probably the first thing that ever got me interested in actual skateboarding. Plus, with stages from Toy Story, The Lion King, and Tarzan, how can you go wrong? Man, I love that game. Has anyone else here played it?

Yes I own it its sorta fun when i was 7.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 23, 2011

Haha, seems I was right, Saint Seiya Chronicles will make its way to Europe as Saint Seiya: Sanctuary Battle. Given it's PS3-only, I imagine Scamco expects this game will only sell in regions where the 360 is non-existant, ie, Japan, France, Spanish or Portuguese speaking countries. So I'm not holding my breath for a North American release, thankfully the PS3 is region-free so I can import a European copy.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Itachi8 - Jun. 23, 2011

Video game a cool and all that but they might give you a headac.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Jun. 24, 2011

So, apparently Google is getting into gaming. Whatever they're making, I hope it sucks. I would love to see their system crash and burn after it's launch. After all, isn't 3 systems on the market enough? Lol.

http://games.ign.com/articles/117/1178887p1.html

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Jun. 24, 2011

Another step towards Google's world domination, obviously!

They control our internet. Now, they want our gaming!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Jun. 24, 2011

(Jun. 24, 2011  9:33 PM)Dude Wrote: Another step towards Google's world domination, obviously!

They control our internet. Now, they want our gaming!
I wouldn't doubt it. Lol. But since it's probably going to focus "Social and Casual Gaming" It's probably going to suck, and then die. Besides, unless they get major Third Party Support, they probably won't have any good games.

It would probably be like advanced versions of Facebook games like Farmville. Lol. Tongue_out

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Jun. 25, 2011

So, I'm playing Chu Chu Rocket. And I must say, this game is amazing!! XD

I decided to use the "Create A Character" function, and now one of the Pac-Man ghosts is trying to eat Keroro from Sgt Frog! I blame the fact that he's wearing his Afro Wig! XD (What is this? Sgt Frog's closing credits?!?!)

EDIT: Wow! I just realized how fitting this is using Keroro! Lol. It's very fitting since he's an alien trying to get to a rocket! XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hytyjin - Jun. 29, 2011

at times i think people take there games for granit not truely enjoying the full essence of the game just playing it caus were bord not having that giddy feeling of playing a new game or useing a wii remote for the first time just holding the control and not even noticing it which is why we must bring back what once was only then can we truelly know what a video game is