World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - May. 26, 2011

If you buy a DreamCast, you can get multiple fighting games. Like MVC, SF, Power Stone and more. It's a good buy.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Suicune_Aquario - May. 26, 2011

Someone please tell me what DS games are superior? I'm dying. A RPG/Rhythm/Action would do best. Seriously. The holidays are coming, and I'm going to die due to extreme boredom.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - May. 27, 2011

Rising might actually be good: There's a rumor going around that MGS: Rising has been cancelled by Kojima Productions, and instead is being developed by Platinum Games, and specifically under the eyes of Hideki Kamiya (Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, Okami, Bayonetta).

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Otsu - May. 27, 2011

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut-trailer-shinobi-3ds/714257

oh man i just mess myself. . . .

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - May. 27, 2011

(May. 27, 2011  8:21 AM)Otsu Wrote: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut-trailer-shinobi-3ds/714257

Your a bit late on that... I found out about this when they announced Sonic Generations is gonna have a 3DS release.

(May. 27, 2011  10:13 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 27, 2011  8:21 AM)Otsu Wrote: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut-trailer-shinobi-3ds/714257

Your a bit late on that... I found out about this when they announced Sonic Generations is gonna have a 3DS release.

That is the first trailer released for Shinobi 3DS. That trailer was released last night.

(May. 27, 2011  10:17 PM)To Wrote:

That is the first trailer released for Shinobi 3DS. That trailer was released last night.
Yes, but I saw a cover online earlier this week for Nintendo Power. It was yellow and had sonic on it, and said Sonic Generations to be released on 3DS. and near that it said Shinobi 3D(S?) and then it said Mega Man Legends 3.

okay. . . so you knew about the title before i did. do you feel better about yourself now? seriously, what compels you to have to make that post? and on top of that, you've never even seen the video that i posted.
. . . trollin'

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - May. 27, 2011

(May. 27, 2011  10:24 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

Yes, but I saw a cover online earlier this week for Nintendo Power. It was yellow and had sonic on it, and said Sonic Generations to be released on 3DS. and near that it said Shinobi 3D(S?) and then it said Mega Man Legends 3.
its for the 3ds?im still geting it for xbox though.

(May. 27, 2011  10:32 PM)Otsu Wrote: okay. . . so you knew about the title before i did. do you feel better about yourself now? seriously, what compels you to have to make that post? and on top of that, you've never even seen the video that i posted.
. . . trollin'
Your right, I never saw the video. I'm just saying that your a bit late. (On the fact that it was announced, not the trailer) You didn't really mess yourself, did you? Lol.

(May. 27, 2011  10:36 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(May. 27, 2011  10:24 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

its for the 3ds?im still geting it for xbox though.
Seems like a waste to me. Why buy for both? Personally, I would buy it for 3DS, and save the rest of my cash.

Has there even been any footage of the 3DS version of Generations?

pfft nevermind, edited for deletion.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Suicune_Aquario - May. 28, 2011

I borrowed Ontamarama from a friend, boy that game sucked. I finished the game practically in an hour. (Easy mode XP)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - May. 28, 2011

(May. 27, 2011  10:45 PM)To Wrote: Has there even been any footage of the 3DS version of Generations?
Not that I've seen. I wouldn't have even known about unless this popped up online a few days ago. Tongue_out

[Image: Sonic-Generations-Nintendo-Power.jpg]

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - May. 29, 2011

Then it's kind of silly to say you'd get the 3DS version over the console versions, since previous Sonic games on handhelds have been pretty different compared to their console counterparts. There's no guarantee that the Sonic on 3DS is like the one on PS3.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - May. 29, 2011

(May. 29, 2011  1:45 AM)To Wrote: Then it's kind of silly to say you'd get the 3DS version over the console versions, since previous Sonic games on handhelds have been pretty different compared to their console counterparts. There's no guarantee that the Sonic on 3DS is like the one on PS3.

i 2nd that i mean look at sonic color.dont get me wrong its a good game but way diff th the cosel and find the consel more fun.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - May. 29, 2011

(May. 29, 2011  1:50 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(May. 29, 2011  1:45 AM)To Wrote: Then it's kind of silly to say you'd get the 3DS version over the console versions, since previous Sonic games on handhelds have been pretty different compared to their console counterparts. There's no guarantee that the Sonic on 3DS is like the one on PS3.

i 2nd that i mean look at sonic color.dont get me wrong its a good game but way diff th the cosel and find the consel more fun.
Yeah, I didn't think about that. Maybe it will be the same since 3DS has more powerful hardware?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - May. 29, 2011

(May. 29, 2011  2:00 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

Yeah, I didn't think about that. Maybe it will be the same since 3DS has more powerful hardware?

The 3DS has similar hardware to the Wii, yet SEGA has confirmed there isn't a Wii version in development. You'd think they would do what they did with Unleashed and make the Wii version 3DS/Wii multiplatform (Wii Unleashed was PS2 as well). :\

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - May. 29, 2011

(May. 29, 2011  2:00 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

they did remake street fighter from xbox on it with more features than the origional i think they can but a few levels might be droped our shortened.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - DragoonTalon - May. 30, 2011

I just, for some reason, heard strange thing of what Shadow from Sonic is based off of.

Probably, some old race worshiped statues of Super Sonic, since well, he's saved the world like a million times, of course a damn prophecy would be about him. Then, later, Shadow was made based off of the prophecy/statues, and fifty years later, the real Sonic is born, so technically, Sonic is the faker of the faker of him....

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - 桃太郎 - Jun. 01, 2011

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift's been giving some headaches. Haku-men is great and all, but I've been struggling to get the Zanshin's timing down. It's hard to defend and counter people who can combo off so well lol.

I got all the Magatama combos down, so it's quite effective.

My PSN is: xXKenXChanXx

... if anyone is interested. It's an underrated game, imo, and I think people who are interested in a fighter that's more than just punching and kicking should check out BB:CS.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hov - Jun. 01, 2011

I'll add you after I get home. The ID is Zeon_LOL. Omgomgomg! Infamous 2 comes in 6 more days!!!! Can't friggin wait!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Jun. 01, 2011

(Jun. 01, 2011  8:44 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift's been giving some headaches. Haku-men is great and all, but I've been struggling to get the Zanshin's timing down. It's hard to defend and counter people who can combo off so well lol.

It's better to find yourself a main that you're instantly comfortable and good with. Hakumen is pretty hard, so, unless you can really master him well, I suggest you change XD

And yes, BlazBlue is an awesome series.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - 桃太郎 - Jun. 01, 2011

Well, aside from Zanshin and his Yukikaze Distortion, I've been having a good time using Haku-men. I'm getting used to juggling, and people don't really have a fun time going against him when I'm using him lol.

A bit more practice is needed, but I want to stick with Haku-men because a lot of people don't/can't use him well, and just look at him. What a beauty. xD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Jun. 03, 2011

[Image: SuN6l.png]

Betrayalthon.