World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - lord Wolfblade - May. 18, 2011

whatever, you have your opinion and have mine, nothing you can say can change that

i am not saying link is more powerful or does everything better then mario, i am just saying that link looks cooler

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - May. 18, 2011

I'm not putting this in "Recent Games Played" Since I'm not reviewing it...

Well, I got a bit farther in Mega Man & Bass last night. I beat the Ice Robot Master. (I forget his name...) Thus, I unlocked 2 more levels. Thank god for Mega Man Wiki, or I wouldn't know which level to go to next! Lol. XD

Has anybody here noticed that the Robot Masters in Mega Man & Bass are just like the Robot Masters from the original Mega Man? Drill Man is like Guts Man, Pirate Man is like Bomb Man, Burner Man is like Fire Man, Etc. They all relate to the original Robot Masters since they're weapons are pretty much exactly the same. Just a little bit different. Lol. And there is the same amount of new Robot Masters in Mega Man & Bass that there was in the original Mega Man. There is actually 8 in MM&B, though. But 2 of them are from Mega Man 8. (Astro Man, and Tengu Man.)

And don't try to say that it's like this in every Mega Man game. The weapons are always different. Example: They might both be fire, but they do something completely different. Lol.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - EpicPwnage - May. 19, 2011

I have 1 question...
does anyone here play mmorpg's?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hov - May. 19, 2011

I do. Which is Rumble Fighter =p

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - unco sam - May. 19, 2011

I just got an xbox with kinect its pretty cool.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - May. 19, 2011

(May. 18, 2011  8:32 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I'm not putting this in "Recent Games Played" Since I'm not reviewing it...

Well, I got a bit farther in Mega Man & Bass last night. I beat the Ice Robot Master. (I forget his name...) Thus, I unlocked 2 more levels. Thank god for Mega Man Wiki, or I wouldn't know which level to go to next! Lol. XD

Has anybody here noticed that the Robot Masters in Mega Man & Bass are just like the Robot Masters from the original Mega Man? Drill Man is like Guts Man, Pirate Man is like Bomb Man, Burner Man is like Fire Man, Etc. They all relate to the original Robot Masters since they're weapons are pretty much exactly the same. Just a little bit different. Lol. And there is the same amount of new Robot Masters in Mega Man & Bass that there was in the original Mega Man. There is actually 8 in MM&B, though. But 2 of them are from Mega Man 8. (Astro Man, and Tengu Man.)

And don't try to say that it's like this in every Mega Man game. The weapons are always different. Example: They might both be fire, but they do something completely different. Lol.

i actualy want to play that one thats the only megaman game i havent played.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - May. 19, 2011

(May. 19, 2011  9:16 PM)omegazero Wrote:
(May. 18, 2011  8:32 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I'm not putting this in "Recent Games Played" Since I'm not reviewing it...

Really? I had never played it until I purchased it last week. It's very fun. It's just like the rest of the series, except you can choose to play as Mega Man, or Bass. It's very fun though. But let it be known, both characters are just as good. They both have their strengths and their weaknesses.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Otsu - May. 20, 2011

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/modern-style-sonic-generations/714053

i gotta admit, this new sonic looks awesome. there's also a video for a "classic" run through.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - May. 20, 2011

So this is the ending of Conduit 2.

It's certainly better than anything I've ever seen before.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - May. 20, 2011

(May. 19, 2011  9:30 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 19, 2011  9:16 PM)omegazero Wrote:

Really? I had never played it until I purchased it last week. It's very fun. It's just like the rest of the series, except you can choose to play as Mega Man, or Bass. It's very fun though. But let it be known, both characters are just as good. They both have their strengths and their weaknesses.

well i heard of it a couple months ago and i watch a lp on utube and from what i heard megaman is the "hard mode" of the game since he cant jump as far as bass which is my fav in 10.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - May. 20, 2011

(May. 20, 2011  3:04 AM)omegazero Wrote: well i heard of it a couple months ago and i watch a lp on utube and from what i heard megaman is the "hard mode" of the game since he cant jump as far as bass which is my fav in 10.
Actually, Mega Man jumps farther than Bass. It's just that Bass can double jump. But Mega Man can slide, and Bass can't. But he does dash. Mega Man can charge his shots, Bass can't. But he does have rapid fire. Mega Man can shoot while running, Bass can't. But he can shoot in 7 different directions. So, they're pretty much even.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - May. 21, 2011

Final Fantasy Type-0 Twenty Minute Gameplay Session

It looks pretty great, like best Final Fantasy in many years great. Too bad no one will play it to agree with that sentiment.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - May. 22, 2011

PSP Remaster line announced for Japan. This series will see PSP blockbusters re-released on PS3 in HD, with 3D compatibility, and Dual Shock 3 support. The first of these title is Monster Hunter Portable 3rd, which will become Monster Hunter Portable HD. There has been no word on if these games would feature trophies, or any real online play (it uses the proxy service Ad-Hoc Party).

So I guess this is how PS3 owners will play MGS5.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - May. 24, 2011

So, I'm asking a wild question, here, hoping someone in the 40 000 members of the WBO might know the answer.

In the Wii version of Sid Meier's Pirates, do you have to play with motion control or can you just use the Wii-Mote horizontally or plug in the classic controller?

This will pretty much determine if I buy it or not.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - May. 25, 2011

(May. 20, 2011  8:40 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  3:04 AM)omegazero Wrote: well i heard of it a couple months ago and i watch a lp on utube and from what i heard megaman is the "hard mode" of the game since he cant jump as far as bass which is my fav in 10.
Actually, Mega Man jumps farther than Bass. It's just that Bass can double jump. But Mega Man can slide, and Bass can't. But he does dash. Mega Man can charge his shots, Bass can't. But he does have rapid fire. Mega Man can shoot while running, Bass can't. But he can shoot in 7 different directions. So, they're pretty much even.

Bass was way easier to use in that game, at least for me he was. The ability to shoot in different directions is invaluable.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - May. 25, 2011

(May. 25, 2011  12:23 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  8:40 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:

Bass was way easier to use in that game, at least for me he was. The ability to shoot in different directions is invaluable.
I find Bass easier when it comes to shooting, but I'm also at a disadvantage since he can't slide. I usually slide to avoid attacks in other Mega Man games. It just makes me mad that he can't slide. Although he can dash, but it doesn't work as well.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Kei - May. 25, 2011

(May. 25, 2011  3:36 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  8:40 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Actually, Mega Man jumps farther than Bass. It's just that Bass can double jump. But Mega Man can slide, and Bass can't. But he does dash. Mega Man can charge his shots, Bass can't. But he does have rapid fire. Mega Man can shoot while running, Bass can't. But he can shoot in 7 different directions. So, they're pretty much even.

I find Bass easier when it comes to shooting, but I'm also at a disadvantage since he can't slide. I usually slide to avoid attacks in other Mega Man games. It just makes me mad that he can't slide. Although he can dash, but it doesn't work as well.

You think so? I thought the dash was great. Let me put it this way: with Mega Man, I was able to beat one boss. With Bass, I was able to make it to the last stage lol.

(May. 25, 2011  3:47 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 20, 2011  8:40 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Actually, Mega Man jumps farther than Bass. It's just that Bass can double jump. But Mega Man can slide, and Bass can't. But he does dash. Mega Man can charge his shots, Bass can't. But he does have rapid fire. Mega Man can shoot while running, Bass can't. But he can shoot in 7 different directions. So, they're pretty much even.

You think so? I thought the dash was great. Let me put it this way: with Mega Man, I was able to beat one boss. With Bass, I was able to make it to the last stage lol.
I only beat one boss with Bass. None with Mega Man. I'm stuck on stupid Burner Man. I hate his attacks. I just wanna hurry up and push him onto the spikes a few times. Lol. The guy on YouTube made it look really easy. XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Thresher - May. 25, 2011

(May. 25, 2011  3:55 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I only beat one boss with Bass. None with Mega Man. I'm stuck on stupid Burner Man. I hate his attacks. I just wanna hurry up and push him onto the spikes a few times. Lol. The guy on YouTube made it look really easy. XD

Wait till you get to Willy. Burnerman is a pushover in comparison.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - May. 25, 2011

(May. 25, 2011  3:55 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 25, 2011  3:47 AM)Kei Wrote:

I only beat one boss with Bass. None with Mega Man. I'm stuck on stupid Burner Man. I hate his attacks. I just wanna hurry up and push him onto the spikes a few times. Lol. The guy on YouTube made it look really easy. XD

what cant youtube make look easy.

(May. 25, 2011  11:59 AM)omegazero Wrote: what cant youtube make look easy.
Metal Man's stage on Mega Man 2. I was watching it about a week ago, and the guy made it look really hard. Then I went to go play it, and it was really easy. That guy was just terrible. Lol.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - May. 26, 2011

I just got past where I was stuck on Mega Man Legends. I don't know why I thought I had to plant mines under Tron. All I had to do was shoot at the legs of her giant robot thingy. Lol.

I'm getting severely annoyed by the Servbots, though. As much I find them as "Kinda funny characters" I also hate their voices. They should all just have the same voice. And it shouldn't be an annoying voice. Lol.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - May. 26, 2011

(May. 26, 2011  2:58 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I just got past where I was stuck on Mega Man Legends. I don't know why I thought I had to plant mines under Tron. All I had to do was shoot at the legs of her giant robot thingy. Lol.

I'm getting severely annoyed by the Servbots, though. As much I find them as "Kinda funny characters" I also hate their voices. They should all just have the same voice. And it shouldn't be an annoying voice. Lol.

did you ever fight one on mvc2 their so annoying after awhile all they do is summon more and make more weird noises.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - May. 26, 2011

(May. 26, 2011  3:00 AM)omegazero Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  2:58 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I just got past where I was stuck on Mega Man Legends. I don't know why I thought I had to plant mines under Tron. All I had to do was shoot at the legs of her giant robot thingy. Lol.

did you ever fight one on mvc2 their so annoying after awhile all they do is summon more and make more weird noises.
No, sorry. I've never played any of the Marvel Vs Capcom games. But I would like to get the new one. (Did it get a Wii release?)

The only Vs Capcom game I've ever played was Tatsunoko Vs Capcom: Ultimate All Stars Wii. I really liked it, but Mega Man sucked in that game. Zero was pretty good though. XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - May. 26, 2011

(May. 26, 2011  3:08 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 26, 2011  3:00 AM)omegazero Wrote:

No, sorry. I've never played any of the Marvel Vs Capcom games. But I would like to get the new one. (Did it get a Wii release?)

The only Vs Capcom game I've ever played was Tatsunoko Vs Capcom: Ultimate All Stars Wii. I really liked it, but Mega Man sucked in that game. Zero was pretty good though. XD

no it was only xbox and ps3 but i nevr played that one i actualy never heard of tatsunoko since i saw the trailer for that game.