World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ultimate - May. 03, 2011

PS1 Games which I think are AWESOME.
The Italion Job
Dinomaster Party (Great Multiplayer)
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
Digimon Digital Card Battle

Also has anyone ever played Gift a game by Regis Loisel and Philippe Ulrich,
hmmmmmm this game was REALLY GOOD at putting me to sleep, I don't understand how a game could be this bad?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - AeroRespawn - May. 03, 2011

I just fought blackdranzer671 on S4 League. It was fun but he dominated me. Smile Congrats BD671!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Agitation - May. 05, 2011

Decided to trade in Mass Effect 2 at Game and what do they offer? £11, which they'll go on to sell for at least £25-28. I would of said no but I'm down right broke at the moment and needed a new game badly. So that leads me to .....

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuQq36RHG2hHyLs7dcdGE...TbKYm-&t=1]

Picked up Resistance 2 for dirt cheap anyways.

also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mM6qBgZh84

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Vongola-Hibari - May. 05, 2011

Is hacking a PSP 2000 illegal because I've been thinking about it lately.........

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Boxy ID - May. 05, 2011

(May. 03, 2011  2:49 AM)Otsu Wrote: games worth replaying on ps1 despite their age:
vagrant story
final fantasy tactics

I agree, i got this game for PS, PSP, and got it off PSN.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - sötétharcos - May. 05, 2011

kabbe a faszom

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Raigeko13 - May. 05, 2011

(May. 05, 2011  4:56 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Is hacking a PSP 2000 illegal because I've been thinking about it lately.........

Define 'hacking.' And no, it's an older version so I wouldn't think so. I don't own a PSP, but honestly I don't think it's really illegal to 'hack' a system. If you're speaking about getting free games for it then, it all depends on what you feel is right and wrong. The way I see it is that whnever you pirate something, it is merely a copy of the original. If you were to steal the game, that's a whole different matter. If you pirate games and don't share them, and pass them around like it's an all woohoo free games kinda deal, it should be legal in my eyes. <-- WAY off topic.
vvv On topic for the random thoughts on vidja gaman
I just hate how I keep losing to my friend on Pokemon Platinum Pinching_eyes_2 He's using an OU & OP Heatran, that just screws up 9 kinds of different hell. (pun intended for Heatran) I have a team made right now, but I only have that actually have some thought put into them, and I'll be working on the other 4 tonite. Pinching_eyes_2 I WILL BEAT HIM!!!

(May. 05, 2011  5:06 PM)Metal Chocobo Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  2:49 AM)Otsu Wrote: games worth replaying on ps1 despite their age:
vagrant story
final fantasy tactics

I agree, i got this game for PS, PSP, and got it off PSN.

I have it for PS1, and my friend has it for PSP. It truly is a good game, and FFTA (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance) and FFTA2GOTR (Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2 Grimoire of the Rift) are FREAKING AWESOME. On both games I hae easily 300 hours of gameplay on each one- about 600+ hours total. I don't care about wasting those hours though, they're awesome. Grin

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Vongola-Hibari - May. 05, 2011

(May. 05, 2011  6:41 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2011  4:56 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Is hacking a PSP 2000 illegal because I've been thinking about it lately.........

Define 'hacking.' And no, it's an older version so I wouldn't think so. I don't own a PSP, but honestly I don't think it's really illegal to 'hack' a system. If you're speaking about getting free games for it then, it all depends on what you feel is right and wrong. The way I see it is that whnever you pirate something, it is merely a copy of the original. If you were to steal the game, that's a whole different matter. If you pirate games and don't share them, and pass them around like it's an all woohoo free games kinda deal, it should be legal in my eyes. <-- WAY off topic.
vvv On topic for the random thoughts on vidja gaman
I just hate how I keep losing to my friend on Pokemon Platinum Pinching_eyes_2 He's using an OU & OP Heatran, that just screws up 9 kinds of different hell. (pun intended for Heatran) I have a team made right now, but I only have that actually have some thought put into them, and I'll be working on the other 4 tonite. Pinching_eyes_2 I WILL BEAT HIM!!!

Hacking-Making a device do anything you want.

Never mind, I just made a deal with some dude at school that wants to buy it for $100, that's money in my pocket.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - May. 05, 2011

Hacking a device to run unsigned code is a legal gray area. Almost all major electronics that could be fed exploits to run unauthorized content have a Terms of Service agreement a user agrees to when purchasing the device. It almost always warns users against running third party code. The problem is that the Terms of Service agreement isn't really legally binding, and thus the gray area is made.

However, hacking to run pirated content is illegal, and a violation of copyright law. There is no gray area there. Taking content you do not own (the license to) is illegal.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - May. 06, 2011

So I shouldn't download DS games, Wii Games or DreamCast games? That sucks...

I'm so addicted to runescape now. I played it all day today. I'm getting good at luring people into the wilderness to PK them. Brings joy to my heart ^^

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Black_Rose - May. 12, 2011

Just finished my First playthrough of portal one and while I thought was good it didn't really live up to all the things I heard about it and now I'm currently playing through half life 2 and I like it so far.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - njrk97 - May. 12, 2011

(May. 12, 2011  11:03 AM)Black_Rose Wrote: Just finished my First playthrough of portal one and while I thought was good it didn't really live up to all the things I heard about it and now I'm currently playing through half life 2 and I like it so far.
it will grow on you i find playing it a second time you notice little thing like jokes or ratmandens a bit more and other likable aspects

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - May. 12, 2011

With a soon-to-come five hours train trip, I'm thinking about buying a Nintendo 3DS, but I'm not sure...

I have a few good games in mind, but is it worth it?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Vongola-Hibari - May. 12, 2011

I haven't had X-Box Live in 13 weeks and counting. I'm getting tired of paying 60 bucks a year......I'm getting a PS3 during the Summer.

Yeah, well, just hope that the PSN is back by then...

Other than that, I don't really get how you even thought it was reasonnable to pay that much cash for online play when the other two competitive consoles give it for free Uncertain

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Vongola-Hibari - May. 12, 2011

Dude
When I got my X-Box 360 I thought that you just had to pay 60 bucks one time to have have X-Box Live forever. Obviously, I didn't do research the X-Box 360 itself before I bought it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Black_Rose - May. 12, 2011

(May. 12, 2011  2:13 PM)Dude Wrote: With a soon-to-come five hours train trip, I'm thinking about buying a Nintendo 3DS, but I'm not sure...

From what i've heard about the battery life on a 3DS you'll be lucky if it lasts that long.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeyPhilosopher - May. 12, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5M6ncOgisw'

DB Game Project Age 2011 is a rather weird development title.

Anyway, I we really need in a DBZ game is a game that has a BT2 Story, a BT2 Roster (BT3 would be too much to fit for other needs), a lot of game modes (DBZ games can get boring quite fast), and a.......

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Otsu - May. 12, 2011

I dont think there are any 3ds games worth buying yet. At least that you'll have fun playing for 4+ hours

There are plugs in the train, so it's not the batteries I'm worried about.

I'll probably buy it, considering the price I could get it for...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - May. 13, 2011

(May. 12, 2011  2:13 PM)Dude Wrote: With a soon-to-come five hours train trip, I'm thinking about buying a Nintendo 3DS, but I'm not sure...

You might as well get a PSP. They're really cheap, and have a tonne of cheap good games. There isn't a tonne of future left in it, but you've got a pretty large back catalog of quality games.
(May. 12, 2011  7:46 PM)KidJSoul Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5M6ncOgisw'

DB Game Project Age 2011 is a rather weird development title.

Anyway, I we really need in a DBZ game is a game that has a BT2 Story, a BT2 Roster (BT3 would be too much to fit for other needs), a lot of game modes (DBZ games can get boring quite fast), and a.......

In Dragon Ball, there isn't say, "Years". Time measurement is done in "Ages", so "Age 2011" would be the equivalent of "Year 2011".

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Thresher - May. 13, 2011

(May. 12, 2011  2:45 PM)Dude Wrote: Yeah, well, just hope that the PSN is back by then...

Other than that, I don't really get how you even thought it was reasonnable to pay that much cash for online play when the other two competitive consoles give it for free Uncertain

When you look at all the perks it is worth it, besides, it makes $60 last. Most people won't play a game for a year, so for XBL it is actually a good investment. $5 a month(16 pennies a day) doesn't even put a dent on your bank account with a minimum wage job. Also, XBL has never been down for a month straight with no end in sight. Microsoft would actually lose a significant amount of revenue if that occured.

Has anyone seen the new Soul Calibur trailer? I like the new Soul Edge and Soul Calibur designs.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Otsu - May. 13, 2011

yeah i saw it, not really much to it though. it's supposed to be 17 years into the future so very curious what will happen to some of the older characters. and ivy . . . . those things can't stay up forever. . .

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Thresher - May. 13, 2011

(May. 13, 2011  7:24 AM)Otsu Wrote: yeah i saw it, not really much to it though. it's supposed to be 17 years into the future so very curious what will happen to some of the older characters. and ivy . . . . those things can't stay up forever. . .

Something tells me the'll have a plot device so that Ivy remains the same.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Agitation - May. 13, 2011

Started renting games Tongue_out I should of done this years ago actually.