World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Apr. 25, 2011

Really saying that someone copied something that is industry standard, and a proven control method is kind of silly.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  6:24 AM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Nintendo got the idea of two sticks from Sony.
Every gaming company got the D-Pad idea from Nintendo. The D-Pad first appeared on a Nintendo Game And Watch system.

Sony got the gaming idea from Nintendo.

Microsoft got the Xbox idea from SEGA.

The list just goes on and on. It doesn't really matter. Although it can become kinda funny. Tongue_out

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Apr. 25, 2011

Wow, it's an endless cycle of ripping the other companies off!

Are we, the gamers, the victims, doomed to having only a choice between recycled ideas and stolen ideas for the end of time?!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Otsu - Apr. 25, 2011

Have you never played a wii or ds?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ship - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  4:41 PM)Dude Wrote: Wow, it's an endless cycle of ripping the other companies off!

Are we, the gamers, the victims, doomed to having only a choice between recycled ideas and stolen ideas for the end of time?!

As long as the games are good who cares xD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ƛnubis - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  4:48 AM)To Wrote: French site that has basically been on the money with NGP rumors, and was the first to say Project Cafe (which has been indirectly confirmed by Nintendo thanks to a developer site mishap) says this mockup is the closest to the actual controller of the new Nintendo platform:

[Image: 1303503627-01net-cafe-d93r.jpg]

Nintendo is apparently serious at getting the hardcore gaming community back on board with this.

Good luck with a platform that will be obsolete in 3 years, and a controller that looks about as unergonomic as can be.

That sorta reminds me of the Game and Watch. I am happy that they went back to controlers im getting sickof waving my wii remote around trying to get a motion punch on Vegeta.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hov - Apr. 25, 2011

I AM MAD AS CARP!!!! The PSN STILL UNDER MAINTENCE ALL BECAUSE OF ONE HACKER GET TO THE PsN SYSTEM! Omg Playing COD(BO) multiplayer is my sugar, my health, and my life. I NEED IT to keep me calm.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ship - Apr. 25, 2011

I find it extremely hard to believe that those are project cafe controllers.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Apr. 25, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  6:48 PM)®otation Wrote: I AM MAD AS CARP!!!! The PSN STILL UNDER MAINTENCE ALL BECAUSE OF ONE HACKER GET TO THE PsN SYSTEM! Omg Playing COD(BO) multiplayer is my sugar, my health, and my life. I NEED IT to keep me calm.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the Anonymus group is a bunch of people, not just a single hacker.

You should probably see a doctor, too. I like games too, but getting this upset about it can't be very...uh...normal.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  6:48 PM)®otation Wrote: I AM MAD AS CARP!!!! The PSN STILL UNDER MAINTENCE ALL BECAUSE OF ONE HACKER GET TO THE PsN SYSTEM! Omg Playing COD(BO) multiplayer is my sugar, my health, and my life. I NEED IT to keep me calm.

Because everyone calms down after some head-shots.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Vongola-Hibari - Apr. 26, 2011

(Apr. 25, 2011  5:17 PM)Otsu Wrote: Have you never played a wii or ds?

I have a Wii, but I don't play it and I'm not getting a DS. I'm sticking with Sony and Microsoft.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - Apr. 26, 2011

After months of not playing EBA, I somehow beat Without a Fight and Jumping Jack Flash on Hard Rock. All on my first go, even after I sprained my wrists 2 weeks ago. Without a Fight is easy for me. However, Jumping Jack Flash is a tricky one for me, even when I'm in the "zone."

I feel like I accomplished something now =3

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - BeyPhilosopher - Apr. 28, 2011

Ah great. My XBOX 360 just got the Red Ring of Death and it is taking so many days to repair.

Not that I'm impatient, it's just that I need to do my Franchise mode in Madden NFL 11.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - Apr. 28, 2011

Hopefully with Project Cafe, there will be a EBA 2. As for shooting games, maybe the touch screen will be a map. Or you control it like the DS.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Apr. 28, 2011

I'm not really feeling this Project Cafe stuff.

I love the Wii, but even there most of the games I got didn't use the motion control (Seriously, the only one I think really used it was Trauma Team) so this whole giant touch-screen doesn't feel like something...smart.

What's wrong with a good ol' controller, anyway?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ƛnubis - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  1:53 AM)KidJSoul Wrote: Ah great. My XBOX 360 just got the Red Ring of Death and it is taking so many days to repair.

Not that I'm impatient, it's just that I need to do my Franchise mode in Madden NFL 11.

When mine got the ring of death ( yes I know what it is) all I had to do was hit the start button 10 times.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Apr. 28, 2011

I won't even question what brought you to insanely hit the start button ten times...

I consider myself pretty lucky to have never gotten that weird Red Ring of Death. I don't play 360 much, these days, but I used to play Tales of Vesperia like crazy.

He must of thought pushing it would fix it. Like stepping on a fire to stop it.

Why doesn't Microsoft stop the RRD? I think they're trying to earn more money. However, in the long run that doesn't help. I don't want a 360 because of the RRD. A waste of money to me.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Apr. 28, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  4:00 PM)Nano Wrote: He must of thought pushing it would fix it. Like stepping on a fire to stop it.

Why doesn't Microsoft stop the RRD? I think they're trying to earn more money. However, in the long run that doesn't help. I don't want a 360 because of the RRD. A waste of money to me.
The only reason it even has the RRD is because it's made so cheaply. If they put more money towards production, they could easily fix the problem.

More money used = Less money gained, but no RRD
No RRD = People won't pay for repair cost
No repair cost = no extra money
It's all about money once you think of it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  11:59 PM)Nano Wrote: More money used = Less money gained, but no RRD
No RRD = People won't pay for repair cost
No repair cost = no extra money
It's all about money once you think of it.
Except most people don't pay for repairs. All of my friends just took the casing off and did something simple and they don't have the problem anymore. But it does pop up again every now and then.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ƛnubis - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  4:00 PM)Nano Wrote: He must of thought pushing it would fix it. Like stepping on a fire to stop it.

I think your forgetting the fact that it....WORKED

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - Apr. 29, 2011

But who would push the power ten times? I would be careful, and try not to make it worse.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - Apr. 29, 2011

they fixed it in the elite and slim theirs no rrd anymore only the old kinds got it

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - lord Wolfblade - Apr. 29, 2011

(Apr. 28, 2011  11:59 PM)Nano Wrote: No repair cost = no extra money

i don't think that Microsoft will get that money, as someone could go to a repair place (that is most likely not run by Microsoft), or go to the internet and find out how to do it themselves