World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Otsu - Apr. 14, 2011

http://kotaku.com/#!5792165/new-nintendo-console-debuting-at-e3-launching-in-2012-more-powerful-than-xbox-360-and-ps3

link for wii 2 news.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Apr. 15, 2011

Kotaku's links barely work anymore, and in that case it doesn't.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jaems1 - Apr. 15, 2011

FBI Raids Students Over World of Warcraft Gold Farming:
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/886872-FBI-Raids-Students-Over-World-of-Warcraft-Gold-Farming

Hah! So hilarious...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - DragoonTalon - Apr. 15, 2011

Oh god. Shouldn't they actually be looking for criminals?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Apr. 15, 2011

So like Wii2D2 is supposed to have some sort of HD display built within its controller.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Roan - Apr. 15, 2011

Nintendo: LET'S SEE JUST HOW RIDICULOUS WE CAN MAKE VIDEO GAMES.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Apr. 16, 2011

(Apr. 15, 2011  4:32 AM)Roan Wrote: Nintendo: LET'S SEE JUST HOW RIDICULOUS WE CAN MAKE VIDEO GAMES.
It might now be ridiculous. Maybe there will be some sort of "Extra Screen" in the controller. Kinda like how the SEGA Dreamcast had the VMU. (Visual Memory Unit) Maybe the Wii 2 will have some sort of extra screen that you can use in some games. It could turn out just as good as the VMU on Dreamcast. Maybe in game maps will be displayed on this screen? Or you items. But that's just my speculation on the matter.

EDIT: Ok. I just checked IGN.com They are saying that it's gonna be a Touch Screen on the controller. Here is the full article though.

Quote:New details have surfaced from yesterday's reports that Nintendo is set to unveil its newest console, codenamed "Project Cafe."

According to our sources, the new Nintendo controller will feature dual analog sticks in addition to standard d-pad and trigger buttons. It'll mirror a Gamecube controller in general function but not in specific form.

French website 01.net has published additional details (via Develop), that say the touch capable screen on the controller is 6 inches in size, but we were unable to confirm the accuracy of the report. Additional details about the console's hardware specs could also not be confirmed.

Players will actually be able to stream game content to the controller screen from the console. It's unclear at this time what type of content it will be, whether it's full games you can take with you on the go, mini-games or applications.

At E3 in June, our sources also said Nintendo will show first and third party titles at the event, but it's unsure if they'll be playable or only in video form.

Update: Sources now confirm to IGN the new Nintendo controller allows players to stream entire games to the device from the console, saying it's like a miniature television. The screen size on the controller is also confirmed to be six inches in size.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ultimate - Apr. 16, 2011

Has anyone played Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2
I want to now how good a game this is,
I hate the fact this game doesn't have clashes like the first game, which I thought was epic.

Sorry if this sounds nooby,
but demos on the Playstation Network, is there only a period of time they're available?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Guardian - Apr. 16, 2011

I heard that the next xbox doesn't come out until 2015

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Apr. 16, 2011

(Apr. 16, 2011  1:13 AM)Guardian Wrote: I heard that the next xbox doesn't come out until 2015

If that's true, they will totally fall behind Uncertain

The Xbox has not been impressing me much, lately... (Lately being for about the last 3 years, or something)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Annoying-Fork - Apr. 16, 2011

I know it's been five years since the Wii's official release, but I feel like all of the sources are stretching information from undisclosed fan made renders which might exist.

EDIT:

I also respect that Mr. Fils-Aime is pretty sure of himself- so I am not believing these rumors right off the bat.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Otsu - Apr. 16, 2011

(Apr. 16, 2011  1:37 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2011  1:13 AM)Guardian Wrote: I heard that the next xbox doesn't come out until 2015

If that's true, they will totally fall behind Uncertain

The Xbox has not been impressing me much, lately... (Lately being for about the last 3 years, or something)

the xbox caters to a certain demographic of gamers, and i can definitely tell that you're not part of it.

lot of rumors going around that xbox and ps will be 2015.
i don't know how siked i am about the wii 2. the biggest factor for me will definitely be the controller. i don't consider myself a nintendo fanboy so the first party games alone won't be enough for me.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Hov - Apr. 16, 2011

I finally now know how to get the RC car after 5 months Tired;. All i had to do was to equip and get 3 kill streak! On black ops -___-

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Boxy ID - Apr. 16, 2011

Am i the only one that thinks Final Fantasy XII is hard? I mean come on, Why Did Square Enix make the game impossible to beat?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Apr. 16, 2011

The controller is a tablet with buttons.

$120 a controller confirmed.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Otsu - Apr. 16, 2011

(Apr. 16, 2011  2:44 AM)Sasagawa Wrote: Am i the only one that thinks Final Fantasy XII is hard? I mean come on, Why Did Square Enix make the game impossible to beat?

really? i thought it was pretty easy. grind levels if you have to, get the bonuses for killing the same type of monsters.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Apr. 16, 2011

(Apr. 16, 2011  2:44 AM)Sasagawa Wrote: Am i the only one that thinks Final Fantasy XII is hard? I mean come on, Why Did Square Enix make the game impossible to beat?

I didn't find it very hard, either. I actually think it's one of the easiest in the series.

(Apr. 16, 2011  3:30 AM)To Wrote: The controller is a tablet with buttons.

$120 a controller confirmed.

Kinda like this...?
[Image: Atari_jaguar_controller.jpg]

Who in their right mind would buy a 120 bucks controller?! Two of 'em is almost as much as the console itself!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Boxy ID - Apr. 16, 2011

(Apr. 16, 2011  3:40 AM)Otsu Wrote:

really? i thought it was pretty easy. grind levels if you have to, get the bonuses for killing the same type of monsters.

So i am the only one...... Im Lv. 30 and im at Sochen Cave Palace, is that normal? What is the best thing to kill in Phon Coast to Lv. Up fastest?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Idek - Apr. 16, 2011

I think the only hard thing about Final Fantasy XII is Yazmat,that thing is a freakin beast!
I think Square-Enix games aren't hard(except Valkyrie Profile) but there long and stretched out.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 16, 2011  10:00 PM)Idk Wrote: I think the only hard thing about Final Fantasy XII is Yazmat,that thing is a freakin beast!
I think Square-Enix games aren't hard(except Valkyrie Profile) but there long and stretched out.

their optional bosses of kingdom hearts are hard to beat look at no heart and sephiroth.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Idek - Apr. 17, 2011

The main story in Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume's battles, not boss battles are equaly hard as Safer Sephiroth in FFVII..unless your a hard-core player..unlike me.

sepherroth was in kh 1 and 2 alot of ff characters are in kh

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Idek - Apr. 17, 2011

I know Smile it's freaking awesome,I love Cloud.If he was a real person I'd hang out with him and fight random Bahamuts.

the bad thing about cloud he went through a "emo" phase in kh that kinda bumped down the awesome meter.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Boxy ID - Apr. 17, 2011

(Apr. 17, 2011  2:17 AM)Idk Wrote: I know Smile it's freaking awesome,I love Cloud.If he was a real person I'd hang out with him and fight random Bahamuts.

Dont Forget Zack and battling Bahumut Fury!