World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Annoying-Fork - Apr. 03, 2011

Grand Theft Auto IV story- the perfect clumsy terroristic chain?

WHAT HAPPENED:

I was messing around the legal fringes of the Airport Tarmac, really bored. I was exploring areas where I can get away with trespassing. However; Rockstar never put in an effective stealth strategy for the majority of the gameplay.

Aaaaanyway.

At the western security gate to the Tarmac entrance, I laid bombs below the gate itself, and inside the booth. These were sticky bombs. I also put these bombs around the slacking officers on the sidewalk. Then, I decided to approach a group of war veterans and Naval officers to place a bomb beside them. I head further west and proceed to set off the bombs. Boom, people die right then and there..... Right? Not in the exact way you'd think. Well, a hilarious sight of an unarmed officer clumsily running across the street in trauma and getting hit by a Taxi. I used a cheat to reset the Wanted status back to zero. This did not improve the situation, it made it absolutely pharking hilarious. Well, right after, the Taxi speeds away and heads into the Tarmac entrance for some reason. The aforementioned officer looks oblivious and gives up chasing him, while only being a couple feet away. A bunch of cars explode shortly after and an AP security guard pulls out a pistol and these two terminal guards gang up on him and had to have shot him over fifteen times. My wanted level did not automatically spring back afterwards.

I am a terrible person.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Boxy ID - Apr. 05, 2011

Level up, I beat Final Fantasy 9(YAY). Necron is a really hard boss to beat with his grand cross attack. Well on to FF10,12,etc.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - fragbait - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 01, 2011  9:44 PM)Dude Wrote: Yeah, that's the kind of crappy ending the fans are making excuses for.

She brought him back with her love? Don't make me laugh.

Clearly, she used a Phoenix Down offscreen.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Vongola-Hibari - Apr. 05, 2011

I'm not a big fan of Street Fighter, but I do know how to play it. So, I downloaded Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting for Xbox Live Arcade................It's too damn hard. I can't even beat one character's story and I can't beat Chun-Li (I think she's impossible to beat on this game). Has anyone played it?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Otsu - Apr. 05, 2011

Fighting games require practice.
Plus street fighter games arent very newby friendly.
their combos are mainly consisted of link combos. Which means you have 1 frame to press the buttons. There are 60 frames in 1 second.

In tekken and soul calibur, its called Just Frames.

(Apr. 05, 2011  7:15 PM)Otsu Wrote: Fighting games require practice.
Plus street fighter games arent very newby friendly.
their combos are mainly consisted of link combos. Which means you have 1 frame to press the buttons. There are 60 frames in 1 second.

In tekken and soul calibur, its called Just Frames.

In that case I'm not playing old Street Fighter games any more.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  7:22 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: In that case I'm not playing old Street Fighter games any more.
Try Soul Caliber. I have Sould Caliber II for the Gamecube. It's my favorite Fighting game of all time! Joyful_3

I like how in the Gamecube Edition of Soul Caliber II, you can use Link from Legend Of Zelda.

Why haven't they made a good Soul Caliber game for Wii yet? I'm dying for a Soul Caliber for Wii that has online play, all the characters in Soul Caliber II and some new characters, and new levels. Is that too much to ask for?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Otsu - Apr. 05, 2011

Cuz the wii is a p o s in terms of hardware strength. The. Wii at least got Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. But of course there was no arcade stick to play it on.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  9:17 PM)Otsu Wrote: Cuz the wii is a p o s in terms of hardware strength. The. Wii at least got Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. But of course there was no arcade stick to play it on.
Yes there was... Watch the videos for Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars on the Nintendo Channel. When one of the Developers was playing against Alison, he was using an Arcade Stick Controller.

Those Controllers are expensive....

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Apr. 05, 2011

Just done beating Nier (Y'know, that game To said was a sorta-sequel to Drakengard 2 a few pages back?)

The game itself is absolutely fantastic, but I hated the ending. It just feels rushed and kinda weak.

I hear there's an extra add-on that explains the story a bit more. Will probably download it later.

(Apr. 05, 2011  8:52 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Apr. 05, 2011  7:22 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: In that case I'm not playing old Street Fighter games any more.
Try Soul Caliber. I have Sould Caliber II for the Gamecube. It's my favorite Fighting game of all time! Joyful_3

I like how in the Gamecube Edition of Soul Caliber II, you can use Link from Legend Of Zelda.

Why haven't they made a good Soul Caliber game for Wii yet? I'm dying for a Soul Caliber for Wii that has online play, all the characters in Soul Caliber II and some new characters, and new levels. Is that too much to ask for?

I appreciated the advice, but I'll stick to Tekken 6 (The second best fighting game in the world next to DBZ games). Also I hate the Gamecube, but I love the gameboy.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - Apr. 06, 2011

i have soul calibur 4 for the xbox with darth vader which was 5 bucks to buy him so now complet character list

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Otsu - Apr. 06, 2011

ahh i see that they did release a tvc stick. didn't know bout that. i heard about a lot of people making sticks out of their gamecube pads and stuff.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Vongola-Hibari - Apr. 06, 2011

How I am suppose to become immune to the scariness on Dead Space 2?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Apr. 06, 2011

my favourite artist made a song for marvel vs capcom 3, but it was scrapped and someone leaked it to the internet last week

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsD8bPl7MLg

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - Apr. 06, 2011

(Apr. 06, 2011  4:34 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: How I am suppose to become immune to the scariness on Dead Space 2?

well since the monsters bite others to death why dont you show them your bite it may make them lay off.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Apr. 08, 2011

[Image: CqBmU.png]

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Otsu - Apr. 08, 2011

lawl is that new sonic (left) vs. old sonic (right) ?

Click the picture. Wink

meh, i'm not too excited about sonic anymore. they already tried the "going back to out roots" route with sonic 4, and it wasn't all that special.

However, Sonic Colors was actually a legitimately good game. No qualifiers, it was just good.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Apr. 08, 2011

I saw that picture earlier on Facebook. I'm hoping they decide to release that game for the Wii. They never even announced what it will be called. I wonder why...?

SEGA trademarked a the name "Sonic Generations" recently. Sure would fit with the two Sonic from different eras in gaming (and quality). Wink

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Apr. 08, 2011

Interesting. I'm actually kinda looking foward for that one.

Pretty much all they have to do to make a Sonic game is have speed and cool music and they should do good.

Oh, and they should avoid incorporating any dumb gameplay elements, like the Werehog, the sword and all that stuff.

(Apr. 08, 2011  2:23 PM)Dude Wrote: Interesting. I'm actually kinda looking foward for that one.

Pretty much all they have to do to make a Sonic game is have speed and cool music and they should do good.

Oh, and they should avoid incorporating any dumb gameplay elements, like the Werehog, the sword and all that stuff.

have you played sonic 4?
it really isn't the same or as fun as the originals.