World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 24, 2011

Uh, no games go above 60 fps... Most games fall hugely underneath that benchmark on both handhelds and the HD consoles.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Mar. 24, 2011

Besides, graphics are hardly my cup of tea. If all other elements in the game suck, the graphics aren't gonna save it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - Mar. 24, 2011

(Mar. 24, 2011  8:15 PM)Dude Wrote: Besides, graphics are hardly my cup of tea. If all other elements in the game suck, the graphics aren't gonna save it.

Kind of like the movie Avatar.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ultimate - Mar. 25, 2011

I never played Drakengard and only played Drakengard 2 so I just went on youtube and started watching clips of Drakengard
I don't understand i'm so confused, Queen Gro..(something), giant man eating babies,
weird chracters Arioch, Leonard, Furaie etc
a bit creepy.............
Drakengard and Drakengard 2 have a BIG DIFFERENCE with story.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Mar. 26, 2011

Does anyone know when they're going to announce the release date for the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (or if they already have)? I'm itching to get it!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Otsu - Mar. 26, 2011

i read that it got pushed back and might be nov. 2nd.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 26, 2011

What about ocarina of time 3d?
Is the day knowN for that? I couldnt find it.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 26, 2011  12:34 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Does anyone know when they're going to announce the release date for the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (or if they already have)? I'm itching to get it!
Last time I went to GameStop, I was talking to an employee about Zelda. It was a very interesting conversation since we were both Zelda fans. He said that Nintendo told GameStop that it would be around June. But that's not definite. It could be changed by Nintendo at any time.

I'm just hoping that it comes with a free Wii Motion Plus. (Kinda like Donkey Kong 64 and the Expansion Pack.) That way I don't have to spend money on a Wii Motion Plus...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 26, 2011  4:47 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  12:34 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote: Does anyone know when they're going to announce the release date for the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (or if they already have)? I'm itching to get it!
Last time I went to GameStop, I was talking to an employee about Zelda. It was a very interesting conversation since we were both Zelda fans. He said that Nintendo told GameStop that it would be around June. But that's not definite. It could be changed by Nintendo at any time.

I'm just hoping that it comes with a free Wii Motion Plus. (Kinda like Donkey Kong 64 and the Expansion Pack.) That way I don't have to spend money on a Wii Motion Plus...

I think it's been confirmed that it'd be bundled with the Wii Motion plus. Too bad for the people that already have enough.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 27, 2011

I don't think a major Zelda game has ever been released in the summer. Usually it's a Fall series.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - Mar. 27, 2011

Just got past the first gym leader in White! My goal is to get to number 3 before I go to sleep.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 27, 2011

I need to get all my Pokemon to Level 13 before i get them to face the Striaton Gym Leader. It's taken me nearly a month so far....damn my laziness.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - Mar. 27, 2011

(Mar. 27, 2011  8:31 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I need to get all my Pokemon to Level 13 before i get them to face the Striaton Gym Leader. It's taken me nearly a month so far....damn my laziness.

That's the first gym, correct? I got past that in a hour :p

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - Mar. 28, 2011

hah nano 15 min all i had was 2 pokemon pansage and tepig.and has any one played impossible game if you havent its a awesome game where your a box and you jump over triangles sounds easy hu well think again its a carp load of triangles!with awesome tecno beats dont beleive me.

http://youtu.be/uFfeV5leVmI

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 28, 2011

They should make a Rush Hour video game.

You know, the movie with Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker.

but every one would rush at it the first time you play would be a speed run.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Boxy ID - Mar. 28, 2011

(Mar. 28, 2011  1:43 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: hah nano 15 min all i had was 2 pokemon pansage and tepig.and has any one played impossible game if you havent its a awesome game where your a box and you jump over triangles sounds easy hu well think again its a carp load of triangles!with awesome tecno beats dont beleive me.

WHOA!!!That was AWESOME!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Mar. 28, 2011

I just got Nier from the mail, but I'm not supposed to know, since this is a birthday present (It would have helped if I hadn't been the one to go get the mail)

So, since I can't play it yet, I watched some clips of it on Youtube, as an appetizer, or something (Is that how you write it?) The gameplay looks surprisingly good, the music's great, the graphics are decent and the voice acting is excellent. I don't understand why I didn't hear about this game before.

Jamieson Price, who plays Nier, is really surprising, in this role. He usually plays the mature guy with no emotions or the insane maniac, but here, he plays a caring father who's ready to do anything to save his father. And he's really good, from what I saw.

Of course, I can't really judge the game until I actually played and beat it.

(Mar. 28, 2011  3:40 AM)â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡â–¡ Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2011  1:43 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: hah nano 15 min all i had was 2 pokemon pansage and tepig.and has any one played impossible game if you havent its a awesome game where your a box and you jump over triangles sounds easy hu well think again its a carp load of triangles!with awesome tecno beats dont beleive me.

WHOA!!!That was AWESOME!

listin to the full song but the game is fun and hard i only beat level 1 and 2 on practice mode 3 just plain hard at the blue part after you fall.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/105753

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 28, 2011

So rating boards have rated a Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition for retail.

Street Fighter IV
Super Street Fighter IV
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - Mar. 29, 2011

I was just getting my "groove" on while playing The Impossible Game, and it said I need to buy the app. I don't even own a Itouch, Ipod or of the like. Anyone know where to play the full version online?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - Mar. 29, 2011

(Mar. 29, 2011  1:12 AM)Nano Wrote: I was just getting my "groove" on while playing The Impossible Game, and it said I need to buy the app. I don't even own a Itouch, Ipod or of the like. Anyone know where to play the full version online?

its also a xbox indie game but no only song downloads.

(Mar. 29, 2011  3:13 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  1:12 AM)Nano Wrote: I was just getting my "groove" on while playing The Impossible Game, and it said I need to buy the app. I don't even own a Itouch, Ipod or of the like. Anyone know where to play the full version online?

I have no idea what you just said. It's most likely because
1) Don't own a 360 Crying
2) Your typing isn't the best...

Does anybody know what the extra disc does for the Halo 2 collectors edition?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 29, 2011

(Mar. 29, 2011  3:47 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2011  3:13 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote:

I have no idea what you just said. It's most likely because
1) Don't own a 360 Crying
2) Your typing isn't the best...

Does anybody know what the extra disc does for the Halo 2 collectors edition?

He was trying to help you out. Tongue_out_wink He gave you an alternative to the iOS devices of which you can play The Impossible Game on, while telling you the only full thing online relating it is the soundtrack.

Thanks To. What he said didn't make sense to me. Maybe I'm jsut a idiot...

jelly