World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Raigeko13 - Mar. 17, 2011

What do you guys think I should do? Get a 3DS (move up from a red DS Lite) or get some new beys?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Boxy ID - Mar. 17, 2011

GET THE 3DS!!!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Mar. 17, 2011

Apparently the level "Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy" was taken out of the GBA port of Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. I wander why? Does anybody know? I find that level tedious anyway. Nintendo was probably thinking that Level was too hard for the age of the audience that would most likely purchase the game. But I don't know. Anyone's guess is as good as mine. Lol.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NoodooSoup - Mar. 18, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  6:54 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: What do you guys think I should do? Get a 3DS (move up from a red DS Lite) or get some new beys?

3DS. If you want it, you're going to have to reserve it though. Only a limited amount was sent to the countries that are selling it. My local GameStop said it was only getting 100 (which is little, seeing how it's packed every second of the day), so I assume that is the amount others are getting, too.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Garion - Mar. 18, 2011

get 3ds.. but....i reckon buy later, cuz it just new released and its too expensive
more than 300 bucks...actually i gonna wait till when becom cheaper or
released in new better model...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 19, 2011

Oh poo.
I was just playing Pokemon white, and I got two badges just now. I was going to go to the Pokemon center to get healed, and then save.
Well, I got healed.
BUT DEN I TOORNED IT OFF CryingAngrySeriousDJ - Sad.DJ - Shock!Dj - Uh.Chief - Disappointed ...Chief 2002 - Sigh ...Chief 2002 - Disappointed ...DJ 2002 - Shock!DJ 2002 - Disappointed ...SmithicideSmithWut!?

It was just an "oh poo[different word was used]" moment.
I went silent.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - Mar. 19, 2011

we all have done it tried to speed run platnim in a day and at the elite four my brother triped me and frose my ds a i never saved.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Boxy ID - Mar. 19, 2011

Dissidia 012 new characters: Tifa, Kain, Laguna, Vaan. Im hoping to see gilgamesh (FF5), Zack (FF7: crisis core), Seymour (FF10), and SEIFER!!!!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 19, 2011

Ugh, I really didn't like legend of Zelda majoras mask.
I haven't even finished it.
It makes me mad.
Ive got a bad taste in my mouth from that game.
Now I want to play ocarina of time to fix that.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - omegazero - Mar. 19, 2011

(Mar. 19, 2011  5:01 AM)hitman-tutor Wrote: Dissidia 012 new characters: Tifa, Kain, Laguna, Vaan. Im hoping to see gilgamesh (FF5), Zack (FF7: crisis core), Seymour (FF10), and SEIFER!!!!

i heard that squre enix is asking disney to add sora from kingdom hearts i hope he does come.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Mar. 19, 2011

That makes no sense. Disney isn't making the game, Square Enix is. If anything, it should be the other way around.

Besides, while there were several Final Fantasy characters that appeared in KH games, I'm pretty sure the opposite isn't the case.

Furthermore, Disney isn't some kind of absolute authority, Square Enix owns those characters, why would they ask Disney?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 19, 2011

I'm fairly certain Disney actually owns the Kingdom Hearts franchise. On all of their websites the copyright statement is the following: "© Disney. Developed by SQUARE ENIX."

Also, Sora isn't in 012. The game is already out in Japan and no one has found him.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Mar. 19, 2011

(Mar. 19, 2011  6:28 PM)To Wrote: I'm fairly certain Disney actually owns the Kingdom Hearts franchise. On all of their websites the copyright statement is the following: "© Disney. Developed by SQUARE ENIX."

Thanks for correcting on that one XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Mar. 20, 2011

Has anybody here ever seen the original Super Mario Bros. on a NES game pack by itself? (In person, not on the computer) Nintedno started packaging it with Duck Hunt not too long after it's release. Thus, it is very hard to find a copy with out Duck Hunt. Does anybody have the single copy? Or used to have it? Or know a friend that has, or used to have it?

I have the Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt double cartridge. (Sadly.) So if I ever meet Shigeru Miyamoto, I'm gonna have to get him to sign that. I wish I had the single one. That would look really nice signed by Shigeru Miyamoto. Oh well...

Anyways, I'm wondering because I have never seen the single pack. I would like to see a picture. Please. (I couldn't find a picture anywhere. Time to do more searching.)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 20, 2011

I've never seen it in real life. But taking 30 seconds on Google, I found this, and this.

(Mar. 20, 2011  12:21 AM)To Wrote: I've never seen it in real life. But taking 30 seconds on Google, I found this, and this.
I've seen the box. But I spent 10-20 minutes on Google earlier and I couldn't find squat. To, you make me jealous of you powers at finding stuff....

I gotta find a way to come up with $30. I still gotta order Super Mario All Stars while it's still available online. XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Mar. 20, 2011

I have the cartridge, but not the box.

It sits in my closet, lonely...

(Mar. 20, 2011  1:52 AM)Dude Wrote: I have the cartridge, but not the box.

It sits in my closet, lonely...
Lol. That sounds like my Super Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt Cartridge. It sits in my drawer, lonely. Waiting for me to save up $40 for an NES. Lol.

When I purchase that NES, I need to get Super Mario Bros 3. I was already planning on it, but I just remembered a real reason to get it. I never beat it!! I can't believe it. I beat the original Mario, but never beat the third!! Which I don't know how that happened since I used to have Super Mario All Stars back in the days I had a Super Nintendo. Super Mario Bros 3 was the best NES game and I never beat it! I gotta change that.

I also gotta try to speed run the original Super Mario Bros.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Ultimate - Mar. 20, 2011

I wish there was a Drakengard 3

I thoroughly enjoyed playing Drakengard 2.

You start the game at normal mode then you finish it and
then you get hard mode you finish that but the ending is different to normal mode and
then you get extreme mode, I was at the last level after playing all this time
(I was 9 years old)(it took me months to get to this point Tired)
the last level was seriously hard I was really close to winning each time I attempted it,
the after numerous attempts all of a sudden the game stops working ........
and never to be played again.

I was looking forward to Super Nowe orb for ages.

I wanted to cry.

DJ - Sad.

Drakengard was a pretty solid series indeed.

But I wouldn't get my hopes up for a sequel, if I were you ^^'

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  12:07 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Has anybody here ever seen the original Super Mario Bros. on a NES game pack by itself? (In person, not on the computer) Nintedno started packaging it with Duck Hunt not too long after it's release. Thus, it is very hard to find a copy with out Duck Hunt. Does anybody have the single copy? Or used to have it? Or know a friend that has, or used to have it?

I have the Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt double cartridge. (Sadly.) So if I ever meet Shigeru Miyamoto, I'm gonna have to get him to sign that. I wish I had the single one. That would look really nice signed by Shigeru Miyamoto. Oh well...

Anyways, I'm wondering because I have never seen the single pack. I would like to see a picture. Please. (I couldn't find a picture anywhere. Time to do more searching.)

I have it. And the holder/ box type thing.
I also have the duck hunt one.

I can't do a picture, it's in my crawlspace right now

OrphenConfusedcion of Society I played the game last year quite an old game and not the type of game I would usually play but the Storyline was very interesting
even though I can't remember what it was now Tired lol
But I know thats why I played the game.

It would have been epic if there was a sequel to Drakengard Dude
but 5 year later there isn't a high chance of it happening like you said
but like I said it would be epic.
If the game was like the previous games.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 20, 2011

(Mar. 20, 2011  2:22 AM)Dude Wrote: Drakengard was a pretty solid series indeed.

But I wouldn't get my hopes up for a sequel, if I were you ^^'

Uh...

[Image: square-enix-nier-ps3.jpg]

The game continues the story of one of the alternate endings in Drakengard 2...

I just searched around
but it only looks like that NIER is only set in the same world but doesn't really have any connection to Drakengard.
Caim, Nowe, Dragons, Pacts etc.

or their is another connection which I haven't found yet.

(Mar. 20, 2011  3:43 AM)To Wrote: The game continues the story of one of the alternate endings in Drakengard 2...

Ah, I heard about that game.

It's a sequel to Drakengard? And Nier is voiced by Jamieson Price?! O__O

I gotta get that game! Thanks, To!