World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Thresher - Mar. 13, 2011

(Mar. 13, 2011  4:35 PM)Dude Wrote: I just heard of the next installement in the Bioshock series, Bioshock Infinite.

Normally, I'd complain about why it's not just called Bioshock 3, but it's a prequel taking place in the 1900's, so it makes sense.

Major Changes:

-The story doesn't take place in Rapture, the underwater city, but rather in Columbia, the Flying city.
-The protagonist has a voice, which I find better.
-I don't think there will be Big Daddys or Lil' Sisters, in this one, since they were a product of Rapture.
-There seem to be a lot of new plasmids and weapons.
-The none player characters aren't necesseraly evil, unlike everyone in Rapture who would jump on you and pour explosives down your throat the second they saw you.

It's kinda risky, if you ask me, but it could be good.

This is all old news. There are no Big Daddys but there appears to be a similar robot creature roaming around,it is uncertain if there are more of them though.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Mar. 14, 2011

Yep, it's a mechanical bird-man thingy that's just named 'Him' apparently.

So it's all old news, huh? XD I'm always late to the party, when it comes to Bioshock u_u

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Mar. 14, 2011

I don't get what the big deal is about Final Fantasy. If there is so many crappy games in the series, why do people still get their hopes up for a good game? I guess what's really keeping this game alive is story. Oh, and graphics. Very impressive graphics. Joyful_3 But then again, this is my conclusion from a lot of articles that I have read. The only Final Fantasy game I have ever play was Crystal Chronicles for Gamecube. It wasn't very good. Then again, I played that game in the days when I was a little kid who sucked at video games. I couldn't even get past the first boss. I might try it out again soon... If it's any good...

I'm about to give the main series a try. My friend Mabe is selling me a small lot of Gameboy games on Friday. It's 3 Gameboy Color games and 13 Gameboy Advance games. One of them is Final Fantasy 1&2 Dawn Of Souls. This is where I need the opinion of Dude and To. Lol. Are those games any good? Whats the difference between the NES versions and the GBA port? Lol. If these 2 games turn out any good I might start playing Final Fantasy. At least the ports of the old ones anyway...

(Mar. 14, 2011  2:55 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I don't get what the big deal is about Final Fantasy. If there is so many crappy games in the series, why do people still get their hopes up for a good game?

That,s because there are also many great titles (Mostly the old ones) but even the most recent games aren't that bad (i.e Final Fantasy XIII has some glaring problems, but also many good points)

(Mar. 14, 2011  2:55 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: This is where I need the opinion of Dude and To. Lol. Are those games any good?

I'm honored, but I haven't played those games XD Better luck with To, maybe.

P.S: Crystal Chronicles sucks. You got a bad start with the series.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Mar. 14, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  3:06 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  2:55 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: This is where I need the opinion of Dude and To. Lol. Are those games any good?

I'm honored, but I haven't played those games XD Better luck with To, maybe.

P.S: Crystal Chronicles sucks. You got a bad start with the series.
What do you mean by "Glaring Problems"...?

So I've heard...

I'm seriously shocked, Dude. Your like a Final Fantasy addict, and yet you have never played the first two games?! That's like being a Zelda junky and never playing the first Zelda game! Or being a gamer in general and never playing the first Mario! Wow.

Ok, I'm not shocked. But I am a little surprised...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 14, 2011

The first two Final Fantasy games haven't aged all that well, in fact, they're just an enjoyable run of the mill RPG. Most would point to III in which the series really took a leap of quality. However, I'm saying what I'm saying based on the PSP remakes released a few years back, I actually haven't got a clue about the Gameboy versions.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Garion - Mar. 14, 2011

at the moment i am playing samurai warriors3
its not too bad...

i am waiting dynasty warriors7 which is coming in april...
SM3 had jap voice option..
please...KOEI..put jap voice in DW7 too...please i am begging u..

(Mar. 14, 2011  3:14 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I'm seriously shocked, Dude. Your like a Final Fantasy addict

Not really, no...

I've rented most of the main titles, but I didn't enjoy all of them (I freakin' hate Final Fantasy 8 and I'd hate Final Fantasy 10 if the gameplay and music weren't so cool)

Other than that, I only own Final Fantasy 10 and 13. I'm not exactly a huge crazy drooling-over-the-upcoming-game fan XD

I am, however, a huge crazy drooling-over-the-upcoming-game Tales of fan. I own three copies of Tales of Vesperia, after all.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 14, 2011

I need to find a game to play again...Besides my Pokemon White. I've been trying to pick up my PSP, but I can't seem to get into playing any of my other games. I got a new 360 HDD, but I can't seem to turn it on and get with it anymore....this is bad...for me, at least.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 14, 2011

I have been playing zombies on Black Ops for a while now and the zombies will come up from behind me and slap me. I use to not be scared, but it's kinda making me jump every time it happens. What's wrong?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jaems1 - Mar. 14, 2011

I introduced my friend to playing Audiosurf with me when I was at his place. He very much enjoyed it and it was also so hilarious watching him fail at Ninja Mono, "this song". The game is a lot more fun playing it with friends than just on your own... I'm so lonely D:

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 14, 2011  5:56 AM)To Wrote: The first two Final Fantasy games haven't aged all that well, in fact, they're just an enjoyable run of the mill RPG. Most would point to III in which the series really took a leap of quality. However, I'm saying what I'm saying based on the PSP remakes released a few years back, I actually haven't got a clue about the Gameboy versions.
I guess I'm gonna have to wait until friday to find out...

I was asking my band teacher today if they were any good. He said they were good, but the characters were really generic. He said they were just labeled "Wizard" or "Swordsman." Hopefully these games will be fun...

(Mar. 14, 2011  1:37 PM)Dude Wrote: I am, however, a huge crazy drooling-over-the-upcoming-game Tales of fan. I own three copies of Tales of Vesperia, after all.
Why do you own 3 copies? You only need one...

Has anybody noticed that in Ocarina of time, when you meet Zelda, if you look in the other windows of the garden you see pictures of Mario, Peach, Yoshi, Etc. Kinda funny if you ask me. XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  1:24 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Why do you own 3 copies? You only need one...

One was the first copy I got. Second one is a copy I got because I thought the first disc was broken (Turned out it just...bugged out, or something) third one is the Limited "Collector" edition that comes in a cool metal case.

I also have a copy of the PS3 version, so that would make it four copies, I guess XD

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Mar. 15, 2011

does mgs:rising have a release date yet? im not really into games anymore (i just cant bring myself to spend money on them when i can spend that same money on clothes lol), so this is all im looking forward to this year (along with fifa 2012 of course lol)

also i played the killzone 3 multiplayer beta. wasn't impressed. played the single player demo and was blown away. might get it for the singleplayer campaign only lol. lately i've enjoyed singleplayer fps more than multiplayer. i barely played black ops online but i really enjoyed the singleplayer

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Pony - Mar. 16, 2011

The game I usually play is Star wars force unleashed 2.It is just plain awesome.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - Mar. 16, 2011

Anyone know of a free, online, multiplayer FPS? I need to find one to play. I'm extremely bored!!!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 16, 2011

Soldier Front is popular with the kiddies.

I have no clue if that game is any good.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - X1 - Mar. 16, 2011

(Mar. 16, 2011  8:00 AM)To Wrote: Soldier Front is popular with the kiddies.

Its Quite Good But Not Better From Counter Strike.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 16, 2011

I've been addicted to Angry Birds....

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - SK - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 16, 2011  5:48 PM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: I've been addicted to Angry Birds....
mega jump>angry birds

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Nano - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 16, 2011  10:24 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  8:00 AM)To Wrote: Soldier Front is popular with the kiddies.

Its Quite Good But Not Better From Counter Strike.

I've seen a chubby chinese kid play CS before. Then he got mad because people paid for better guns...
I also couldn't understand what the screen said because it was in chinese.

I play Quake Live now. Pretty fun Smile I tried downloading CS, but it wouldn't work for me. I'll try when my computer gets fixed.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Garion - Mar. 17, 2011

Man i cannot wait dissidia 012 is coming out..
and also it will release in Korean Version around April(cuz i am korean)
anyway i cant wait...

if released..i will take straight away..

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Vongola-Blader - Mar. 17, 2011

What Nintendo DS game is better, Metal Fight Beyblade: Choujou Kessen! Big Bang Bladers or Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakushin Susanoh Shuurai!

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  6:23 PM)Vongola-Blader Wrote: What Nintendo DS game is better, Metal Fight Beyblade: Choujou Kessen! Big Bang Bladers or Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakushin Susanoh Shuurai!

Of course it is. Just look at the difference in games.
My mom messed up my Call of Duty Black Ops CD.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Mar. 17, 2011

(Mar. 17, 2011  6:23 PM)Vongola-Blader Wrote: What Nintendo DS game is better, Metal Fight Beyblade: Choujou Kessen! Big Bang Bladers or Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakushin Susanoh Shuurai!

Some other game.

Seriously, the Beyblade video games are terrible.