World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Gaming Random Thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Gaming Random Thoughts (/Thread-Gaming-Random-Thoughts)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Feb. 09, 2011

(Feb. 09, 2011  10:54 PM)To Wrote: Anyways, it appears Guitar Hero is dead.

I am shocked.

I'm not surprised. How many times can you buy/download/rent/innovate that kind of game?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Sam - Feb. 10, 2011

(Feb. 09, 2011  10:54 PM)To Wrote: That entire comment was me trolling that FPSs don't really deserve, or need to be remade.
Why can't FPS games be remade?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Feb. 10, 2011

Games that solely rely on level design (like FPSs, and many platformers) shouldn't look back at the past when those levels were designed within the limitations of their now obsolete hardware. It is best to simply reflect on the ideas that made those levels good, and try to expand upon them in new levels rather than trying to recreate them.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Thresher - Feb. 13, 2011

I had an awesome experience the other day that made me hate COD. Thermal optics are clear as day in a building with lights on, both they are a bit more complicated to use and you can t see what's happening around you, the only place you can see is through the scope. They aren't grainy and cloudy like they are in COD. The M4A1 is only 8 lbs and is easy to run with, and the EO Tech sight (Holographic/Reflex for you COD kids) reticule changes position based on what angle you are looking from. If it is slightly of center while you look down the sight it will be either right or left of the front sight.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Feb. 13, 2011

Bobby be trolling:

[Image: hwhd7b.jpg]

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure

Poor dragon always had Dreamworks face, so I'm not sure why Activision had to hire a Dreamworks designer to do that to him. The concept doesn't seem too terrible.

(Feb. 13, 2011  8:15 AM)To Wrote: Bobby be trolling:

[Image: hwhd7b.jpg]

Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure

Poor dragon always had Dreamworks face, so I'm not sure why Activision had to hire a Dreamworks designer to do that to him. The concept doesn't seem too terrible.

Dear God! What have they done to my beloved Spyro??

I think that's just a re-animated version of his corpse. Activision let him rot for so long that by the time they got to reviving him there wasn't much left.

(Feb. 13, 2011  8:38 AM)To Wrote: I think that's just a re-animated version of his corpse. Activision let him rot for so long that by the time they got to reviving him there wasn't much left.

What happened to the good old days with Ripto's Rage(the only spyro game I've actually played)?

(Feb. 13, 2011  9:02 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:38 AM)To Wrote: I think that's just a re-animated version of his corpse. Activision let him rot for so long that by the time they got to reviving him there wasn't much left.

What happened to the good old days with Ripto's Rage(the only spyro game I've actually played)?

Universal (the owner of the PSone platformer duo) wanted to sell more games, so they took Crash and Spyro multiplatform in the PS2 gen with developers who weren't as talented. Sony felt they could get away with making new franchises, which would end up being Ratchet & Clank, and Jak & Daxter.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 14, 2011

So I played major mask a bit now. So far I like ocarina of time a lot more.
I have never played through all of major mask.

I'm pretty excited for ocarina of time 3ds. That's almost the whole reason I will be getting a 3ds.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NitroNeo - Feb. 15, 2011

I am posting in this thread for the 1st time so go easy on me , i am a major Crash Bandicoot fan & it depresses me the fact that there hasn't been a single crash kart racer after the tragedy that was Crash Tag Team Racing , Activision have lost all their visions on Crash & he was better of making games of his illustrious kart racing with Sierra , i am really desperate for a crash kart racer please post your thoughts on this , if my format of posting is wrong please don't warn me just explain me via pm , the 1st post doesn't seem to have any rules

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jaems1 - Feb. 15, 2011

(Feb. 15, 2011  2:01 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:36 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Naruto is the most well known reference to give where all their characters run like that

It Bothers Me That You Think That's The Most "Well Known"..
Sonic The Hedgehog And Co. Are More Well Known For Doing Such Than Any Other Series.

I haven't played since Sega megadrive and that was the time when Sonic was at its best; and the only thing that Sonic is more known for is the spinball thing, the whole point of playing Sonic is so that you don't run, but more on the fact that you just spinball all the way through...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - To - Feb. 15, 2011

(Feb. 15, 2011  11:13 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: I am posting in this thread for the 1st time so go easy on me , i am a major Crash Bandicoot fan & it depresses me the fact that there hasn't been a single crash kart racer after the tragedy that was Crash Tag Team Racing , Activision have lost all their visions on Crash & he was better of making games of his illustrious kart racing with Sierra , i am really desperate for a crash kart racer please post your thoughts on this , if my format of posting is wrong please don't warn me just explain me via pm , the 1st post doesn't seem to have any rules

There has been a bunch of mobile versions of Crash Nitro Kart that are apparently very different from the early PS2 game.

I haven't played the mobile ones, but they're probably trash.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Feb. 15, 2011

(Feb. 15, 2011  12:33 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  2:01 AM)Stratus G. Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  1:36 PM)JÆMS Wrote: Naruto is the most well known reference to give where all their characters run like that

It Bothers Me That You Think That's The Most "Well Known"..
Sonic The Hedgehog And Co. Are More Well Known For Doing Such Than Any Other Series.

I haven't played since Sega megadrive and that was the time when Sonic was at its best; and the only thing that Sonic is more known for is the spinball thing, the whole point of playing Sonic is so that you don't run, but more on the fact that you just spinball all the way through...
You obviously know nothing about Sonic The Hedgehog... Spin Dash is just a new kind of Attack that was first introduced in Sonic The Hedgehog 2. It was just a new attack. That is all. if that's how you get through levels then you obviously can't beat it like a normal person would. And I would like to see you beat the second zone using Spin Dash on the Sonic The Hedgehog 15th Anniversary port for the GBA. (Because you can't do it... (Too much Lava...))

It's just an Attack. Just like how nowadays The best Attack is obviously the Homing Attack. Which was first introduced in Sonic's 3D Blast. On the SEGA Genesis. Yeah, that's right. Spin Dash sucks these days...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jaems1 - Feb. 16, 2011

(Feb. 15, 2011  11:52 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: You obviously know nothing about Sonic The Hedgehog... Spin Dash is just a new kind of Attack that was first introduced in Sonic The Hedgehog 2. It was just a new attack. That is all. if that's how you get through levels then you obviously can't beat it like a normal person would. And I would like to see you beat the second zone using Spin Dash on the Sonic The Hedgehog 15th Anniversary port for the GBA. (Because you can't do it... (Too much Lava...))

It's just an Attack. Just like how nowadays The best Attack is obviously the Homing Attack. Which was first introduced in Sonic's 3D Blast. On the SEGA Genesis. Yeah, that's right. Spin Dash sucks these days...

Welp as said before, I have not played the game since Sonic 1 and 2 (MegaDrive and the other Sega)... and for speed runs i just use that attack for no.2... This was over 12 years ago since I actually touched a Sonic game... Heck i never even completed them because I never knew about these cheat code things; so continuously i had to start from level 1...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Wizard - Feb. 16, 2011

(Feb. 16, 2011  12:33 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  11:52 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: You obviously know nothing about Sonic The Hedgehog... Spin Dash is just a new kind of Attack that was first introduced in Sonic The Hedgehog 2. It was just a new attack. That is all. if that's how you get through levels then you obviously can't beat it like a normal person would. And I would like to see you beat the second zone using Spin Dash on the Sonic The Hedgehog 15th Anniversary port for the GBA. (Because you can't do it... (Too much Lava...))

Welp as said before, I have not played the game since Sonic 1 and 2 (MegaDrive and the other Sega)... and for speed runs i just use that attack for no.2... This was over 12 years ago since I actually touched a Sonic game... Heck i never even completed them because I never knew about these cheat code things; so continuously i had to start from level 1...
You don't need cheat codes... Just sit down for a few hours. If you are any good at Video Games you should be able to complete the games. Especially the first one... (Possibly the easiest of them all...)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Jaems1 - Feb. 16, 2011

(Feb. 16, 2011  1:27 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: You don't need cheat codes... Just sit down for a few hours. If you are any good at Video Games you should be able to complete the games. Especially the first one... (Possibly the easiest of them all...)

No, i didn't have time to finish the game, I was too busy playing with rocks...

This is why i play AudioSurf, because its not as difficult.
Its actually MUCH more difficult

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NitroNeo - Feb. 16, 2011

(Feb. 15, 2011  10:11 PM)To Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2011  11:13 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: I am posting in this thread for the 1st time so go easy on me , i am a major Crash Bandicoot fan & it depresses me the fact that there hasn't been a single crash kart racer after the tragedy that was Crash Tag Team Racing , Activision have lost all their visions on Crash & he was better of making games of his illustrious kart racing with Sierra , i am really desperate for a crash kart racer please post your thoughts on this , if my format of posting is wrong please don't warn me just explain me via pm , the 1st post doesn't seem to have any rules

There has been a bunch of mobile versions of Crash Nitro Kart that are apparently very different from the early PS2 game.

I haven't played the mobile ones, but they're probably trash.

Yes you are right they are not that good like the original PS2 Version , for even the last time i really want to see Crash Bandicoot Kart Racer on PS3 , It was the best for me , Mario Kart would even be in the stores if a game like Crash Team Racing or Crash Nitro Kart came on all the Major platforms like PS3 , X360 & WII , only mario fans would buy it , i am playing mod nation racers but i am not getting that much interest in it , Sonic & Sega all star racing has better control than MNR , i guess this is a bad year for us Kart Racer enthusiasts

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - lord Wolfblade - Feb. 16, 2011

so i am playing fire emblem radiant dawn (for like the 7th time on easy) and i decided to do something crazy, i am going to bring one of every type of laguz (not only royal laguz Tongue_out ) into the tower. this is going to be hard(er) than usual

also, is there even a fire emblem thread, i have searched and never found one... <- offtopic(?)

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Dude - Feb. 16, 2011

You know what's also harder than that?

Playing on a higher difficulty than Easy.

I don't want to sound rude, or anything, but what's the point of giving yourself a handicap on the easiest difficulty?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - Otsu - Feb. 16, 2011

My random thought of the day...

I hope final fantasy xiii-2 is good. Please.

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - DPTButton - Feb. 16, 2011

Call of Duty Black Ops...
To Laggy...

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - The Fire Wyrm - Feb. 17, 2011

I watched a white knight chronicles spoiler and everybodys favorite knight Scardyne : [Image: Scardyne.jpg]
is........

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - ©oke - Feb. 20, 2011

I have a question. Which should I get. A Xbox 360 4GB or Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect?

RE: Gaming Random Thoughts - NitroNeo - Feb. 20, 2011

(Feb. 20, 2011  1:44 AM)NightVirgo8787 Wrote: I have a question. Which should I get. A Xbox 360 4GB or Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect?

Btw those i would say the one with kinect , but buy this one Xbox 360 250GB Console it is for $299 & kinect can always be bought later , memory is more important , as xbox 360 allows it's games to be installed on it's HDD , so you can play the game directly from the HDD , you need to put the disk into the tray though but the disk actually doesn't spin so it removes the danger of the disk getting destroyed if you move the console from vertical to horizontal , i lost one of my disk that way , so now i only install games on hdd , no worries now Smile